State of Origin Game 2 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2007, 01:09 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State of Origin Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial View Post
What a clear, reasoned, incisive response.
My apologies professor.

I shall submit my 10,000 word thesis entitled "why nsw are so shit" to you by midday tomorrow.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2007, 08:36 AM   #17
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

NSW to beat QLD - 1.80
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:16 AM   #18
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Noddy is a better bet at the pivot at this point, the Blues will be improved. Will post my play If I make one closer to gametime.
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:42 PM   #19
country flag rod_steel

rod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond repute

This price doesn't seem to move, regardless more than happy to get the better team tonight at pk 'em

NSW over QLD - (-109)

GL
rod_steel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:48 PM   #20
country flag rod_steel

rod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Noddy is a better bet at the pivot at this point, the Blues will be improved. Will post my play If I make one closer to gametime.
Agree

Mullen is the future halfback for NSW for sure but he simply didn't run the ball and control the game in Game 1 like what Kimmorley will do tonight. Throwing in a rookie halfback at Suncorp was a very brave call by the NSW selectors IMO.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #21
country flag rod_steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
Dear Rod_Steel. I have a lot of respect to you in regards to your capping. But in all reality its the NSW people backing there team hence the $2 now available for the best team in this series. hehe. Now cant wait to get your tips for the basketball again next year but your league is obviously lacking some skill. lol. Good luck in game 2 but really im not one-eyed but I cant see Qld losing this game.

Dear Bad Gambler. The same respect but now I know how you got your name. Looking forward to more netball tips for the rest of the year.

Here ladies and gentleman we have 2 great cappers that have a handicap that no-one can change. Being born in NSW.

By the way are you guys going to the game? I thought probably not as most new south welshman have come to realise what the outcome of game 2 is going to be. If you did go you might even be able to get a seat next to kite on the bench. LOL.

Go you mighty Queenslanders!!!

Well for starters I had the Toads in game 1. I can assure you when it comes to gambling I bet with my head and not my heart
Old 06-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #22
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod_steel View Post
This price doesn't seem to move, regardless more than happy to get the better team tonight at pk 'em

NSW over QLD - (-109)

GL
Better team??

how? in the halves?? hooker? fullback? backs?

forwards negate themselves out imo!

NSW dont have a clear advantage anywhere at all
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:38 AM   #23
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One View Post
NSW dont have a clear advantage anywhere at all
bench + backrow

Last edited by bad gambler : 06-13-2007 at 02:51 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:40 AM   #24
bad gambler

Just the side for me tonight for the moment, will probably play the MoM prop bet as well. Blues greater versatility with the introduction of Bird and Hoffman to force the decider

NSW to beat Queensland - $1.85

gl

Last edited by bad gambler : 06-13-2007 at 02:48 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:58 AM   #25
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute

Queensland to win $80 @ 2.00

Queensland 13+ $20 @ 4.75

Good luck

Seeya next year Blue boys for another beating
breadman7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:32 AM   #26
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Any rain in Sydney yet?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:40 AM   #27
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Any rain in Sydney yet?
Not according to the radar.
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:56 AM   #28
country flag The Gucci one

The Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gucci one has a reputation beyond repute

Taken Over 35.5
and
Under 38

Hoping for 36 or 37 points to middle and win big.

Go the mighty Blues

QF Las Vegas 2006
QF Halle 2006
QF s-Hertogenbosch 2006
The Gucci one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:33 AM   #29
bad gambler

Adding some fun bets:

Kimmorley to be MoM - $6.50

Buderus to be MoM - $7.00

Bird to be MoM - $34.00

BOL
Old 06-13-2007, 08:36 AM   #30
bad gambler

Off to the game, gl to those having a bet. Should be a good one.