Hey Hey, Look At Me!!!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-18-2002, 06:04 PM   #31
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

oh you wish Steam. You wish.

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2002, 06:14 PM   #32
Steam

Steam

No, if I remember correctly, YOU wish. As I said before, all I would have to do is give you a smile and pull down my pants.
Steam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 06:21 PM   #33
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but that was the past!!!!

And if you do pull your pants down and smile.......

hmm......

:hea.............nah!

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Old 08-18-2002, 06:26 PM   #34
Steam

Steam

You claim it is the past but I know for a fact that it is the present and the future. I'm loved.
Steam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 06:30 PM   #35
Allie

*COUGH**COUGH*

keep thinking that Steamy. keep thinking that.

- Allegra
Old 08-18-2002, 06:35 PM   #36
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Steam, you're so conceited for someone who is too afraid to show his picture.

And Becca, obviously, we are all not friends. But you're the one who brought it to the non-tennis and even the thread Alexis made for ME. You started all this. None if this thread is crap because it's obviously really personal to you and your true feelings by "mocking us." It's human to talk about people behind their backs, like I do about you. But you should have the common courtesy to do about me, like most humans. Talking behind someone's back is actually the good thing because a lot of things are supposed to be left unsaid and you're bringing it all here.

What's your problem anyway?! We never talked about you in our threads. And if you have a problem with us, you could atleast, as you quote: "just be direct about it and just say so. It hurts more if you're not." Hypocrite. But damn, it's so sad you had to bring it here. So lame. What's your purpose?!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 06:49 PM   #37
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Guga I think it was very silly of you and Allie to just assume that I was mocking you.

I posted *crap* because I thought it was funny how much *crap* I post.

If you feel that this somehow relates to your posting experience, then that really isn't *my* problem.

I only began to mock when Allie attempted to insult me, then you came in to join her.

Once again, this thread had nothing to do with you, it had to do with me. The world does not revolve around you, so please take your ammature pyschology somewhere else.

My self analysis is far better than anything that you could ever come up with.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 06:55 PM   #38

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Steam, you're so conceited for someone who is too afraid to show his picture
Maybe he doesn't post his picture, because he doesn't need the approval of a bunch of faceless names to feel good about himself.

I don't post my pic, and I am quite happy with how I look.

Oh and for the record, I don't talk about you behind your back. Aside from Jordan messaging me last night, and me deciding to have a little fun knowing full well that he was copy and pasting that shit - I dont' talk about you But I am glad to hear that I provide you with some much needed entertainment.

I try my best

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 08-18-2002, 06:59 PM   #39
SanTaureau Fan

SanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond repute

I thought there was only drama at wtaworld, not here

go rebecca go
SanTaureau Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 06:59 PM   #40

Quote:
What's your problem anyway?! We never talked about you in our threads. And if you have a problem with us, you could atleast, as you quote: "just be direct about it and just say so. It hurts more if you're not." Hypocrite. But damn, it's so sad you had to bring it here. So lame. What's your purpose?!
hehe

Once again this thread had nothing to do with you, untill you guys made it about you

What is "sad" and "lame" is that you read a thread that says *crap* and assume that someone is talking about you.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 08-18-2002, 07:02 PM   #41

*eats another bagel*

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 08-18-2002, 07:03 PM   #42
SanTaureau Fan

SanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond reputeSanTaureau Fan has a reputation beyond repute

You're eating a lot of bagels lately
SanTaureau Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 07:14 PM   #43
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

*grabs Nwando and drags her to the Lleyki forest*

Join us Nwando You can even bring your non tennis friends if you feel you'll miss them too much lol
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 07:15 PM   #44

i know, they are all going to my ass

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 08-18-2002, 07:28 PM   #45

yes, please - everyone who just doesn't get it go to the wonderful forest.

Leave the *crap* to me and those who understand

Chocking makes me sad.