Argies Juniors Thread! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-15-2007, 03:59 PM   #16
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Argies Juniors Thread!

Agustin Velotti

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2007, 11:28 PM   #17
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond repute

Juan Vazquez Valenzuela

This week he's playing the Casablanca Cup (Grade A Junior Tournament) and he won his first round matches in singles and doubles!

Singles
Juan VAZQUEZ VALENZUELA (ARG) d. Maximilian NEUCHRIST (AUT) 6-2 6-4

Doubles
D. SOUTO/J. VAZQUEZ (VEN/ARG) d. G. ANDREOZZI/F. GUILLEN (ARG/MEX) 7-5 6-4

♥ Gaston Gaudio ♥ Juan Mónaco ♥ Eduardo Schwank ♥
♥ Horacio Zeballos ♥ Chucho Acasuso ♥ Federico Delbonis ♥
♥ Leonardo Mayer ♥ Facundo Arguello ♥ Agustin Velotti ♥

Missing: Guillermo Coria ♥ Guillermo Cañas ♥ Mariano Zabaleta ♥ Agustin Calleri ♥ Mariano Puerta ♥ Emiliano & Edgardo Massa ♥ Diego Hartfield ♥
Also good luck to Marat Safin, Tomas Berdych, Pablo Cuevas, Paul Henri-Mathieu and Richard Gasquet!
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:06 PM   #18
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Biehn ahii euge

Old 06-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #19
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia has a reputation beyond repute

Derby Cadets (Sub 16)

Adnrea Collarini and Cyprian Porumb will be playing the boys' final in that event, and they will be showing the final tomorrow here: http://www.derbycadets.com/2/index.p...per&Itemid=104

Vamos Colla!

Missing: Guillermo Coria ♥ Guillermo Cañas ♥ Mariano Zabaleta ♥ Agustin Calleri ♥ Mariano Puerta ♥ Emiliano & Edgardo Massa ♥ Diego Hartfield ♥
Also good luck to Marat Safin, Tomas Berdych, Pablo Cuevas, Paul Henri-Mathieu and Richard Gasquet!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #20
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

vamos =P

Old 06-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #21
country flag Haile Selassie

Haile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Eugenia did you watch the match?
I have no idea about the livestream for the tournament

.Kuerten.Federer.Gaudio.Coria.Santoro.Gasquet.Araz i.Qureshi.Bopanna.
Calleri.Pella.Collarini.Estrella.Zeballos.Safin.Lo pez.Rochus.Malisse

.Wayne & Byron Black.T Martin.TJohansson.Vilas.Clerc.Jaite.
Haile Selassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:10 AM   #22
country flag Eugenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haile Selassie View Post
Dear Eugenia did you watch the match?
I have no idea about the livestream for the tournament
Yes I saw it and the winner was Collarini!!!
He was in control of the match all the time, the score was 6-2 6-1. There was an interview at the end, he said that he was very happy to win the title, and that it was the biggest he won in his career because it was Europe. He also talked about Velloti, he said they were good friends. Then he sent greetings to his all his family. He seems to be a really good guy.
Next week he will be playing in Le Pont des Générations (Le Pontet, France), and he is the first seed.
Vamos Andrea!

Old 06-26-2008, 01:34 AM   #23

Haile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond repute

Glad he is doing well in the european tour.
Do you know who I am Eugenia,dont you?

Old 06-29-2008, 08:03 PM   #24
country flag Eugenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haile Selassie View Post
Glad he is doing well in the european tour.
Do you know who I am Eugenia,dont you?
Yes Martin, I know who you are

Btw, Andrea lost the final of Le Pontet today. He was defeated by Pavel Fillin 2-6 2-6.

Next week will be the last tournament in Europe for the argentinian boys. It will be in Paris, and Collarini, Velotti, Fede Coria, Apud and Busch are in the Main Draw. Best of luck boys!

Old 08-31-2008, 01:06 AM   #25

Juan Vazquez Valenzuela will be playing at the UsOpen.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #26

Juan Vazquez Valenzuela is not doing well in the american tour,what a shame
Agustín V. won the title in Uruguay this week
I dont remember the results of the boys of 14 and 16.

The girls take it all

Old 09-22-2008, 06:11 AM   #27
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Junior davis cup
lets go team

Old 09-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #28
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Main Draw:http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medi...3_original.PDF
OOP:http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medi...5_original.PDF

Group B: Hungary, Japan, Egypt, Argentina.

Day 1: HUN vs JPN EGY vs ARG
Day 2: HUN vs EGY JPN vs ARG
Day 3: HUN vs ARG JPN vs EGY

Old 09-26-2008, 05:45 AM   #29
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Collarini

Vellotti

The argie team the pro team and the Junior.

and ...

Argentina stake claim to Junior Davis Cup title
Argentina’s boys have been in blistering form so far at the Junior Davis Cup by BNP Paribas finals in San Luis Potosi. The team posted its second round robin victory in a row on Wednesday, beating Egypt by three rubbers to love to follow up on its opening day victory over Japan in Group B. Victory over Hungary should put Argentina through to the semi-finals.

“I didn’t play so good myself but we really wanted to win and tomorrow we will try to get into the semi-finals,” said Argentina’s No.2 Andrea Collarini, who got his team off to a strong start against Egypt with a 6-1, 6-1 win over Ahmed Albitar. Agustin Vellotti then made it an unassailable two-nil lead by beating Seif Elsherbini 6-1, 6-1 before Collarini and Vellotti joined forces to defeat Elsherbini and Mohamad Auf in the doubles. “It’s fun because we are very good friends and I’m sure if we weren’t such good friends it wouldn’t be so much fun. If their matches are tough it is difficult to watch but it’s okay if they are playing well. Luckily today was easy so I wasn’t so nervous.”

Collarini and his team-mates received a timely boost before heading over to Mexico when they met with Argentina’s senior Davis Cup by BNP Paribas squad – including Juan-Martin Del Potro, Guillermo Canas, David Nalbandian and Agustin Calleri – in Buenos Aires while the senior team was preparing for its Davis Cup semi-final against Russia. “It was great,” said Collarini. “I already knew the players from the team because we practice with them sometimes - I practiced with Del Potro a few times because he and I have the same physical trainer - but it was nice because they put that picture in the newspaper in Argentina and everyone was talking about it. It is exciting to know them and the professionals are very good with us, which is great. When you practice with them your level goes up. That’s nice; very nice.”

The senior squad went on to beat Russia and will face Rafael Nadal’s Spain in the Davis Cup final. Their junior counterparts could set the tone for what may well be another memorable year for Argentine tennis by winning in San Luis Potosi. Collarini certainly sounds confident. “I think we have a very good team and if we play good then we can win this competition,” he said. “Maybe the USA or Russia are favourites but we have very good singles and doubles and we are a complete team I think. This is great, this event. Two years ago I couldn’t play because I had an American passport, even though I was in the Argentine team, so I was waiting for this moment for a long time. It’s everything I wanted because we are winning at the moment so that makes it even better. The best thing about this competition is hearing your team-mates cheering you to come on and knowing that they want you to win. We are like brothers.”

Old 09-26-2008, 06:58 AM   #30
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute

Nice article and pics. Thanks!

How is it that Collarini had an American passport?
Hendu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote