MLB Sunday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute
Default MLB Sunday

Cleveland -157 at Cincinnati
Sabathia hits the mound for the Indians and he has had a really good year. He is 9-1 this year with a 3.40 era and the club is 12-1 in games he starts this year. To top off matters he is 2-0 with a 3.88 era in six career starts versus the Reds. Harang goes for the Reds.

San Diego -125 vs Seattle
I really don't like wagering against the Mariners because they can hit and they are a pretty good team this year. However, Young pitches for the Padres today and he is as solid as they come, he has a 6-1 record with a 2.19 era and has a 3-1 record against Seattle lifetime. Hernandez goes for the Mariners and he is really struggling lately since coming off the dl he is 1-2 with a 6.31 era. Enough said.

There are a few more games I like but don't have time to write up on them. Good luck to everyone!!
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2007, 06:30 PM   #2
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MLB Sunday

Love San Diego but I'm no longer backing teams with the much better pitcher! Padres are an odd team to bet on.. a handful of the best pitchers in the mlb but the games always wind up out of control

White Sox Buehrle goes for his 100th win while the sox try to avoid a series sweep before heading out on the road for 6 games
Twins -1.5 Twins also trying to avoid a series sweep.. to the nats They flat out need a win and better get those bats going tonight
Nitefaery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:04 PM   #3

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
Sabathia hits the mound for the Indians and he has had a really good year. He is 9-1 this year with a 3.40 era and the club is 12-1 in games he starts this year. To top off matters he is 2-0 with a 3.88 era in six career starts versus the Reds. Harang goes for the Reds.

I really don't like wagering against the Mariners because they can hit and they are a pretty good team this year. However, Young pitches for the Padres today and he is as solid as they come, he has a 6-1 record with a 2.19 era and has a 3-1 record against Seattle lifetime. Hernandez goes for the Mariners and he is really struggling lately since coming off the dl he is 1-2 with a 6.31 era. Enough said.

There are a few more games I like but don't have time to write up on them. Good luck to everyone!!
Horrible result for the Indians, what a waste of a fine pitching performance by Sabathia. How can the Indians not score at least one run in twelve innings of baseball???
Old 06-10-2007, 10:39 PM   #4
country flag sploush

sploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond repute

2 plays for me

2 units on Blue Jays
1 unite on Red Sox
4R Roland Garros
Doubles
F: Doha [with Labamba], Newport, Indianapolis [with LaTenista]
SF: Delray Beach [with StrangeLove], Ordina Open [with SpadeaTT]
sploush is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:17 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post

Damn those Padres!! Another blown lead, I should never bet against the Mariners again or back San Diego!
Old 06-11-2007, 12:41 AM   #6
country flag rod_steel

rod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond reputerod_steel has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the late post

Braves over Cubs - (105)

GL gents
rod_steel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:25 AM   #7
country flag sploush

sploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sploush View Post
2 plays for me

2 units on Blue Jays
1 unit on Red Sox
win
loss

season so far +0.19 units
4R Roland Garros
Doubles
F: Doha [with Labamba], Newport, Indianapolis [with LaTenista]