Jim Courier fans, come out of your whereabouts!:-) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
country flag nory

nory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond reputenory has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jim Courier fans, come out of your whereabouts!:-)

Hi folks!
I have been into Jim Courier for many years. After he retired, I thought that he wouldn't ever return as an active player. I was even more surprised ,when I had this undirected impetus to search for him on the internet. When I found out that he is back,I felt beamed back into my teens,when I was obsessed with the idea of collecting everything which was even only slightly connected with him and tried to get tickets for any tournament in Germany where he was supposed to play. By the time he retired I gave up all my interests in tennis, even threw away large parts of my Jim Courier collection, and tried to concentrate on other issues. Now, everything seems to be revived, except for one thing: I don't have a useless crush on him any more.
If anyone can identify with parts of my confessions about Jim Courier or can tell similar incidents, drop me a line or leave comments in the forum.
Take it easy,
Norya

PS:My poor attempt at creating a Jim Courier website:
http://www.jimcourier.de.tl
nory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2007, 04:45 AM   #2
country flag jmsx521

jmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jim Courier fans, come out of your whereabouts!:-)

BIG fan of him in the early 90s. I bought his baseball-looking outfit -- the shoes, shirt and shorts. Plus, I might have been influenced by him on changing my name to jms (james/jim).

And his inside-out FH... OMG... just loved it!
Capitalism: The biggest Ponzi scheme ever! Perpetual exponential growth of consumption & production on path to monetary collapse and global destruction. The richest 1% have more financial wealth than the bottom 95% combined: TheZeitgeistMovement.com
---------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." -Schopenhauer
---------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
---------------
"All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind." -Aristotle
jmsx521 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
country flag Haile Selassie

Haile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jim Courier fans, come out of your whereabouts!:-)

His backhand was so weak but heee was able to use his quickness and conditioning to hit forehands from the backhand corner

.Kuerten.Federer.Gaudio.Coria.Santoro.Gasquet.Araz i.Qureshi.Bopanna.
Calleri.Pella.Collarini.Estrella.Zeballos.Safin.Lo pez.Rochus.Malisse

.Wayne & Byron Black.T Martin.TJohansson.Vilas.Clerc.Jaite.
Haile Selassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote