Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanclub) - Page 98 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #1456
country flag Selby

Selby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Congrats Andy and Brooklyn Thread!!!!!

Mazal Tov Andy!
Will they be honeymooning in Costa Rica? Does that mean he is not playing in Rome?
Selby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #1457
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!! Aw... so happy for them.

tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #1458
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selby View Post
Mazal Tov Andy!
Will they be honeymooning in Costa Rica? Does that mean he is not playing in Rome?
Rome isn't for a couple weeks. He said during IW (I think?) that he was planning on playing there. He has a lot of points to defend there..

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #1459
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

Inside Andy Roddick and Brookyln Decker's Intimate Wedding

By Charlotte Triggs

Originally posted Saturday April 18, 2009 06:00 PM EDT

The Texas skies may have poured rain all day Friday, but that didn't dampen the anticipation of Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker leading into their wedding, pals of the newlyweds tell PEOPLE.

"Andy always wanted a backyard wedding," says a friend. As a result, rather than saying their vows outside of Roddick's lakeside home, the couple headed into a tent erected to protect the party from the stormy weather. (One casualty of the weather, however: the groom-to-be's pre-wedding golf game.)

But then, as if by magic, once the 7 p.m. ceremony began, the rain subsided and the frivolity began. "Brooklyn looked absolutely gorgeous," a source says about the swimsuit-model bride, who, for her special day, wore a fitted, custom-made Vera Wang gown with rouching at the sides and a spray of rhinestones along the back.

Though a friend called the event "very simple," there was no shortage of glamour during the candlelit ceremony, as bridesmaids – who included swimsuit model Julie Henderson – wore chocolate brown gowns and carried bouquets of white tulips and peonies.

The bride, 21, and the groom, 26, exchanged platinum wedding bands by Tiffany & Co. Decker's engagement ring, set in platinum with a diamond solitaire, was also from Tiffany's.

Elton Took Requests

Following the ceremony, guests were bussed to Roddick's country club, where the cocktail hour was followed by a buffet whose selections included steak, fish and pasta. Then came the cake and the real entertainment: a performance by Roddick's pal, Sir Elton John.

"When Elton found out that Andy was getting married he spoke to him and said, 'I know exactly what I am giving you for your wedding present. I am going to play at your wedding,' " a friend recalls. " Well, who wouldn't want that?"

The British music legend performed eight songs for the couple and their guests, who included tennis icon Billie Jean King, then took audience requests. Says the friend: "It is a special thing for them to remember their entire lives."

http://www.people.com/people/article...273538,00.html

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish

Last edited by Kate87 : 04-19-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:16 AM   #1460
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Andy and Brooklyn, the whole ceremony sounds lovely and understated and I wish them much happiness.

I knew it had happened because I could hear the sounds of millions of teenybopper Andyassetc fans hearts breaking as he finally tied the knot.

and yes, I want to see the dress too...

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:24 AM   #1461
country flag Kandy

Kandy is on a distinguished road

Wow, Andy is a married man now.

Congrats to him and Brooklyn. I hope we get to see a picture.

ATP: Rafael Nadal - Novak Djokovic - Fernando Verdasco - James Blake - Mardy Fish - Marin Cilic
WTA: Elena Dementieva - Jelena Jankovic - Kim Clijsters
Kandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:40 AM   #1462
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

You know I love James, but why do we have a pic of him before we have a pic of Andy & Brooklyn.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:11 AM   #1463
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

unless whichever "family friend" is feeding all this stuff to People also releases a picture, I'm thinking Andy and/or Brooklyn might not do it themselves...

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 04-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #1464
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

Boo that sucks, but kudos to them for being able to keep it semi-private!
Congrats to the happy couple - it sounds like it was really a day to remember. It must be said that Elton did an awesome thing for Andy - what a nice guy!
williaer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #1465
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
unless whichever "family friend" is feeding all this stuff to People also releases a picture, I'm thinking Andy and/or Brooklyn might not do it themselves...
I think so too...unless they wait until after the honeymoon? they might not have had chance to look at photos and stuff yet.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #1466
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Aw sweet! (:
I would love Elton John to play 'Your Song' at my wedding. I wonder if Andy could arrange it for me d:
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #1467
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

wait? they're honeymooning in costa rica? my boss is down there for two weeks on vaca. i hope he randomly sees them in the rain forests or something...
Old 04-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #1468
country flag Deboogle!.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image2.jpg (30.8 KB, 410 views)

Old 04-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #1469
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

ooooooooooh, a photo! he looks so happy, that's adorable! but no tie?!?! I hope he's just taken it off.

WHERE'S THE DRESS?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #1470
country flag Deboogle!.

yeah, it looks like he's taken it off... probably it's from the reception afterwards or something he does look so happy

YEAH, WHERE IS THE DRESS

remember way back, there was a video of Max and Andy, and people were like, who cares about Andy when Max is around.. same applies here. Who cares about Andy when we want to see Brooklyn in her dress