Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanclub) - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2006, 08:22 PM   #811
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's not sharin' Sharapova or mackin' it with Mandy! It's a Rumor(Andy's gf thread)

i dont think he has a gf now! he probably did but why on earth would he keep her hidden unless she was some sort if celeb.
nisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2006, 08:23 PM   #812
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's not sharin' Sharapova or mackin' it with Mandy! It's a Rumor(Andy's gf thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha View Post
i dont think he has a gf now! he probably did but why on earth would he keep her hidden unless she was some sort if celeb.
just taking a stab in the dark with this one, but maybe because he loves her and wants them to be able to have a normal relationship?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #813
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's not sharin' Sharapova or mackin' it with Mandy! It's a Rumor(Andy's gf thr

why?
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:41 PM   #814
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's not sharin' Sharapova or mackin' it with Mandy! It's a Rumor(Andy's gf thread)

Quote:
Probably because of the filth that was written by his fans on his own website while he was dating Mandy. Did you ever wonder why Andy never did another chat on his website? Anyone who was in the October 2003 fan chat when he finally admitted that he was with her can easily understand why he worked so hard to keep this relationship private.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:08 PM   #815
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb!. View Post
just taking a stab in the dark with this one, but maybe because he loves her and wants them to be able to have a normal relationship?
i see your point but he's not brad pitt and dating angelina jolie... i doubt there would be mass media intrusion or the paparazzi harassing him to get a pic all the time???
i just doubt he keeps one long enough to call her a girlfriend!
nisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:15 PM   #816
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i see your point but he's not brad pitt and dating angelina jolie... i doubt there would be mass media intrusion or the paparazzi harassing him to get a pic all the time???
You don't have to be Brangelina to hate getting a lot of attention. I definitely think the media - and his fans - would be all over him. So no maybe it wouldn't be the worldwide scale of Brangelina, but it would certainly be bad enough for any sane person to want to keep it as private as possible. It's not rocket science. He wants a normal life with a normal girl and he's gonna do anything and everything to try to preserve it. Ever done a Yahoo News search for Andy? Try it, the top two "other searches" that come up are for 'andy roddick mandy moore' and 'andy roddick maria sharapova' day after day. Sure, those two girls are famous in their own right so it'd be worse, but if you think that the tennis world wouldn't make Andy's life hell about a girl they knew nothing about, that they were trying to find out about, then you're really underestimating it.
Quote:
fine, think whatever you want.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 12-16-2006, 11:21 PM   #817
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Jace, you forgot fomclmao.

*fell off my chair laughing my ass off (c) Fee, 2004.
ah, I like that one

Quote:
Wow, don't underestimate paparazzi and trashy press. If only one of the couple is famous but is of enough interest for them they can go very far

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:47 AM   #818
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Please... look at the attention Lauren Bedford got for being seen with him at two tournaments. Just that quickly her name moved up on the search engines and there were threads about her at the old AR.com boards. Although part of me suspects she may have wanted some amount of attention for dating Andy, I bet she wasn't prepared at all for the type of attention she ended up with.

Andy made a smart, mature decision to keep this one to himself, and I have a ton of respect for him for doing it. He had plenty of chances this summer at the USO and Cincy to deny the Shriekarova rumors by admitting he was seeing someone else, but he knew what would happen if he did that and he just let it go. Good on him.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:32 AM   #819
country flag andyroddickfan03

andyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I was on Andy's boards when he was dating Mandy. I'll admit I was never a fan of Mandy I never had been when she first came out. But I wasnt going to bash her or anything I mean if Andy was in love great. I mean he played some of his best tennis when he was with Mandy. And after that whole public I don't blame him for keeping this one hidden. And not denying the Maria rumors. Thats why I never posted on there about the girl from Houston because everyone would go into bashing mode.

Dang it my cash is gone again I swear I havent even posted anything since this morning and its gone somethings wrong here.
andyroddickfan03 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:32 AM   #820
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute

I laughed so hard I snorted...
2moretogo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:34 AM   #821
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroddickfan03 View Post
Dang it my cash is gone again I swear I havent even posted anything since this morning and its gone somethings wrong here.
You're not the only one having the problem - people are complaining about it. The admin Steve is the only person who can really do anything about that and he's out of town on business this weekend. So we will make sure he knows about all the problems when he comes back so that maybe he can figure out what it is.

Old 12-17-2006, 02:42 AM   #822
country flag andyroddickfan03

andyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddickfan03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're not the only one having the problem - people are complaining about it. The admin Steve is the only person who can really do anything about that and he's out of town on business this weekend. So we will make sure he knows about all the problems when he comes back so that maybe he can figure out what it is.
Yeah I kind of figured there was something wrong since I havent posted since this morning and I lost everything.
andyroddickfan03 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:23 AM   #823
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't help that the boppers plants themselves in either this thread or the Ass thread and then never bother to post in any of the tournament threads.

Silly me, thinking that boppers might actually interested in Roddick's game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Andy made a smart, mature decision to keep this one to himself, and I have a ton of respect for him for doing it. He had plenty of chances this summer at the USO and Cincy to deny the Shriekarova rumors by admitting he was seeing someone else, but he knew what would happen if he did that and he just let it go. Good on him.
Not by accident: the Roddick-Sharapova rumors helped to raise tennis' profile this summer and they played the are-they-or-aren't-they game well.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:30 AM   #824
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
It doesn't help that the boppers plants themselves in either this thread or the Ass thread and then never bother to post in any of the tournament threads.

Silly me, thinking that boppers might actually interested in Roddick's game.
Thank you, because that's probably the single thing that bothers me most about these threads. Or if they do post in a tennis-related thread, it's because a girl or an ass pic was brought up.

Old 12-17-2006, 03:38 AM   #825
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you, because that's probably the single thing that bothers me most about these threads. Or if they do post in a tennis-related thread, it's because a girl or an ass pic was brought up.
Anymore pics?

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote