Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanclub) - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-09-2006, 06:51 AM   #166
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's not sharin' Sharapova or mackin' it with Mandy! It's a Rumor(Andy's gf thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl
No, darling... I'm going to be a star.

great representation required.
my wife a star

i must be sleep typing again...that explains why im in here

Old 08-09-2006, 09:03 AM   #167
country flag kookabura17

kookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's not sharin' Sharapova or mackin' it with Mandy! It's a Rumor(Andy's gf thread)

Who is the girl from Austin?
kookabura17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:29 PM   #168
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
Didn't someone tell us that Serena was at the Mardy/Marat match?
OMG SHE MUST BE DATING ONE OF THEM. OR BOTH OF THEM!!!1111

I wasn't going to come into this thread, but now i am glad i did. Thankyou Danielle
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:42 PM   #169
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching Roger play in Wimbledon. OMG I must be dating Roger!
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:45 PM   #170
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

If watching a match is the basis of a relationship, Jan-Mike and I are married and have 3 kids.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:17 AM   #171
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's not sharin' Sharapova or mackin' it with Mandy! It's a Rumor(Andy's gf thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
Didn't someone tell us that Serena was at the Mardy/Marat match?
OMG SHE MUST BE DATING ONE OF THEM. OR BOTH OF THEM!!!1111
She was there, but was with a cute Italian looking guy. He hovered around her protectively when she hit the hot dog/candy/soda/ice cream stand. I couldn't believe she was ordering stuff to eat from there.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 05:06 PM   #172
country flag kookabura17

kookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond reputekookabura17 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../on.the.scene/

The guy who wrote the article called it the worst kept secret relationship since Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #173
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl
I wonder when this Austin Girly will be outed?
they always seem to find these ladies in the audience.
I think she already was, at Queens. A lovely brunette sat in between Ginger and John at one of Andy's matches that I saw on Eurosport (all three sitting there quite emotionless although Andy was winning). Big sunglasses, in her early 20's, pretty. They put the camera on her two or three times (she smirked when she noticed that) and the Dutch commentator said it was his girlfriend. This female commentator has great tennis knowledge but she's not the gossiptype, however at that tournament she was 'backstage' so she might have noticed this girl.
I hope he dates her, love will help him, it's good for his confidence.

I think that the Manhattan/NY stories came because US weekly said that Andy and Maria were seen together at Manhattan Beach. Other media forgot to add the Beach. Maria Sharapova owns a house on Manhattan Beach so you might think she would invite someone at her house and not go to a hotel. They're very inventive when it comes to fabricating these stories. Still I find it lame that Maria does not deny nor confirm it when people asked her in San Diego. If it's not true, which I believe, years from now Andy will still be called Maria's secret lover. It will forever live on the internet.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:21 PM   #174
country flag Honalulu78

Honalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond reputeHonalulu78 has a reputation beyond repute

i dont think this girl at queens was andy's girlfriend
and how come a couple of weeks before a blonde was at andy's match in paris and suddenly she was his girlfriend too
even if a girl walks by him in the street, the press will think shes his girlfriend

Last edited by Honalulu78 : 08-12-2006 at 01:27 PM.
Honalulu78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 04:48 PM   #175
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honalulu78
i dont think this girl at queens was andy's girlfriend

I do.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 08-12-2006, 05:37 PM   #176
country flag kookabura17

How often does the boy change girlfriends? Some girls on his website said he had a blonde girlfriend at Houston in April?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:45 PM   #177
country flag Fee

How often did Mandy Moore change her haircolor while they dated? You've heard of hair dye, no?

Old 08-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #178
country flag kookabura17

So was the blonde chick in the picture his girlfriend?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #179
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Home wrecker ....the both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookabura17
So was the blonde in the picture his girlfriend?
Have you seen Mardy?

Last edited by partygirl : 08-12-2006 at 06:02 PM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 06:01 PM   #180
country flag Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookabura17
So was the blonde chick in the picture his girlfriend?
Which picture? "chick"?