Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanclub) - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #1621
country flag andymo

andymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanc

Thanks for the link........great interview. How can she be no 2 behind Kate Perry ? She deserved to be no #1.

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
andymo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #1622
country flag andymo

andymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond reputeandymo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Like Sands Through the Hourglass, This is the Life of the Roddicks (Brooke's fanc

Brooklyn at Dan Patrick's show this morning, June 3rd 2010.

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 06-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #1623
country flag andymo

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vid...f=twitter_feed

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 06-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #1624
country flag andymo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-61zlFPZ0Cc; Thank you Laura for that link.

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #1625
country flag andymo

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/goss...-marriage.html

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 06-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #1626
country flag andymo

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/lv4cs...yn+Decker?pa=1

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 06-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #1627
country flag Mario Sharapov

Mario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond repute

Meet the sexiest woman alive
Last updated 05:00 19/06/2010

Brooklyn Decker has been voted Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine. Decker has appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue every year since 2006, and is married to tennis player Andy Roddick.

The blonde supermodel-turned-actress won the coveted title after some five million votes were cast by readers of the men's magazine.

Brooklyn beat off tough competition from the likes of fellow supermodel Heidi Klum, actress Megan Fox and a total field of 64 nominess by receiving an impressive 89 percent of votes cast.

The beauty was thrilled to be honoured with the title and said she has had an especially good year, getting a part in movie Just Go with It alongside Adam Sandler and gracing the cover of the prestigious Sports Illustrated magazine.

"I've had a very lucky year with the Sports Illustrated cover, the new movie, and now this. Let's hope good things come in threes," she gushed.

The 23-year-old swimsuit model also praised nominee Heidi, who just lost out on the title, admitting she can't believe how good the 37-year-old mother of four looks.

"It's not normal to look that good with three full-time jobs and four children," said Brooklyn.

Via Esquire.com:

The most beautiful tennis trophy ever is taking home the first-ever Sexiest Woman Alive Madness trophy.
Twenty-three-year-old Brooklyn Decker dominated the veteran Heidi Klum on her home court here this past week in the finals of Esquire's upset-laden, fan-favorite bracket. The blond captured 89 percent of the vote for a championship run nobody — with the possible exception of Seal, who was home taking care of Klum's newborn baby — really saw coming.

Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick's marriage secret (Hint: You do it on an airplane)
June 17, 2010 | 10:35 am

Young, successful, good-looking couples like Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick shouldn't need much elbow grease to enjoy each other's company. Yet the model and budding actress says there is one trade secret to making her marriage work -- and it happens a mile high.

"A lot of planes, a lot of airplane sleep," she tells "Fox & Friends" about how she and Roddick spend quality time with such hectic schedules.

For instance, Decker is pounding the pavement this week promoting her just-wrapped flick "Just Go With It," costarring Adam Sandler and Jennfier Aniston, then she's taking off to join Roddick in London for his shot at Wimbledon glory.

The roundtable also chatted up the model about her recent win in Esquire magazine's Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 poll, in which she triumphed over Heidi Klum for the top spot.

"Please, that woman is superwoman," Decker said of how Klum was taking the loss. "She has like six jobs and a million children and looks like such a bombshell. She's doing just fine on her own."

Mario Sharapov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #1628
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Upgrade ya.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #1629
country flag Mario Sharapov

Mario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond reputeMario Sharapov has a reputation beyond repute

Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker Waiting to Make Babies
Thu., Jun. 17, 2010 6:00 AM PDT by MARC MALKIN
Courtesy: Ron Angle

We can only imagine what beautiful kids tennis champ Andy Roddick and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker will have some day.

However, Decker says she and her hunky hubby are in no rush to start a family…

"Not to namedrop because that's really lame, but I ran into Fergie one time and she said to me, 'Once you get married, people are going to ask, when are you having babies? So just get ready for it. It's going to be so annoying,' " Decker, 23, told me at the Guys Choice Awards, which air Sunday on Spike TV.

"And she's so right. So my answer is, we're obviously waiting. We're young and we're focused on our careers and being together right now."

The two got hitched a little over a year ago in Roddick's Austin, Texas, home.

Decker said she will spend three weeks with Roddick, 27, in Europe this summer. "I'm just going to be a wife," she smiled. "I'm just going to go and be a wife and be a plain Jane. I'm so excited."

As for that namedropping, it's going to be pretty hard for Decker to avoid if her career keeps going the way it is. She recently shot her first movie, Just Go With It, in Hawaii opposite Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman and Adam Sandler.

"Talk about intimidating," Decker said. "I was shaking. But to have them around you, they were so encouraging. I mean it was my first film and to have them as teachers? You can't top that. So I really had to pep talk myself and say, ‘Use this as a learning experience,' and I did. But yeah, I was shaking."
Mario Sharapov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #1630
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond reputeanaclaudia has a reputation beyond repute

she looks beautiful in all the pics
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #1631
country flag andymo

Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

http://www.vegasnews.com/27214/andy-...the-palms.html

ANDY IS THE REAL A-ROD
I AM A BIG FAN OF ANDY
I LOVE ANDY
Old 07-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #1632
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

holy crap. he looks horrible.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #1633
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

oh Andy we always told you it was wrong to eat younger people aka babies and look at you now? an ugly old man ate you. karma is a b. ):

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #1634
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

omg. kate I love you

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #1635
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

i love you too. please don't eat babies, debs or you'll end up like andy and i don't want that

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote