GET SOME REST, TOMMY! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2002, 09:54 PM   #1
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GET SOME REST, TOMMY!

who else thinks that Tommy needs to withdraw from Long Island next week (even though he is the defending champion), so that his injured shoulder can get some rest?! he lost today to Rusedski in 3 sets and had to call for the trainer during the match b/c his arm was hurting again. i really think he needs to pull out of the Hamlet Cup so he can get some rest for the USO, where he is a contender if healthy.

GET BETTER, TOMMY!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2002, 07:18 PM   #2
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you Leo. I think he shouldn't play, he's jeopardizing his US Open run and no points can be that important. Not to mention putting his health at risk. Goran achieved great things in Wimbledon, but he played well beyond his pain threshold and beyond the endurance of his body. I would hate to see either of them damage their shoulders permanently. I don't think Tommy should immitate Goran's attitude of I'll play until my arm falls off.

Please get well, Tommy.
Old 08-19-2002, 11:44 PM   #3
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

hey Layla!

i thought i was talking to myself over here!lol!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote