Redesign Comments, what do you think? - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 05-30-2007, 04:25 AM   #121
16681
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
I switched back to the old design, right away.

Isn't it possible to pay with CC without using PayPal?

And would it be possible to avoid getting that (in my mind) ugly "Premium Member" thingie under your name?
You can use a CC, but I think it still has to go to PayPal I can't wait to get my membership under
my name, but my e check hasn't cleared yet
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #122
country flag wtn_amanda
Registered User
 
wtn_amanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 7,200
wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
I switched back to the old design, right away.

Isn't it possible to pay with CC without using PayPal?

And would it be possible to avoid getting that (in my mind) ugly "Premium Member" thingie under your name?
Paypal is the only accepted payment method for CC. It's quick and easy to sign up and actually much safer than giving a site your credit details
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:31 AM   #123
country flag wtn_amanda
Registered User
 
wtn_amanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 7,200
wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
You can use a CC, but I think it still has to go to PayPal I can't wait to get my membership under
my name, but my e check hasn't cleared yet
Unfortunately you got caught up in the holiday weekend which adds more delay to processing. I think e-checks typically take 7-9 business days to clear.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:18 AM   #124
16681
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtn_amanda View Post
Unfortunately you got caught up in the holiday weekend which adds more delay to processing. I think e-checks typically take 7-9 business days to clear.
Yes I would get caught up in a holiday weekend
But it was my own fault If I had completed my transaction properly the first time I tried to do the
upgrade I think I would have missed the holiday weekend The e check is supposed to clear today sometime according to the PayPal Site. I hope so please
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:57 PM   #125
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 82,364
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yes I would get caught up in a holiday weekend
But it was my own fault If I had completed my transaction properly the first time I tried to do the
upgrade I think I would have missed the holiday weekend The e check is supposed to clear today sometime according to the PayPal Site. I hope so please
See you in premium forum soon.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #126
16681
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
See you in premium forum soon.
I'm there Thanks Lee
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:33 PM   #127
country flag Saumon
Registered User
 
Saumon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26,748
Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

when only mods and premium members post on a page and they all have animated avatars it's
__________________
Saumon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:35 AM   #128
16681
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
when only mods and premium members post on a page and they all have animated avatars it's
I don't have an animated avatar. Tommy's so good looking he doesn't have to be animated
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios