Redesign Comments, what do you think? - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2007, 04:25 AM   #121

Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
I switched back to the old design, right away.

Isn't it possible to pay with CC without using PayPal?

And would it be possible to avoid getting that (in my mind) ugly "Premium Member" thingie under your name?
You can use a CC, but I think it still has to go to PayPal I can't wait to get my membership under
my name, but my e check hasn't cleared yet
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #122
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
I switched back to the old design, right away.

Isn't it possible to pay with CC without using PayPal?

And would it be possible to avoid getting that (in my mind) ugly "Premium Member" thingie under your name?
Paypal is the only accepted payment method for CC. It's quick and easy to sign up and actually much safer than giving a site your credit details
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:31 AM   #123
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
You can use a CC, but I think it still has to go to PayPal I can't wait to get my membership under
my name, but my e check hasn't cleared yet
Unfortunately you got caught up in the holiday weekend which adds more delay to processing. I think e-checks typically take 7-9 business days to clear.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:18 AM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtn_amanda View Post
Unfortunately you got caught up in the holiday weekend which adds more delay to processing. I think e-checks typically take 7-9 business days to clear.
Yes I would get caught up in a holiday weekend
But it was my own fault If I had completed my transaction properly the first time I tried to do the
upgrade I think I would have missed the holiday weekend The e check is supposed to clear today sometime according to the PayPal Site. I hope so please
Old 05-31-2007, 04:57 PM   #125
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yes I would get caught up in a holiday weekend
But it was my own fault If I had completed my transaction properly the first time I tried to do the
upgrade I think I would have missed the holiday weekend The e check is supposed to clear today sometime according to the PayPal Site. I hope so please
See you in premium forum soon.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:10 PM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
See you in premium forum soon.
I'm there Thanks Lee
Old 05-31-2007, 08:33 PM   #127
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

when only mods and premium members post on a page and they all have animated avatars it's
Old 06-01-2007, 05:35 AM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
when only mods and premium members post on a page and they all have animated avatars it's
I don't have an animated avatar. Tommy's so good looking he doesn't have to be animated