Andy Roddick Breakfast Cereal? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2004, 09:11 PM   #16
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Roddick Breakfast Cereal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
how about miniature oversized t-shirts did that even make any sense :retard:
Yea you have alittle stick figure with a green trucker hat(Q) and make the shirt take up his whole body! lol
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2004, 09:13 PM   #17
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
lol Q, don't be a cheese, I just meant that as an example, lol, Mandy was in teen people...
i know, fumus, i'm just a'joshin with ya.

so regarding my first question? what did you do? were you a sculpture?
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:13 PM   #18
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
Oh, and about the thread question. great thread idea, btw. we need to have some little green trucker hats in there.
Yea, I need some " Kellogg's Roddick Munch" bout' now!

Trucker hats for sure
That's the gospel.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:13 PM   #19
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

screw the green trucker hat the red trucker hat will do, we need some vibrant color and no go on the stick figure, tangy needs the Roddick ass to be there, you know tangy and her love of Andy's ass

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:14 PM   #20
country flag Fumus

Quote:
i know, fumus, i'm just a'joshin with ya.

so regarding my first question? what did you do? were you a sculpture?
yea, acutally I was a life size bronze, it was of a wizard. I can post the pictures of it you like, I have them at home. It's pretty cool looking.
That's the gospel.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:15 PM   #21
country flag Fumus

Quote:
screw the green trucker hat the red trucker hat will do, we need some vibrant color and no go on the stick figure, tangy needs the Roddick ass to be there, you know tangy and her love of Andy's ass
haha so it will be alittle dude, thingie, and then the shirt will take up most of his body. Then on the back of the dude there are two gaint ridges....lol
That's the gospel.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:16 PM   #22
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

post 'em Skyler, we wanna see the bronzeness of the wizard

we need to chat online, these delayed little chats get me too impatient waiting for replies

Old 04-26-2004, 09:18 PM   #23
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

thingie???

Old 04-26-2004, 09:19 PM   #24
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus
yea, acutally I was a life size bronze, it was of a wizard. I can post the pictures of it you like, I have them at home. It's pretty cool looking.
sure, if it's not a hassle, that sounds wild!

I have never done anything like that, but I was in a low budget convenience store TV ad when I was about eight. I was suppose to be eating Lipton chicken noodle soup, but it was gross so I just blew on the spoon.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:20 PM   #25
country flag Fumus

yea I am not on my imer but you catch me sometime for sure!! Thingie like you have seen the little corn puffy dudes, that's what I mean!
That's the gospel.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:21 PM   #26
country flag Fumus

Quote:
sure, if it's not a hassle, that sounds wild!

I have never done anything like that, but I was in a low budget convenience store TV ad when I was about eight. I was suppose to be eating Lipton chicken noodle soup, but it was gross so I just blew on the spoon.
Haha, in tears Q, omg....seriously, do some stand-up!
That's the gospel.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:22 PM   #27
country flag Fumus

When I get home tonight I will post them...
That's the gospel.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:23 PM   #28
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

No Skyler, I dont know what you mean by thingie

Old 04-26-2004, 09:24 PM   #29
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

where art though now Skyler?, and what's imer?

Old 04-26-2004, 09:25 PM   #30
country flag MisterQ

Quote:
No Skyler, I dont know what you mean by thingie
Naldo, let me spell it out for you...

T-H-I-N-G-I-E

Get it?