MLB Monday... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-14-2007, 08:50 PM   #1
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default MLB Monday...

I posted my plays at another site earlier today and forgot to post it here as well.
It only affects one of my plays and that one was on the Angels this morning and they're ahead 7-0 right now.

Here's the rest:

Marlins + 116 x 1 unit
Cubbies + 137 x 1 unit
Phils - 116

atlanta and baltimore could still be plays if their prices continue to drop. Still out of my range at the moment tho. GL guys
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MLB Monday...

Alright boys and girls, have been off for a bit of time but I am back tonight and ready to make some more cash betting on bases. Have been making some money on other sports before they disappear and now im back to the boys of summer to make some cash. I pound every play I take and tonight is no different. Here we go:

TORONTO BLUE JAYS ML +120 (50 Units)

I know Erik Bedard is back in Canada where he was born and he has pitched well here in the past but I don't give a rats ass. Troy Glaus is back in the lineup for the boys in Blue tonight and that's going to make a huge difference with another bat that can crush lefties. I know Tomo Ohka has not been outstanding for the Jays but he has not been that bad and this Blue Jays offense seems to always breakout of their shell when guys like Glaus return to the lineup. Toronto is batting .300 this season against left-handed pitchers and coming off that pathetic loss to the Devil Rays yesterday afternoon, these guys are going to be eager to get back out there and kick some ass. The Jays are actually loaded with guys in their lineup tonight who can really knock around lefties which is why I think Bedard is in for a long night. Sure has has pitched lights out the last three times he has started but the Jays are batting .331 against left handed pitchers at home and their starting batting lineup tonight is batting a lifetime combined .285 versus left handed pitchers. Baltimore has won only once in their last seven games away from home and this is a team that has all sorts of problems getting their bats going on the road. As I mentioned before, the Jays are struggling but you can always count on the bats when they face a lefty at home and tonight will be no different. They are 12-2 in their last 14 home games against a left handed pitcher. The line is completely off and the oddsmakers have no respect whatsoever for the return of Troy Glaus and/or the power of Vernon Wells and Frank Thomas versus southpaws. The Orioles are 0-6 the last six times Bedard has started against the Blue Jays which is a terrible number and which defintiely does not warrant them being favored on the road in this game. Listen up well guys...POUND THE BLUE JAYS RIGHT NOW BEFORE THIS BABY SHAKES!!!

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:07 AM   #3
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

added Atlanta - 160 to win 1 unit

GL flav, not enough value either way either side in the jays game for me.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:33 AM   #4
country flag flmmkrz

nice call flav !!

I got my ass handed to me today. Had a nice few days in a row and then just ran into some really hot pitching today.

Gorzelanny 7 shut out innings
Bergmann 8 innnings 2 hits

tough to cap for these kinda performances the cubbies are the most annoying loss of the day, up 4-0 and the blow it to lose 5-4. Typical cubs garbage from this season.

Philly rallied to bail out some of the loss. Lookin for a bounce back tommorrow.