AFL Round 8 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2007, 06:33 AM   #16
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Round 8

Leaning on Adeliade -32.5pts over Richmond,this yr Wooden Spooners could be in for another hiding,forecast could be atleast 10+ goals would would think!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2007, 06:40 AM   #17
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Over 158.5 tonight
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:46 AM   #18
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

One for now :

Richmond +33.5 (-101) over Adelaide--------0.5 of a unit

gl

dave
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:51 AM   #19
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Matty Lloyd's Grandfather passed away,i think the players will be wearing Black Arm bands and therefor will be extra motivated for this contest,as its not going to go off with the Mal Michael Saga
It is actually James Hird's Grandfather Allan Hird who died

Does anyone know how is the weather in adelaide today/tonight for under/over purposes , and for Richmond to cover?
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #20
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Matty Lloyd's Grandfather passed away,i think the players will be wearing Black Arm bands and therefor will be extra motivated for this contest,as its not going to go off with the Mal Michael Saga
Way to insult the Hird family.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:12 AM   #21
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I expect Richmond to play a similar game to the one they played last year against the Crows and the little bit of rain today should make it even tighter.

Adelaide v Richmond - 150 points or less @ 2.90
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:03 PM   #22
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
I expect Richmond to play a similar game to the one they played last year against the Crows and the little bit of rain today should make it even tighter.

Adelaide v Richmond - 150 points or less @ 2.90
Bad luck Jimbo. Finally, one of your unders didn't cash

What's with the AFL thread this week, it's fucking boring.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #23

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Pound the over tomorrow guys at the Dome. Go over 220 points too.

In Melbourne at the moment, with the rain, the unders at the G tomorrow night might be a goer.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #24

Let's have some odds on Bolar's chance of getting lucky with a chick within the next 2 years.

I forgot how decent the chicks are in melbourne. Excellent bodies. Should come back here more often. In actual fact, should relocate here. On the train I heard a chick talk to her friends about handcuffs and stuff. Good shit!

But back to the betting market, there was this hot girl today. Approached me and asked to borrow my phone coz she was out of credit and her Dad was meant to pick her up. Would have been about 19 or 20. Good looking, good body.

Anyway, Bolar gave her my phone and what did Bolar do after she rang? Bolar didn't get her phone number and she left. Bolar got shy. I'm regretting it now. Something could have happened. Mind you, I have the people's numbers she called in my phone. Should try and reach her.......

So that may give Jim an idea on odds. Perhaps we can do v-betting on it.

Bolar is sad

Old 05-18-2007, 01:34 PM   #25
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
One for now :

Richmond +33.5 (-101) over Adelaide--------0.5 of a unit

gl

dave
Winner
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:52 AM   #26

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Way to insult the Hird family.
WTF was i smoking
Old 05-19-2007, 12:55 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Pound the over tomorrow guys at the Dome. Go over 220 points too.

In Melbourne at the moment, with the rain, the unders at the G tomorrow night might be a goer.
Thanks for the weather info mate!!
Old 05-19-2007, 01:00 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Let's have some odds on Bolar's chance of getting lucky with a chick within the next 2 years.

I forgot how decent the chicks are in melbourne. Excellent bodies. Should come back here more often. In actual fact, should relocate here. On the train I heard a chick talk to her friends about handcuffs and stuff. Good shit!

But back to the betting market, there was this hot girl today. Approached me and asked to borrow my phone coz she was out of credit and her Dad was meant to pick her up. Would have been about 19 or 20. Good looking, good body.

Anyway, Bolar gave her my phone and what did Bolar do after she rang? Bolar didn't get her phone number and she left. Bolar got shy. I'm regretting it now. Something could have happened. Mind you, I have the people's numbers she called in my phone. Should try and reach her.......

So that may give Jim an idea on odds. Perhaps we can do v-betting on it.

Bolar is sad
Bolar,Bolar,Bolar is on HEAT!!Mate you should just go with the flow sometimes,dont be she too asked cos someone else will if you dont Always be urself!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 02:18 AM   #29

Leans!!

Essendon ML over Lions,thinking of playing the Bombers especially if Lloyd's back,totally different team!!

Kangas ML over Blues -Shinbone spirit should win but this could be a danger game for the Roos if their not switched on!!

Good luck!!
Old 05-19-2007, 08:18 AM   #30
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

What over game for tonight?
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote