Pablo Cuevas - Page 63 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #931
country flag Cuevasfan

Cuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pablo Cuevas

And Hamburg
Cuevasfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #932
country flag Cuevasfan

Cuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond reputeCuevasfan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe USO
Old 08-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #933
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

He played, and looked good. Despite retiring, I think he is on for a full comeback to regular tour action soon. He started cramping midway through the third set. So with a bit more hard work in the coming weeks, he can get himself in to the kind of shape where he's ready to play best of three matches and be competitive in them.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #934
country flag Cuevasfan

I don't know what to think he is supposed to be going to Kuala Lumpur, let's see what happens in a three setter.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #935
country flag Cuevasfan

Smile Re: Pablo Cuevas

He is in Kuala Lumpur and plays doubles with Zeballos tomorrow, they have a good draw. His first singles match is against Davydenko, not as bad as Tipsarevic but not great.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #936
country flag Cuevasfan

Thumbs up Re: Pablo Cuevas

His brother is doing well, I am tempted to do a thread for him /)
Old 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #937
country flag Cuevasfan

I'm talking to myself but... Not a bad end to the year! He won Bs As Challenger and got to the SF in Montevideo before winning The dubs with Bebu, their fist title as a pair.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #938
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

220 in the world with basically nothing to defend til RG! Could be top 100 by middle of next year quite easily, as well as top 50 doubles before that (63 now)

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #939
country flag Cuevasfan

Nothing to defend until April and 8 PRs left! Maybe Sydney, AO, some S American clay, IW, Miami and Houston. He wants to play DC, the Cuevases are effectively Uruguayan tennis now. Pablo wants them to play the DC dubs for the first time. Martin plays 3 futures in Brasil in the next 3 weeks. For him to win one would put an end to a horrible two years for them both.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #940
country flag Cuevasfan

His first tournament is Vińa del Mar and he isn't playing DC.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:21 PM   #941
country flag Adri89

Adri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a good choice for him to have an actual off-season and to start on clay.
Health is the most important for him now. Top 100 at the end of the season should be his goal

I can't wait to see him back in Vina where the fans love him to such
Adri89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:11 PM   #942
country flag Cuevasfan

Vińa, Buenos Aires, Río And (i think, Sao Paulo).
Old 03-17-2014, 01:05 PM   #943
country flag Adri89

Adri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond repute

Pablo did a disappointing SA swing in my opinion, though the game is here, with a lot of close losses against in-form players (Dolgo 7-6 in the third, Del Bonis, Fognini in 3 also). He wasn't lucky with draws, but the only time he was (at Sao Paulo) he screwed up badly. He had an awesome chance to make the SF considering the draw. At least the only win he got was in an ATP 500 and gave him some points.

I wish him better luck for the clay season now
Go Pablo!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #944
country flag Cuevasfan

He had a good win against Aguello last night in Panama. 6-4 6-4. Săo Paulo was unlucky, the match against Zeballos could have gone either way and didn't go his way
Old 03-20-2014, 03:04 PM   #945
country flag Adri89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuevasfan View Post
He had a good win against Aguello last night in Panama. 6-4 6-4. Săo Paulo was unlucky, the match against Zeballos could have gone either way and didn't go his way
Yeah, great win for Pablo,Arguello is a good player

Next round is against Gerald Melzer. He has to win this!