Pablo Cuevas - Page 43 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #631
country flag Gloria_Han

Gloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pablo Cuevas

thank you snoofoo,great pics.
so, are you going to watch Pablo's match tomorrow?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2009, 10:00 PM   #632
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure about tomorrow, i might wait until wednesday and try to catch his singles match
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:12 AM   #633
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
I'm not sure about tomorrow, i might wait until wednesday and try to catch his singles match
Cheers Snoo Foo great pics again.
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:14 AM   #634
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

First Round
Lucas Arnold/Leonardo Mayer (ARG) vs Juan Ignacio Chela/Pablo Cuevas (ARG/URU)
Old 09-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #635
country flag Nono

Nono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond repute

USOpen 09 headshots :

Juan MONACO - Pablo CUEVAS
Nono is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:38 AM   #636
country flag Raul

First Round
Juan Ignacio Chela/Pablo Cuevas 4-6 6-4 6-2 Lucas Arnold/Leonardo Mayer

I was afraid what was going to lose.
Good sign for singles match tomorrow.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #637
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

i missed the 1st set but 2d & 3d sets were really fun to see, a lot of crazy points, some unbelievable dropshots with equally amazing retrievals by both sides, pablo really started to play well in the 3d set, super fast hands

just a couple pix cuz it was too dark

Old 09-02-2009, 08:18 PM   #638
country flag Nono

Nono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond reputeNono has a reputation beyond repute

Pablo won 6-4 7-6 6-0 !!!!
Next match vs Machado or Koellerer : good chance to reach the 3rd round...

PS : Some pics of the match, SnooFoo????

Old 09-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #639
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #640
country flag Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nono View Post
Pablo won 6-4 7-6 6-0 !!!!
Next match vs Machado or Koellerer : good chance to reach the 3rd round...
  What a match Pablo
Great start to the title. It's gonna be great chance to reach the 3rd round.
Amunt Pablo.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:13 AM   #641
country flag Snoo Foo

awesome awesome awesome match, his backhand was absolutely perfect, totally amazing, serve was fantastic, gooch was pretty bad but omg pablo, especially the backhand, he was hitting return winners off the backhand off gooch's huge serves... it was so amazing, i'm too tired to describe more, just a dream to watch though, that backhand, i can't say it enough, like a rocket. and huge serves. divine.

the trainer came to work on his shoulder after the first set, hope it's not serious

i didn't take a lot of pictures cuz i was too busy watching the match. my god if he could play like that all the time...

next is koellerer
Old 09-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #642
country flag Nono

no problem winning the first set, but then... shoulder???

Old 09-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #643
country flag Snoo Foo

he really didn't play well at all, especially compared to Wednesday. He was making tons of errors off the backhand. Koellerer wasn't giving up. Pablo had lots of chances to break back to even it up in the second and when he didn't succeed in doing it he got really frustrated, he had to serve into the sun at 2-5 and made a couple double faults and got broken a 2d time to lose the set and he smashed a ball outside the grounds (like not just out of the court but out of the entire USO grounds) and got a warning. I didn't even watch the third set, I went to check out Zeballos' match and when i got back the 3d set was over, 4th set was more of the same, he had some chances but Koellerer fought him off, a ton of UFEs from Pablo, he just looked tired and frustrated like he didn't want to be there. The trainer came out but not for his shoulder, for his leg/butt/lower back. In the middle of the 4th set he hit another ball out of the court and immediately got a point penalty I guess he was frustrated but that was just really stupid.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #644
country flag Snoo Foo

pablo & chela won 1-6 6-3 6-3 next they play llodra & ljubicic, hope this is some consolation for yesterday...
Old 09-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #645
country flag Gloria_Han

Gloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond reputeGloria_Han has a reputation beyond repute

thanks snoo to tell us what happened there yesterday. Well,pablo and chela just won in the doubles 2nd round,which is really good. I hope we can get snoo's new pics from today's match.