Juanqui's worst matches - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2010, 03:32 AM   #16
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqui's worst matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
RG 2002 Final against Costa < totally agree
Wimbledon 2002 2R against Morrison
TMS Canada 2003>2002 R16 against Kucera
< I was there...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
RG 2002 Final against Costa
Wimbledon 2002 2R against Morrison
Those two are definitely up there. Horrible matches. By far my worst memories of his early career.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #18
country flag carlos pera

carlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure if you will think the same,but last years against Stepanek at the end of the year i remember that i got sooooo frustrated at the end of the macth.Also,JC was serving his second serves with sooo much anger...

JCFerrero´s Fan Site !!

Ferrero´s Tard # 26
carlos pera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #19
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Every loss is frustrating for me.

The Cuevas one in Valencia was a little embarrassing after being two breaks up in the 2nd and seemingly cruising, at his own tournament no less.

Of course there's the AO this year (one of the worst) when he was two sets up against a much lower ranked opponent. That one was a complete mystery to me.

I'm formulating a list of my ten worst. Will post it here shortly.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #20
country flag carlos pera

carlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond repute

Also i remember the one at Barcelona last year against Kunitsyn.It was one week or two after he won at Casablanca and he lost against Kunitsyn in firSt round :S

JCFerrero´s Fan Site !!

Ferrero´s Tard # 26
Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #21
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post

The Cuevas one in Valencia was a little embarrassing after being two breaks up in the 2nd and seemingly cruising, at his own tournament no less.

Of course there's the AO this year (one of the worst) when he was two sets up against a much lower ranked opponent. That one was a complete mystery to me.
I think he still had an ankle problem that day. Wasn't he on painkillers that stopped working during the third set?
For similar reasons, I think the RG 2002 final must have been most frustrating for him because he was far from 100% physically (also ankle). I find it annoying that many people (not JC fans) don't seem to know about the injury he was suffering during the second week and think he just choked the match away.

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #22
country flag Ariel

Ariel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *bunny* View Post
I think he still had an ankle problem that day. Wasn't he on painkillers that stopped working during the third set?
For similar reasons, I think the RG 2002 final must have been most frustrating for him because he was far from 100% physically (also ankle). I find it annoying that many people (not JC fans) don't seem to know about the injury he was suffering during the second week and think he just choked the match away.
Yeah, and his many many injuries and the chicken pox were really the reason for the "inconsistencies" in his performance over the years imo. Or at least I'd like to think that. He beat champions in his hey day. But the onset of all the physical problems has to weaken the psyche over time. You get clouded on court with concerns about how far you can take your body. And the game evolved in his absence. It's sad but he has still had a better career than most.
Ariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:02 AM   #23
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Despite all the bad times Juan Carlos has had, he has overcome quite a lot to have a long career and a distinguished record. I don't know the details about his bout with chicken pox but, if you get them as an adult, you can get very sick. Poor Juanqui!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:07 AM   #24
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post

I'm formulating a list of my ten worst. Will post it here shortly.
That was hell to witness live, absolute hell

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #25
country flag Vaxeyq

Vaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond reputeVaxeyq has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon 2004,3r vs. Ginepri
Vaxeyq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:37 AM   #26
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Rome, 2010-vs. Santiago Giraldo. Horrible match. I should have stayed in bed and passed on that one.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #27
country flag walid1988

walid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond reputewalid1988 has a reputation beyond repute

stutgart 2010 versus montanes horrible match
walid1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #28
country flag carlos pera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edda View Post
Rome, 2010-vs. Santiago Giraldo. Horrible match. I should have stayed in bed and passed on that one.
Ohhh, i remember that match and i was sooooo angry that day It was strange because Giraldo did sooooo many return winners that it was imposible for a player of such a ranking..... im still not sure of what happened to JC on that match :S

JCFerrero´s Fan Site !!

Ferrero´s Tard # 26