HAMBURG: Keep The Fight Alive!!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2007, 06:14 PM   #46
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAMBURG: Keep The Fight Alive!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
no no, we need to find a "worse" question than that one ... Lovely was the one that wanted to ask him about his underwear

NicoFan I told you that he is one of those lucky bastards
Kid ,I came back from Munich with a part of his summer schedule and you came back from Acapulco with no answer to my question...
I'll ask him about the beer if you want...

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2007, 06:38 PM   #47
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes sure, because getting his schedule is exactly the same as getting the name of the underwear he uses ... besides you got your answer, did you already forget it??

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:51 PM   #48
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I vote for the beer question!

He doesn't know his schedule way ahead of time anyway.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #49
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan is right, so actually Lovely you came back with an uncertain answer .... besides the beer question you know that you've to ask him about the racquet thing

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:20 PM   #50
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Bastad and Kitzbuhel for sure he told me this is not an uncertain answer...

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
Old 05-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #51
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-11-2007, 08:02 PM   #52
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

We have the QD!

(1) MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA v (WC) REISTER, Julian GER
HERNYCH, Jan CZE v (8) LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU

(2) MONACO, Juan ARG v PLESS, Kristian DEN
BERRER, Michael GER v (9) KOUBEK, Stefan AUT

(3) MIRNYI, Max BLR v HORNA, Luis PER
(WC) ZVEREV, Mischa GER v (12) SERRA, Florent FRA

(4) GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA v GULBIS, Ernests LAT
(WC) KAMKE, Tobias GER v (13) BOLELLI, Simone ITA

(5) MASSU, Nicolas CHI v PAVEL, Andrei ROU
FALLA, Alejandro COL v (10) RUSSELL, Michael USA

(6) GARCIA-LOPEZ, Guillermo ESP v (WC) BACHINGER, Matthias GER
ZABALETA, Mariano ARG v (11) GABASHVILI, Teimuraz RUS

(7) VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL v SEPPI, Andreas ITA
BERLOCQ, Carlos ARG v (14) HERNANDEZ, Oscar ESP
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:08 PM   #53
country flag NicoFan

Pavel...

I love Andrei, and felt soooooooooooooooooo sorry for him back in 2004 when he had to play Nico in Miami.

Nico was freaking out from all the pressure then to get into the top ten. The Chilean press was insane. He was ready to quit the game - told Rios and Fernando he wanted to quit. Plays in IW against Rafa (back before Rafa was a god) and just says throughout the entire match that he didn't need this shit and ended up retiring. Gets to Miami and is totally crazed... (I have to say now that it wasn't funny at the time, I was worried about him). But Nico loses the first set in the tb, and then just STOOD there on court and basically hardly play for the 2nd set. He was fined $10,000 and had to pay his own hotel bill for not trying. Then he disappeared for a week...insane times. And everytime I see Pavel's name, I think about it...

Poor Andrei - he probably never wants to see Nico across the net from him again...
Old 05-11-2007, 08:17 PM   #54
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story Nicofan!

Well I like Andrei Pavel too, he's a friendly guy and half a german.

But no time for sentimentality, Nico must beat him.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:18 PM   #55
country flag NicoFan

Oh I want Nico to beat Andrei.

I just feel a little bit sorry for him - he's probably remembering Miami too.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:51 PM   #56
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the draw Tommy-doesn't look too bad IMO. thanks for the backstory Nicofan-I bet they're both remembering that now....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:03 PM   #57
country flag LOVELY

here's the OOP :

M2 - 11:00 AM

Kristof VLIEGEN (BEL) vs Andreas SEPPI (ITA)
followed by
Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA) vs Julian REISTER (GER)
followed by
Nicolas MASSU (CHI) vs Andrei PAVEL (ROU)

Nico Massu

Old 05-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #58
country flag NicoFan

Merci beaucoup Lovely!!!

That's a wonderful time for me in NY. About 9:00 a.m.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #59
country flag LOVELY

De nada I think Nico will play in the afternoon here so I'll be in front of my scoreboard
I like Pavel too, he 's a nice guy but VAMOS NICO tomorrow !!!!

Nico Massu

Old 05-11-2007, 09:35 PM   #60
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOOOS NICOO !!!

I hope that he will have recovered

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote