HAMBURG: Keep The Fight Alive!!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #31
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAMBURG: Keep The Fight Alive!!!!

I missed the whole beverage discusion Diet Coke is the best damm the caffine I used to do tequilla shots Kid, but the last time was years ago when I was single and I thought Tane didn't like me and I was already in love with him. Haven't needed them since.....pretty much a wine person now. Ocasional margurita or pina colada (which has rum I think).

I always thought rum originated from sugar cane and was made in the Carribean(sp) (that's what Cpt Jack and the prirates are always drinking in the movie )

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 05-11-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2007, 05:36 PM   #32
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
Nico

Me too.

My husband loves beer too-esp German beer (since he was there duriing the winter) he wants to go back just for the beer

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 05-11-2007, 05:43 PM   #33
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
My husband loves beer too-esp German beer (since he was there duriing the winter) he wants to go back just for the beer
for your husband! He has a very good taste.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #34
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Nico... I love beer too!!! But...I was made fun of A LOT when I was in Europe because I love BUDWEISER! American beer obviously isn't as highly thought of as German beer. (Of course...)

Lovely - do you ever catch what type of beer Nico orders? Probably the good stuff, not Bud like me.

Sparko - yes, rum is the choice of drinks for pirates. What's the rhyme? Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum...

Oh poor Sparko doing shots because of future hubby. And you didn't have to do it because you "caught" him after all!

I've never done shots. I'm a lightweight. Tequila shots are popular. And my friends also used to do Yeigermeister (spelling??) shots. We had one party once where you had to do a shot at the top of each hour. But they kept moving the hands on the clock so that it was the top of the hour like every 10 minutes.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:01 PM   #35
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post

Lovely - do you ever catch what type of beer Nico orders? Probably the good stuff, not Bud like me.
No sorrrrrry .... No idea...I would say european beer I'll try to catch what type of beer he orders next time...
Nico drinks Coke too

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:17 PM   #36
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELY View Post
No sorrrrrry .... No idea...I would say european beer I'll try to catch what type of beer he orders next time...
Nico drinks Coke too
I would say european beer too.

But look at that - he likes The American Drink - Coca-Cola... Too bad he doesn't like coming to our tournaments. Well he likes Miami - but that seems about it.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:20 PM   #37
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
I would say european beer too.

But look at that - he likes The American Drink - Coca-Cola... Too bad he doesn't like coming to our tournaments. Well he likes Miami - but that seems about it.
la Playa..the girls.... (same for Bastad I think... )

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
Old 05-11-2007, 06:27 PM   #38
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:

Nico????

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-11-2007, 06:28 PM   #39
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Indeed.

I like la playa too. And the guys at la playa...
Old 05-11-2007, 06:29 PM   #40
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
for your husband! He has a very good taste.

I can only hope he talks about me when we're apart like he does about German beer!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-11-2007, 06:29 PM   #41
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
Nico????
Yeah, I know...shocking, isn't it??? Our sweet angelito..
Old 05-11-2007, 06:36 PM   #42
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

of course, La playa moves Nico around the world

and I think that his favorite it's German beer (just like Tommy and Tane) because in one of the tennis pro episodes he was just wishing and desiring to could drink a big glass of that beer when one of Chela's coaches was drinking one, and that was in Dusseldorf ... I don't like beer though and NicoFan, people here that have tried Budweiser said that is almost like water compared to Mexican beer

Sparko at least Tane is not making you drink shots of tequila now ... you already know who was the one that made me drink a shot of tequila ... those god damn matches between the chilenos

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #43
country flag LOVELY

Girls do you want me to ask Nico what kind of beer he likes the most instead of asking him stuffs about his schedule or his health next time I'll see him???

Nico Massu

Old 05-11-2007, 06:52 PM   #44
country flag NicoFan

The beer question would be a more fun question for him! Go for it!

How does he stay so skinny drinking all that beer? Kind of annoying...
Old 05-11-2007, 07:09 PM   #45
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

no no, we need to find a "worse" question than that one ... Lovely was the one that wanted to ask him about his underwear

NicoFan I told you that he is one of those lucky bastards

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote