Open SEAT Godó - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2004, 01:35 PM   #1
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond reputeAnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Open SEAT Godó

Marat will play Oscar hernandez

draw -- > http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/T...04/425/MDS.pdf

Safina ~ Bovina ~ Hantuchova ~ Sharapova ~ Haynes ~ Na ~ Pennetta ~ Vesnina ~ Karatancheva ~ V.Williams ~ Zheng ~ Lisicki ~ Sprem ~ Myskina ~ Mokh ~ Pelletier ~ Dubois ~ Wozniak ~ Marois ~ Tetreault ~ Gloria ~ Bouchard ~ Jodoin ~ E. Abanda ~ F. Abanda
Anik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2004, 02:15 PM   #2
country flag Aurora
icicles down my spine

Aurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Open SEAT Godó

Damn, in Coria's quarter! Well, match by match first of course. DAVAI!

(and with one less sloppy game he would still be in the running to beat Coria)

Aurora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:24 PM   #3
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

he's playing? didn't he say he was taking a break next week? hmm.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:26 PM   #4
country flag Lucie

Lucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond repute

marat is going to be wrecked by the time he gets to RG!
Lucie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:26 PM   #5
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

he might pull out of Barcelona!
Old 04-24-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
country flag Aurora
icicles down my spine

Aurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda hope he does. Just some practising with his brand new coach!

Aurora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 10:33 PM   #7
country flag _ _me_ _

_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute_ _me_ _ has a reputation beyond repute

if he does play, I just hope it doesn't make him to tired for RG

You have reached the last page on the Internet. We hope that you have enjoyed surfing the Web.

Now there is really nothing more to see. You can safely turn off your computer, and come back to life.

_ _me_ _ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 05:01 PM   #8
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

Once and future King ?

Hot on the heels of his Monte Carlo success, Argentina's Guillermo Coria may be the man of the future, but don't overlook the once-and-future great Marat Safin. Although Coria beat Safin in the semis, the Russian showed glimpses of the form that made him world number one, writes Grégory Lanzenberg.

"I'll catch him another time," said Safin after his 4-6 6-1 3-6 loss to Coria on Saturday.

That other time just may well be at the French Open in Paris next month.

True, when you play an opponent who returns as well as Coria and who rallies better than a Michael Chang at his best, it takes a while to get used to the pace.

After losing the first set, Safin manage to serve & volley and overpower Coria from the baseline. He crushed the Argentine 6-1 in the second.

But the third set was typical Safin: Three perfect service game, then a misjudgment from the chair empire that rattled the Monaco resident enabling Coria to break and win the match.

Last season's wrist injury aside, you might say that Safin has never really recovered from crushing Pete Sampras at age 20 in the 2000 U.S. Open final.

The long list of opportunities offered in a silver platter include the 2002 Australian Open where Sweden's Thomas Johansson prevailed in a match Safin should have won and 2002 Roland Garros where Safin inexplicably gave up the ghost to Juan Carlos Ferrero in straight sets.

GYM RAT?

It's all the more inexplicable that Safin when he's focussed is unperturbable like in his US Open win over Sampras, or more recently his five-set epic victory this year over Andre Agassi at the Australian Open or his wins over France in Paris in the 2002 Davis Cup final.

Along with world number one Roger Federer, Safin - now 23 - remains the most gifted player on the tour . If the Moscow native played at full potential all of the time he'd be world number two just behind the Swiss.

So which Safin will show up in Paris? The good one, he promised.

"I'm really, really getting in shape."

"I'm optimistic about the French because my preparation has been good and it's in five sets, which gives me more time to correct my faults."

"I'm really, really getting in shape," he added, a repeat of the statement that was met with scepticism before this year's Australian Open, scepticism that was quelled with his brilliant wins over Agassi and Andy Roddick.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:13 PM   #9
country flag Shadow

looks like Marat will play Barcelona. But it will be interesting, because from now on the work with Peter will start. I`m really excited

He will only have the one week off before RG.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:19 PM   #10
country flag Shadow

well, Marat just withdrew from Barcelona!

I think its a wise decision to not overplay. He will play Rome next week, then Hamburg and then RG.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:26 PM   #11
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with Andy, it's best that he takes a break and gets ready for Rome and Hamburg, and hopefully he'll be able to gain the pts he'll be losing in Barcelona, shame though cos the draw wouldve opened up quite nicely for him....
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 07:31 PM   #12
country flag Shadow

He defended all of his Barcelona points already last week during Monte Carlo because Barcelona starts a week later this year. This week he is goind to defend his Valencia points from last year which is nothing because he lost in the first round.
From now on Marat has absolutly N O T H I N G to defend for the rest of the year.
He is now 24 in entry rankings because of the points he gained in Monte Carlo.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:36 PM   #13
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for keeping me updated andy, im so lost these days, i had no idea where he was ranked even.
and if thats the case then it was a very good move by him not to play 3 weeks in a row.

Last edited by Kiara : 04-26-2004 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:42 PM   #14
country flag Kiara

but why did he withdraw so late and what reason did he give? surely he will be fined no?
Old 04-26-2004, 11:06 PM   #15
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Marat ! Come back stong!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote