Will Tommy make it to Hamburg? Master Series 5/14 - 5/20, 2007 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2007, 05:52 AM   #1

Default Will Tommy make it to Hamburg? Master Series 5/14 - 5/20, 2007

I hope Tommy will be able to play in this Tournament It is his hometown tournament so I know he will want to play
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Tommy make it to Hamburg? Master Series 5/14 - 5/20, 2007

His father told the yellow press, that Tommy won't play in Hamburg. According to his trainer and the tournament director it hasn't been decided yet, though.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:05 PM   #3
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

It's a pity if Tommy won't play in Hamburg. But I'm not upset because there's not much hope on clay for me. He should recover and return in RG or maybe Halle.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:14 AM   #4

What bothers me, if he is not going to play in Hamburg, it must mean his shoulder is still causing him problems. And I hate to think of that
Old 05-11-2007, 09:26 PM   #5
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
What bothers me, if he is not going to play in Hamburg, it must mean his shoulder is still causing him problems. And I hate to think of that
No Tommy in Hamburg, and according to the yellow press it's not sure if he can play the next weeks including Paris.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
No Tommy in Hamburg, and according to the yellow press it's not sure if he can play the next weeks including Paris.
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Now I really am scared That shoulder could be bad Or maybe like you said Tommy is just letting the clay season go by. Because while Tommy has won on clay his best surface is hard courts IMO. I'm trying to be positive here, but for some reason I'm not feeling positive
Old 05-11-2007, 11:20 PM   #7

I did a Google News Search on Tommy and found that he had pulled out of Hamburg due to "a troublesome shoulder"
Old 05-12-2007, 03:06 AM   #8
country flag Sean.J.S.

Sean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond repute

Get well soon, Tommy.
Sean.J.S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:08 AM   #9

If anyone knows any more about Tommy's condition other than "a troublesome shoulder", would you please post? I'm going out of my mind and I don't have too far to go on that
Old 05-14-2007, 04:10 PM   #10
country flag TommyB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
If anyone knows any more about Tommy's condition other than "a troublesome shoulder", would you please post? I'm going out of my mind and I don't have too far to go on that
Tommy is working with his physiotherapist Dave Hogarth in Floria. He's confident, maybe he can play in Düsseldorf (World Team Cup) next week.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:36 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
Tommy is working with his physiotherapist Dave Hogarth in Floria. He's confident, maybe he can play in Düsseldorf (World Team Cup) next week.
I know he wants to play in the World Team Cup, but it worries me him playing too soon after problems with that right shoulder