AFL Round 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2007, 04:34 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL Round 7

KANGAROOS 1.87
ESSENDON 1.93

COLLINGWOOD 1.47
CARLTON 2.70

PORT ADELAIDE 1.12
RICHMOND 6.25

BRISBANE 1.75
ADELAIDE 2.08

ST KILDA 1.90
SYDNEY 1.90

GEELONG 1.87
WEST COAST 1.93

WESTERN BULLDOGS 1.45
MELBOURNE 2.75

FREMANTLE 1.45
HAWTHORN 2.75
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2007, 04:36 AM   #2
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Round 7

Kangas, Pies, Crows, Saints and Eagles are HUGE value.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:25 AM   #3
bad gambler

I wonder what the effect of the cats' big win over the Tigers was to those odds against the Eagles
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #4
Banned!

The Eagles used to start at evens against the Cats at home years ago, when they were an good-average team.

This is a game were your 'reverse odds analysis' comes into play.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
country flag Port_Power

Port_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond reputePort_Power has a reputation beyond repute

The crows wont beat Brisbane.Brisbanes young pacy midfield will smash their slow ageing midfield.Mind it, they will be missing the likes of Reilly and Proplysia in the midfield. I can see adelaide getting smashed in the midfield, the likes of Power, Black,Rishchetteli and co will be too good for ageing Goodwin, Edwards and co
Port_Power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:40 AM   #6
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly right Port Power. Crows have too many injuries to beat us. We'll be too fast for them. Plus, last year when we had severe injuries, we took it up to a full strength Adelaide side only to be run over in the last quarter. Before that, we have owned the Crows, even on their own turf. Winning at the Gabba this year will be a tough task.

Regarding Geelong - that is tremendous value for the Eagles. Geelong have beaten the bottom 3 teams by 26 goals, 9 goals and 12 goals or something similar like that. They have faced good opposition and they lose. Geelong will lose this weekend. That win was over-hyped. Let's not forget that Richmond are fielding a VFL team and that game was played indoors. West Coast are miles ahead of a shithouse Richmond, a rebuilding Carlton and an injury depleted Melbourne side with no attack whom Geelong have beaten. Geelong are a rabble and until they can show me they can beat a good side, I will continue to fade them.

What is the line for Port Adelaide? With those odds, I'm thinking about 60. Jump on whatever it is. Port will flog them.

Anyone backing Geelong this weekend doesn't know anything about footy.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:39 AM   #7
Banned!

The Eagles playing the Cats in Geelong at evens, is similar to the All Blacks playing Tonga in Tonga at evens.

Old 05-09-2007, 05:53 AM   #8
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

I think i like the over in the Cats/Eagles game.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:04 AM   #9

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

All the matches in Geelong since 2000

12 1999 13 Geelong 9.14 (68) vs West Coast 16.16 (112) SS Lost -44
13 2000 5 Geelong 24.18 (162) vs West Coast 11.15 (81) SS WON 81
14 2001 1 Geelong 17.13 (115) vs West Coast 7.7 (49) SS WON 66
15 2002 14 Geelong 8.17 (65) vs West Coast 4.9 (33) SS WON 32
16 2003 20 Geelong 9.9 (63) vs West Coast 9.9 (63) SS Drawn 0
17 2005 21 Geelong 16.13 (109) vs West Coast 5.3 (33) SS WON 76
18 2006 10 Geelong 15.8 (98) vs West Coast 16.5 (101) SS Lost -3

I don't care if that says that Geelong play well against West Coast there. West Coast are playing much better footy at the moment compared to those times they have played.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:04 AM   #10

I don't care if that says that Geelong play well against West Coast there. West Coast are playing much better footy at the moment compared to those times they have played.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:04 AM   #11

Old 05-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #12
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

i will be at the friday night game Essendon X Kangaroos. My son will be playing in the half time NAB Auskick .

Early leans .. no official play :
Kangaroos , Freo -14.5 , Collingwood -15.5
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #13
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
My son will be playing in the half time NAB Auskick .

Who u like this one ? I lean to the under.
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:47 AM   #14
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Who u like this one ? I lean to the under.
there is some young guns coming , i can tell you .

under the roof (if needed), i lean to the over

Are we talking about the real game or the half time kids game .

what is the total for the Friday light game? Lloyd is still not playing
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:30 PM   #15
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
there is some young guns coming , i can tell you .

under the roof (if needed), i lean to the over

Are we talking about the real game or the half time kids game .
over 8.5 kids to pick their nose during the Auskick game ... get on!
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote