Super 14 - Last Round - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-04-2007, 03:24 AM   #1
bad gambler

Cool Super 14 - Last Round

I can't remember the last time there were so many games in the last round that actually has relevance to the final makeup of the top 4.

No Carter for the Saders tonight, regardless I am ready to roll with the best team in the comp by a mile

Crusaders to cover -10.5 v Chiefs

good luck
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2007, 04:17 AM   #2
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Other side for me Chiefs +. Yet to be determined how much I'm betting, want to watch till the end of the MLB and NBA so will post a little later.
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:12 AM   #3
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I can't remember the last time there were so many games in the last round that actually has relevance to the final makeup of the top 4.

No Carter for the Saders tonight, regardless I am ready to roll with the best team in the comp by a mile

good luck
Don't really know how you can say that they're the best by a mile on the back of last week's performance - being kept tryless and to 6 points by a mediocre Brumbies outfit.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:21 AM   #4
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Don't really know how you can say that they're the best by a mile on the back of last week's performance - being kept tryless and to 6 points by a mediocre Brumbies outfit.
Judging them by one poor performance? The Brumbies were always going to be tough last week given the circumstances surrounding the departing players

Before the Brumbies game in the prior 6 games they picked up 29 of the available max 30 points on offer
Old 05-04-2007, 05:54 AM   #5
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Judging them by one poor performance? The Brumbies were always going to be tough last week given the circumstances surrounding the departing players

Before the Brumbies game in the prior 6 games they picked up 29 of the available max 30 points on offer
Not doubting that they're the best team in the comp at the moment, just not by a mile, perhaps a furlong.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:00 AM   #6
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

BG surprised you got 10.5....with 10 being a common win margin thought u would have got 9.5 like it is with alot of books. Even Pinny which u have said u bet with has -10 flat @ +103. Just trying to help.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:08 AM   #7
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
BG surprised you got 10.5....with 10 being a common win margin thought u would have got 9.5 like it is with alot of books. Even Pinny which u have said u bet with has -10 flat @ +103. Just trying to help.
I've only got my CB account running this weekend so got to take whatever they throw up
Old 05-04-2007, 06:09 AM   #8
bad gambler

I've also taken Blues to cover -4.5 v Force for later tonight
Old 05-04-2007, 06:10 AM   #9
country flag dave nz
Banned!

One for me tonight will add more as we go :

Chiefs +10.5 (-110) over Crusaders-------------1 unit

gl

dave
Old 05-04-2007, 09:14 AM   #10
bad gambler

Quote:

good luck
lost

good call Dave, wow thought the Chiefs may cover but to win SU at Jade, big performance. That 6-7-8 is simply world class, one of the best in world provincial rugby.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:40 PM   #11
bad gambler

Quote:
I've also taken Blues to cover -4.5 v Force for later tonight
win
Old 05-04-2007, 12:48 PM   #12
country flag dave nz
Banned!

Got this one straight after the Chiefs game (wrong team favoured IMO Pk at best) :

Highlanders +4.5 over Brumbies------------1 unit

gl

dave
Old 05-04-2007, 01:26 PM   #13
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

^ Tonight's results effectively end the Brumbies' chances of making the four, right ..?
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #14
Banned!

Pretty much
Old 05-04-2007, 01:49 PM   #15
bad gambler

Yes they are out after the Blues beat the Force.