The add to the pointless story thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2004, 06:00 PM   #1
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default The add to the pointless story thread

There once was a man who lived in a house...
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2004, 06:29 PM   #2
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The add to the pointless story thread

that was the size of a shoebox....

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 06:46 PM   #3
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

the shoebox was huge though because they were size 3000 shoes for an evil giant which had been terrorizing the land
That's the gospel.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:51 PM   #4
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

this giant wasn't always nasty though.....

Old 04-21-2004, 07:16 PM   #5
country flag Fumus

sometimes the giaint helped people like Marat Safin. The gaint would stand on the court and Marat would try to pass or lob over him at the net. Thats why Saftin's passing shots have gotten so good...
That's the gospel.
Old 04-21-2004, 07:19 PM   #6
country flag maratski

Another man who was helped by this giant was Olivier Rochus. He had practised with the giant many times and was being sent left and right to retrieve balls and has his speed on court because of it.

Old 04-21-2004, 08:03 PM   #7
country flag Frooty_Bazooty

Frooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond reputeFrooty_Bazooty has a reputation beyond repute

unfortunately Oli and the giant got it on one night and the giant got herpes and died (he was allergic to herpes). the man who lived in the shoebox was a crime fighting priest so he performed the funeral ceremony. they were about to finish burying the giant when.....
Year end no. 1 in 2012

PAW Titles : 9 (WIMBLEDON '12, Washington '11, Acapulco '08, Stockholm '07, Houston '05, Monte Carlo TMS '04, Newport '04, Beijing '04, Moscow '04)
Finalist: 15 (Buenos Aires '12, Stockholm '11, Barcelona '11, Queen's 09, Nottingham '08, Las Vegas '08, Adelaide '08, Tokyo '06, St Poelten '06, Australian Open '05, St Poelten '05, Newport '05, Wimbledon '04, Houston '04, Basel '04)
Frooty_Bazooty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:08 PM   #8
country flag Fumus

when Ninja(Federer) came and stole the body. Ninja claimed that the gaint was a trophy and that Ninja must have every trophy. He picked up the gaints body with his helicopter and took off. Two voices then said "we must get the body back from Ninja at all costs!"....
That's the gospel.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:39 PM   #9
country flag maratski

These men were none other then Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick. They claimed the trophy was a good luck charm and needed it to stay in the top echelons of the rankings....

Old 04-22-2004, 03:27 AM   #10
country flag Fumus

so the two super hero crime fighters set out on their quest to find the evil ninja. They told the priest that they would return victorous at all costs. The two questers had to journey to a far and mysterous land called switzerland. Andy and JCF packed up their bags and proceded to leave when all of a sudded....a voice at the door said in an ominious tone "I can't allow you to go" and proceeded to draw his sword and attack the two heros....
That's the gospel.

Last edited by Fumus : 04-22-2004 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:36 AM   #11
country flag maratski

This man was Andre Agassi. He was succesful in tennis without the trophy and wants these two men to do the same. He invited them over to his luxurious appartment for an exotic dinner prepared by his wife.....

Old 04-22-2004, 07:43 AM   #12
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

who turned to be out none other than Cruelle DeVil, wearing a Steffi Graf mask. Not surprisingly, the mask was made of..

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:05 PM   #13
country flag maratski

very poor clay. Andre accidentally dropped water on her head and the mask started to go off. Frightened as he was, he let Andy and Juan Carlos looking after Cruelle, while he went to look for the kids....

Old 04-22-2004, 01:08 PM   #14
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

of Sandra de Jenken. Yes, it's true that this French umpire had an affair with...

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:42 PM   #15
country flag Fumus

Micheal Jackson but, that's another pointless story. Andy and JCF packed up their bags and headed to Ninja's homeland, Switzerland. On their plane ride over they looked out the window to see.....
That's the gospel.