Grinder's Basketball Thread. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:38 AM   #46
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinder's Hoops and MLB Rampage

Cavs @ 5.30 (10 units)
o177.5 @ 2.25 (10 units to win 12.6 units)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2007, 01:00 AM   #47
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Cavs @ 2.14 (35 units)
Old 06-13-2007, 08:26 AM   #48
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Stop fading the Spurs.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:08 AM   #49
country flag Grinder

The Cavs have got to squeak out this one game.

Cavs @ 2.32 (30 units)
o176.5 @ 2.12 (20 units)
Old 08-12-2007, 04:52 PM   #50
country flag Grinder

Default Re: Grinder's Football Frenzy

Time for a fresh start in this thread, my focus is now NFL and NCAA Football when it starts up. I'll start off with 20 units set aside.

Chargers to cover -3.5 against the Seahawks @ 1.91 (5 units)

I'll be enjoying this game in HD with a big bowl of wings.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:40 AM   #51
bad gambler

Fade the homo Romo & Cowgirls this season

= $$$

View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:52 AM   #52
country flag Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post

= $$$

We'll see who has the last laugh when the Cowboys sit atop the NFC East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Time for a fresh start in this thread, my focus is now NFL and NCAA Football when it starts up. I'll start off with 20 units set aside.

Chargers to cover -3.5 against the Seahawks @ 1.91 (5 units)

I'll be enjoying this game in HD with a big bowl of wings.
Loss - This is a lesson to not bet on preseason games in the future, way too laid back

NFL 0-1 (-5 units)
Old 08-14-2007, 03:25 PM   #53
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

= $$$
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #54
country flag Grinder

Cowboys over Patriots @ 3.15 (50 units)
Cowboys +2.5 at the half @ 2.04 (20 units)
Witten to score a TD @ 2.00 (4 units)
Barber to score a TD @ 2.24 (4 units)
Old 10-14-2007, 07:23 PM   #55
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno, Seth. The Patriots have looked invincible this season and the 'Boys barely beat the Bills last week. 50 units for a win?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:33 PM   #56
country flag Grinder

The Pats have never seen an offense nearly as good as the current Cowboys offense. Belichik will try to shut down 1 thing that the Cowboys do well on offense, so let's say he shuts down the receiving game, the amazing O-line will allow for Barber and Jones to tear it up on the ground, vice versa for TO and Crayton, and then there's always Witten.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:40 PM   #57
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Well good luck to ya, but the cowboys havent looked nearly as impressive as Brady, Moss, Morris, and company.

I would have bet against the Dolphins and Rams. At least those are sure victories
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:07 AM   #58
bad gambler

Good to see you back Seth. NBA season just around the corner as well.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #59
country flag Grinder

Default Re: Grinder's Basketball Thread.

NBA Preseason:

Nuggets over Jazz @ 2.00 (5 units)
PS games always come down to whoever has a better bench since the starters are usually only out there for 20-25 minutes at most. The Nugs will probably have JR Smith jacking up shots, Ty Lawson and Arron Afflalo trying to learn the system and picking up heavy minutes with Birdman protecting the rim. Jazz pretty much only have Millsap and Kirilenko as viable scoring options off the bench, Maynor is not a scorer.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #60
country flag Grinder

Default Re: Grinder's Basketball Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
NBA Preseason:

Nuggets over Jazz @ 2.00 (5 units)
PS games always come down to whoever has a better bench since the starters are usually only out there for 20-25 minutes at most. The Nugs will probably have JR Smith jacking up shots, Ty Lawson and Arron Afflalo trying to learn the system and picking up heavy minutes with Birdman protecting the rim. Jazz pretty much only have Millsap and Kirilenko as viable scoring options off the bench, Maynor is not a scorer.
Loss

Bulls over Pacers @ 2.15 (5 units)
Real -6.5 over Caja Laboral @ 1.85 (5 units)