Grinder's Basketball Thread. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grinder's Basketball Thread.

All basketball now.

NBA, NCAA, Euroleague, Eurocup, International, you name it.

Last edited by Grinder : 10-01-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinder's Hoops and MLB Rampage

good luck with this thread Grinder

bad luck with Yankees
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #3
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

BOL buddy
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:21 PM   #4
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy View Post
good luck with this thread Grinder

bad luck with Yankees
The slump has to end sometime.

Thanks Jez and TTD.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #5
country flag Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
In this thread I will keep track of my basketball (NBA, NCAA, Euro, etc.) and MLB bets and hopefully end up with some nice profits. So without further delay, here are my first bets:

Magic over Pistons @ 2.86 (2.66 units to win 5 units)
Magic over Pistons - First Half @ 2.30 (2.31 units to win 3 units)
Yankees over Red Sox @ 1.99 (4.04 units to win 4 units)
Loss (Buzzer beater by Hamilton lost my bet )
Loss (Pathetic choke at the end )
Win

Record 1-2 (-0.96 units)

Nuggets over Spurs @ 2.18 (8.48 units to win 10 units)
-The Nuggets just need to get the ball into Nenę and it's all theirs.

Nuggets over Spurs @ 2.06 - 1st Half (4.72 units to win 5 units)

Old 04-29-2007, 09:13 AM   #6
bad gambler

charrrrgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GL Seth
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
country flag Grinder

Got off to a really poor start.

Record 1-4 (-14.16 units)

Heat -4.5 over the Bulls @ 2.02 (4.90 units to win 5 units)
-Shaq and Co. are too good to be swept by the Deng/Gordon tandem, look out for them to come out firing and get off a to a big lead and seal a comfortable victory.

Suns -4.5 over the Lakers @ 1.76 (5.25 units to win 4 units)
-Barbosa, Nash, Marion, Stoudemire - 'nuff said

Nets -4.5 over Raptors @ 2.04 (4.81 to win 5 units)

Warriors over Mavs @ 2.52 (9.87 units to win 15 units)

-The Mavs simply can't contain Baron Davis and Jason Richardson. Last game Stephen Jackson had little impact and they still won comfortably. The Warriors are a terrifying matchup for the Mavs due to their stifling defense on Dirk and that they have to rely on Howard and Terry to hit their jumpers. Let's go GS!

Yanks -1.5 over the Red Sox @ 1.97 (5.15 units to win 5 units)
-
The Yanks are gonna keep whittling away at the Sox' lead, Wang is going to make the Sox look like minor leaguers and the Yanks will keep their momentum from yesterday.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #8
country flag Grinder

Quote:
Got off to a really poor start.

Record 1-4 (-14.16 units)

Heat -4.5 over the Bulls @ 2.02 (4.90 units to win 5 units)
-Shaq and Co. are too good to be swept by the Deng/Gordon tandem, look out for them to come out firing and get off a to a big lead and seal a comfortable victory.

Suns -4.5 over the Lakers @ 1.76 (5.25 units to win 4 units)
-Barbosa, Nash, Marion, Stoudemire - 'nuff said

Nets -4.5 over Raptors @ 2.04 (4.81 to win 5 units)

Warriors over Mavs @ 2.52 (9.87 units to win 15 units)

-The Mavs simply can't contain Baron Davis and Jason Richardson. Last game Stephen Jackson had little impact and they still won comfortably. The Warriors are a terrifying matchup for the Mavs due to their stifling defense on Dirk and that they have to rely on Howard and Terry to hit their jumpers. Let's go GS!

Yanks -1.5 over the Red Sox @ 1.97 (5.15 units to win 5 units)
-
The Yanks are gonna keep whittling away at the Sox' lead, Wang is going to make the Sox look like minor leaguers and the Yanks will keep their momentum from yesterday.
Loss
Win
Win
Win
Loss

Record 4-6 (-0.21 units)

Bets to come later today.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #9
country flag Grinder

Marlins over Mets @ 2.48 (3.38 units to win 5 units)
Braves -1.5 over Phillies @ 2.54 (3.25 units to win 5 units)
D-Backs over Dodgers @ 1.95 (4.21 units to win 4 units)
Nuggets over Spurs @ 2.12 (8.93 units to win 10 units)
Old 05-01-2007, 11:23 AM   #10
country flag Grinder

Quote:
Marlins over Mets @ 2.48 (3.38 units to win 5 units)
Braves -1.5 over Phillies @ 2.54 (3.25 units to win 5 units)
D-Backs over Dodgers @ 1.95 (4.21 units to win 4 units)
Nuggets over Spurs @ 2.12 (8.93 units to win 10 units)
Win
Win
Win
Loss

Record 7-7 (+4.86 units)
Old 05-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #11
country flag Grinder

Nets over Raptors @ 2.58 (9.5 units to win 15 units)
Nets over Raptors 1st Half @ 2.20 (8.33 units to win 10 units)
Warriors +8.5 over the Mavs @ 2.08 (9.26 units to win 10 units)
Warriors over Mavericks @ 5.70 (8.51 units to win 40 units)
Old 05-02-2007, 11:26 AM   #12
country flag Grinder

Almost had the Mavs there, but slipped away at the end with clutch play from Dirk.

Record 8-10 (-11.48 units)
Old 05-02-2007, 10:09 PM   #13
country flag Grinder

Nuggets over Spurs @ 5.00 (8 units to win 32 units)
-Melo, AI, and Nenę won't go down without a fight. As long as Melo stays out of foul trouble and Iverson gets to the line, it's their game.

Nuggets over Spurs 1st half @ 2.66 (6.03 units to win 10 units)
Old 05-03-2007, 11:16 PM   #14
country flag Grinder

Record 9-11 (-9.48 units)

Rockets over Jazz @ 2.88 (7.98 units to win 15 units)
Rockets 1st Half over Jazz @ 2.60 (5 units to win 8 units)
-The odds for this are a real suprise to me, the Jazz have no one except for Boozer that can do any damage in the post at the moment. Kirilenko is sucking right now and Okur is just a poor man's Nowitzki. The only place the Jazz can hurt the Rockets is from the perimeter with guys like Harpring, Fisher, Williams, Okur, and Giricek but none of them are all that good. The Rockets on the other hand have Yao Ming for easy buckets in the post and Mutumbo as a solid backup rebounder. They've got Juan Howard for solid points of the bench and the most prolific scorer in the NBA when he's on - Tracy McGrady.

I'll see how this game goes before I unload on the Warriors/Mavs game.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:30 AM   #15
country flag Grinder

Warriors over Mavs @ 2.26 (15.87 units to win 20 units)