INTERVIEWS - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2004, 03:15 AM   #1
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute
Default INTERVIEWS

04 Nasdaq /final

GUILLERMO CORIA
(Through Translation)

THE MODERATOR: Questions in English first, please.

Q. Do you know exactly when the injury occurred?

GUILLERMO CORIA: At 4-all, when (I/he) served at 15-love, when I came down, the whole left side of the back stiffened up. It came from nothing, because I was feeling great up to that point.

Q. Then you had a 25-stroke rally two points after that. Can you just talk about how you were able to keep going even in pain?

GUILLERMO CORIA: The problem was really to serve. When I had to turn during the service motion, I don't recall playing long points to be honest. If I did, I believe that Roddick was the one missing the shots.

Q. Was it more difficult or more painful to run to your right or to your left?

GUILLERMO CORIA: At the beginning, it was just the serve. Then as I progressed, it started hurting on every side - sitting down, standing up. I knew it was very difficult to play Roddick feeling this way.

When I served, I had to go up to stretch to get to the ball, and that made things even harder for me.

Q. When did you first feel the injury?

GUILLERMO CORIA: 4-all, 15-love.

Q. Can you talk about the thought process when, obviously, you want to keep going but you just know that there's just no way? Like the points you played, what are you thinking when you finally say, "I can't go anymore"?

GUILLERMO CORIA: I felt burned out and very sad after all that I had to go through this week, the tough matches that I had to play, to in one point feel the pain that I felt, it was extremely hard for me, very disappointing. I was hoping that the pain was going to go away, but I knew after a certain point that it was not going to go away.

Q. How much help did you get from Bill Norris the first time he came out to work on you?

GUILLERMO CORIA: He gave me a massage. But right there, Bill noticed that it was very stiff, the area. He told me to be careful out there. But the massage, really, there was not much that could be done at that point.

Q. Did you think about quitting before the actual moment when you did retire?

GUILLERMO CORIA: I believe I should have retired after the first set, but nobody wants to retire in a final with all the people that paid the money to come see me play.

I knew that I probably couldn't go through. I knew against Roddick, it would be very tough. But I didn't want to retire then so...

I knew I should be in the first set, after the first set.

Q. You're saying you knew you should have retired?

GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes.

Q. Even though you won the first set, you felt you weren't going to make it in a best-of-five set match, is that right?

GUILLERMO CORIA: I thought of course if it was three sets, it may be easier. But it's still very hard because with the way I was serving, what I could do with the serve against Roddick, I would not win.

Q. Do you have any idea what the recuperation is, with Davis Cup obviously coming up?

GUILLERMO CORIA: No, I'm going tomorrow, and I believe in two or three days I will be ready to go. I don't want to miss the opportunity to play Davis Cup for Argentina like I had to do against Spain last year. Especially now that Nalbandian is out, I feel that I really need to give it a try in two or three days.

Q. You've had a number of small injuries over your very short career so far. Do you think you're fragile?

GUILLERMO CORIA: No, I don't think so. It was one bad motion that caused this, and I feel that I have played long matches before where the other guys were in a lot worse shape than me.

I believe I am stronger than many guys out there. I would not be 4 in the world if I was not strong enough.

Q. What was the motion that caused this injury?

GUILLERMO CORIA: It was on the serve. It could have started to develop when I was returning Andy's serve because I was returning the serve way up there all the time. I was always up. I had to always stretch to get the ball up there. That could have helped the problem to develop.

Q. Did it feel like a home match for you, especially in that first set with all of the fans waving the Argentinian flag and rooting for you?

GUILLERMO CORIA: Like I said on court, the crowd was incredible and got me really motivated and focused out there. It felt like a soccer game. It helped me get through some of the pain.

And, like I said the whole week, I have felt that I was playing at home here.

Q. What were you feeling when you were sitting at the end with your head in the towel? What kind of thoughts were going through your mind at the end of the match?

GUILLERMO CORIA: I was very upset, very sad. To get injured in a final in a big tournament like this, which it was a dream for me to get to the final, it was very upsetting. I hope to have a chance to get back and get to a final like this again.

Q. The injury aside, how close do you feel that you are to really winning a big hard court title like this?

GUILLERMO CORIA: Winning the indoor tournament in Basel last year and getting to the final here, which is considered the fifth biggest tournament in the world, shows that I am very close, I believe. I'm going to continue to work hard to hopefully win a big one on hard soon.

Q. You said on the TV interview you felt Andy was nervous at the beginning. Could you just elaborate on that. What is it you saw in Andy?

GUILLERMO CORIA: It was just a feeling I had in the locker room. There is nothing really to point that out exactly, that Andy was nervous.

Maybe he was not, maybe I'm just imagining. But then once we got on court, Andy was playing very quick. I felt that that was something also that kind of showed that Andy maybe was nervous. That made me play even more consistent and missing less shots.

And then in the second set, once Andy saw that I was not 100 percent, I felt that Andy slowed down and started playing his game a lot more.
alita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2004, 03:00 PM   #2
country flag Fostin

Fostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond reputeFostin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INTERVIEWS

t4p! ... pooor guille! But he is gonna win a big one very soon
Old 04-05-2004, 03:17 PM   #3
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute

yep! I sure he will win the another big one. may be RG? hahaaa, that is his dream to win in the RG~he had said that..we are look foward to his winning!

life is not perfect all the time, but every life deserve a good life.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:20 AM   #4
country flag alita

Thumbs up Re: INTERVIEWS

GUILLERMO CORIA
monte carlo/Monday, April 19, 2004/ 1st round

(Through Translation)

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. When did you start preparing for this season?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, in fact, I started preparing last Monday because after my final in Miami against Roddick, I had to stop for a week because I had kidney stones.
I only had one week rest, and I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to prepare this season.

Q. What do you mean with the "stones in your kidneys"? You had to take time off? How did you cure it?
GUILLERMO CORIA: I cured my stones by just going to the toilet. There were two stones.

Q. Was it painful?
GUILLERMO CORIA: (Nodding yes).
It could have lasted even two or three weeks because what I had to do is drink a lot, drink a lot to eliminate them. Fortunately, they went away in one week, but they could have lasted longer. Until I eliminated them, I couldn't play.

Q. It was the only physical problem you had?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes. I was lucky because when I went to the hospital in Miami, they told me it was a discal hernia. It would have lasted five or six months.
I went to Argentina, and in Miami they were wrong; it was kidney stones. So I was lucky it was just that.

Q. Do you feel well now?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes, but I still have to drink a lot of liquid because they can come back. I didn't have time to study because it happened to me.

Q. Were you surprised it was so easy today?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes, I was a bit surprised, but I played very well, very deep. My tactics were perfectly all right. I'm very pleased it went so fast because now I'm keeping physical condition for the next matches.

Old 04-21-2004, 03:17 AM   #5
country flag Smankyou

Smankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond repute

That was a very graphic interview!

But I'm thrilled he's all fixed up.
Smankyou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:03 AM   #6
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

He didn't beat around the bush.

Anyway, I'm sure he has to watch things so the stones don't return. And it was so terrible that it HAD to strike during the final. It could have held off for 3 more hours.

sniff.... We'll never know how that final might have played out. Coria played brilliantly in that tiebreak. I don't know how he did that with the pain. I've seen people with kidney stone pain and it can make a grown man like a little baby.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 02:14 PM   #7
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

"Graphic" is a PERFECT way to put it Smankyou. Crap, I had pain reading that! Owwies...I don't know how the fuzz he played them other 2 sets. That is just the most baffling thing to me. Shit. Damn. I can't imagine man. I can't imagine.

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:42 AM   #8

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

GUILLERMO CORIA
monte carlo/Wednesday, April 21, 2004/ 2nd round

(Through Translation)

Q. Good win for you again. Ferrero is now out of the tournament. Do you feel you're the favorite here? Are you confident of winning the tournament?
GUILLERMO CORIA: No. When I enter into a tournament, I don't think about one particular player, being Ferrero or any other, who could put me under pressure. The important thing is to think about myself and play match after match.
It's important, though, that Ferrero is no longer in the tournament, because he played well here in the past. But now I consider the tournament as being quite open.

Q. How confident are you with your clay court form at the moment?
GUILLERMO CORIA: My confidence right now is very high. I'm very positive for this tournament. I feel at ease on the court. I feel well on the court. It's important that I won those two matches the way I did - playing very deep, with a lot of confidence. Hopefully, it will continue for the rest of the tournament.

Q. Scores like 6-love, how can you explain that?
GUILLERMO CORIA: You have to remain concentrated and give no presents to your opponent because at any moment a match can turn around. Very often, it's 6-love in the first set, then the situations become a lot more balanced and a lot tighter. So you have to play each point.

Q. Do you feel confident in your game?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes. You saw the score, 6-0, 6-3. I mean, I am playing with a lot of confidence, and I am feeling good with all my shots. There are no special shots of the game, everything is all right.

Old 04-22-2004, 12:24 PM   #9
country flag alita

HE just defeated Andrei Pavel 4-6,6-1,6-4
GUille lost first set, but with his magic skill, he won the match!
Keep going~Guille
Maybe he will meet Nalbandian In the next round, if David defeat Santoro.
This match is live now, Nalbandian lead Santoro 3-1

Old 04-22-2004, 01:26 PM   #10
country flag alita

Nalbandian Vs Santoro NOW is 6-3,5-1
Nalbandian is very very close to the win.
I sure Coria will meet Nalbandian in QF, I think the match will very very attractive and I think it will very difficult for coria, tough match, I think.
But I do believe he will win Nalbandian. Actually, I like the two Argentine guys. They are awesome man.

Old 04-22-2004, 08:49 PM   #11

Thursday April 22 2004

Q. You had a slow start, Guillermo.
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, I started well, leading 2- love, but after I was not able to win that game to be 3- love up.
Then he picked up his confidence and he played at a very high level. I started rushing too much; therefore, I made errors.
At 5- 2 I felt calmer again. I recovered my game, and I changed the result.
So I'm very pleased with that match because it was a very difficult one.

Q. You are now considered one of the favorites - or the favorite - because of your past on clay. Does that add pressure?
GUILLERMO CORIA: No, it's extra motivation, on the contrary. But there are other players like Safin, Hewitt, Santoro, who are dangerous. I am going to take things match by match.
Now I feel calm and more confident. If I continue playing that way, then I might win it - maybe.

Q. You have been very unlucky. This year you played well against Roddick. Do you believe this unluckiness you had was extra motivation for you?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, I had difficult problems at the time, but now I try to take things by day.

Q. How do we compare the Coria of last year to the Coria of this year?
GUILLERMO CORIA: I am much more confident, I have more experience. Last year I played great tournaments, major tournaments, against very big players. I was just happy if I played a good match.
But since I reached the semis in the French Open, I won Hamburg, and I won several matches in a row, I am now very confident. I feel very strong when I get on the court, and my mind is the state of mind of a winner.
So now I know that the other player has to play at his best level if he wants to beat me, whoever the player is.

Q. What is the difference between your game on hard courts and your game on clay court? Did you change something?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, I tried to go to the net, to tighten up the game, to work on my volley, on my serve, because I want to have the same confidence that I had on hard courts.

Q. Now you are married. Is it important? Does it make a difference in your game mentally?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes, it's very important for me. This person is very special to me, and I like when she watches me because she gives me positive waves to help me.

Q. So she has to be there in every tournament?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes, but she's studying in Argentina and she isn't always able to come.

Q. What is she studying?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Economic Science.

Q. How did you choose your new coach?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, it's someone I've known since I was a very tiny child, it's a long time ago. He works very well, and he's eager to work. We want to work together, and the results are there so he proves it's fruitful.

Q. What is your relationship with your former coach, Mancini?
GUILLERMO CORIA: It's good. Before things went bad, we preferred to separate ourselves. It was a decision from both of us. We wanted to leave the door open so we could get together maybe later.
I would like him very much to be the captain of our Davis Cup in my country, and I'm very happy about the work I've done with him all those years in the past.

Q. What is the difference between your two coaches in your game?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, there are many differences - the ranking is different, my game has changed. But I'm very pleased with Mancini. He's a great person, a very good guy, and this is the reason why we have a good relationship still. Today we are separated, but we never talk about each other in bad terms. We have a lot of respect for each other. As I said, I'm very happy with the work I've done with him.

Q. Did you have any doubts during that match?
GUILLERMO CORIA: No. Otherwise, I would have lost. When you're on the court, you must keep being positive and not have the state of mind of a loser. This is the reason why I won that match.

Q. Do you have any physical trainer traveling with you?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes.

Q. His name is?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Federico Palermo. He's also the physical preparator of my academy.

Old 04-22-2004, 10:12 PM   #12
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the interviews.....I really like what he says....all the nice things about Carla; and also the things about being much more experienced.

Way to go Guille!
Old 04-23-2004, 08:35 PM   #13

Friday April 23 2004

Q. You made only 12 mistakes during that match. What do you think of that?
GUILLERMO CORIA: It's a matter of technique. My technique was to play as few errors as possible, to play very deep, to take my chances or opportunities. I'm very pleased because that match was very tense, and making so few mistakes was very important.

Q. You played against Nalbandian in Roland Garros. How do you think you changed your technique? Did you change it in some way?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes, both of us changed. We changed mentally, physically, and confidence-wise. When you are a junior, you repeat the same thing every day, as when you're on the tour. You have to work harder and harder.
As far as I'm concerned, I consider him a candidate to be No. 1 in the world. So for me, this match today was very pleasing. I'm very happy.

Q. What about Safin? Safin is a giant. But on this surface, is it more important to be powerful like Safin, or to be quick like Coria?
GUILLERMO CORIA: It depends how he will play tomorrow. But when he plays well, he's a very difficult player to play. He has a very big serve, his returns are very good, his forehand is good, and his backhand also. So when he plays well, I consider him the best player on all surfaces.
Tomorrow I'll have to be very much aware and concentrated and very fast, and I will have to raise my game to a higher level than normal. It's going to be a difficult match.

Q. Did you meet Carla at a tennis tournament? Does she play tennis?
GUILLERMO CORIA: I met her when I went to watch a Davis Cup tie between Argentina and Slovakia. I met her in the crowd. I was watching. I was young. And one year after, I met her again in Rosario, and we got to know each other and then we became engaged.
She did play tennis in a tennis school, but not professionally.

Q. How long have you known her, how many years?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, it was at the Davis Cup. I don't remember exactly when. I think it was about seven years ago. It was Hrbaty and Kucera, so it was about seven years.

Q. Coming back to tennis, don't you think that your serve is underrated? Today you served very well, something like 80 percent first serves. You have a pretty decent serve. What do you think about that?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Today I served very well. I lost my serve only twice. But Nalbandian has a very big serve, and I broke him several times.
Today with my serve I tried to serve deep, with heavy balls. In fact, other players have a big serve but they have a lower percentage. My serve is maybe not as hard, but it's consistent. This is my game.

Q. For someone who is called "The Magician," that means you have to do some magical shots every match or you don't feel the applause of people around you. Do you like it?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Yes, because "Mago" was a nickname they gave me in an Argentinian newspaper, and I liked it. I prefer to be called by my name rather than that.
I think it's important to do something like a dropshot or something to amuse the public, but I don't do it on purpose just to distract the crowd; I do it because it has a purpose in the game.
Since I don't have a big serve, well, I like sometimes to do a dropshot to attract the player to the net.

Q. Against Safin?
GUILLERMO CORIA: For example.

Q. Every player has a lot of dreams. Let's say that you have only one dream and you have to choose between winning Roland Garros...
GUILLERMO CORIA: Davis Cup?

Q. Davis Cup for Argentina.
GUILLERMO CORIA: Olympic Games?

Q. Or winning Wimbledon on grass - never an Argentinian won - or something else. What is your favorite thing? Or No. 1?
GUILLERMO CORIA: In fact, my major dream is to win a Grand Slam tournament. The French Open is my favorite because I was born on clay. This doesn't mean when I go into the Australian Open or Wimbledon or Flushing Meadows that I don't give any importance to this tournament; they are important to me, too. I would be happy winning whatever, whichever of them.
But, of course, like an Englishman prefers to win Wimbledon, I prefer to win the French Open. My first dream is winning Roland Garros.

Q. Do you have the feeling now, without Ferrero around because he is ill at the moment, that you are the No. 1 on clay?
GUILLERMO CORIA: Well, I never considered Ferrero as the only one on clay. There are many other players around.
I personally don't feel I'm the best, but it's very positive to me if other people think I'm the best.

Old 04-27-2004, 11:22 AM   #14
country flag alita

Anyone has the interview after final?

Old 05-02-2004, 05:28 AM   #15
gretel

gretel is on a distinguished road

Guille (Coria): "I want to explaing something about the Davis Cup matter"

"Hello everyone!"

"Surely, everyone has read about the letter many Argentine tennis players have signed related to the captaincy of the Davis Cup team of our country -myself included-. As regards that, I think that all of you deserve to know some things, since part of the information that has been published is incorrect".

"The meeting mentioned in that letter did exist. Twelve of us were gathered in Montecarlo and we talked on the phone to the other two players that were in Barcelone getting ready for the Conde de Godó Open with the objective of talking about the Davis Cup, because we all want to do things the best way possible with a common objective: win it".

"The main topic of our talk spinned around that from many years ago, the Argentine Tennis Association (AAT) has been making all the decisions without asking. We believe that we have the right to give our opinion since it's us who are playing".

"This does not mean that we want to put or remove somebody just because. The only thing we wish for is to be consulted and heard".

"I want to state this clearly because even though one can get along with Gustavo Luza or not, it is a lie that we want to remove him. In fact, there were some players that voted for him to be captain. However, in this vote the favourites were Martín Jaite and Alberto Mancini in that order".

"Once again, we are interested in having dialogue with the AAT because we are sure that the only way of winning the Davis Cup is through a joint effort".

"As far as my injury is concerned, I'll tell you that this Friday I will have some check-ups done. Only then will I decide whether I'll play in Hamburg or not. Despite the fact that my decision is to go and defend my title. But with Roland Garros being so close, my work team and I have decided not to take risks if I'm not a 100% ok".

"Well, you deserve to know this kind of things. Thank you for the e-mails and the messages of the forum".

"Big hug".

Guille

------------------------------------------------------

"¡Hola otra vez!"

"Cómo sigo leyendo algunas noticias que no son del todo ciertas y he escuchado declaraciones un poco ambiguas, quiero volver a tocar el tema de la Copa Davis".

"Reitero lo que dije en primera instancia: en Montecarlo, aprovechando que estábamos todos, los singlistas y los doblistas que podemos ser convocados para jugar en el equipo, decidimos juntarnos para charlar acerca de la Copa Davis. Eramos doce y consultamos a otros dos compañeros que estaban en Barcelona, preparándose para el Torneo Conde de Godó".

"El tema principal de nuestra charla giró alrededor de que hace varios años, la Asociación Argentina de Tenis toma las decisiones sin consultarnos. En este caso puntual, fue la declaración de Enrique Morea sobre la continuidad de Gustavo Luza al frente del equipo. Básicamente, nos hubiera gustado que nos consultara antes de hacer pública su decisión acerca de su continuidad al frente del equipo".

"Quiero aclarar esto porque si bien alguno puede llevarse mejor o peor con Luza, es mentira que lo queremos echar. De hecho, hubo jugadores que votaron por él como capitán. Sin embargo, en esa votación los favoritos fueron Martín Jaite y Alberto Mancini, en ese orden".

"Ahí se decidió escribir una carta para enviar a la AAT, como también se decidió no hacerla pública. Lamentablemente, esta carta se filtró a la prensa, armando un revuelo que quisimos evitar, para que la AAT o Luza no se sientieran presionados. Pero insisto en algo: todos estuvimos de acuerdo en expresar nuestra opinión a la AAT. Y recalco todos ya que no hubo distinción de ranking a la hora de hablar o votar".

"En el pasado, cuando había dos jugadores que me superaban en ranking, se tomaron decisiones relacionadas con la Davis sin pedir mi opinión, y debo confesar que hubiera preferido que lo hicieran. Por eso hoy, siendo el número uno del país, me pareció correcto que todos, sin importar su ranking, pudieran expresarse.

"Otra vez, nos interesa tener diálogo con la AAT porque estamos seguros que la única manera de ganar la Copa Davis es tirando todos para el mismo lado".

"Reitero, la manera en que este tema se conoció no fue el ideal y quisimos evitarlo. Lamentablemente, no pudimos hacerlo. De todas maneras, la AAT ya conoce nuestro punto de vista.

"Un abrazo".

Guille

Official web site of G. Coria www.gcoria.com
gretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote