CASABLANCA: Here's Looking At You Nico... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2007, 04:22 AM   #46
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CASABLANCA: Here's Looking At You Nico...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
it is a shame but anyway, we've to kick the blog guy's butt tomorrow

definatly!!!! And after, they can hit the markets again lol!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2007, 11:31 AM   #47
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Basically Roitman says that the only thing that he didn't like of his experience doing the blog is that some chilean web site posted a headline about this comment a little bit outside of place, that this site wanted to make "news" from his jokes in the blog, Roitman even says that Nico is his friend and that he got it as the joke as it was and that that was his only intention.

I just have to say that I'm not surprised about this at all the chilean press is really something :retard:
I'm not surprised either. Reminds me of all the crap during Davis Cup.

It was so obviously a joke. My Spanish stinks, and even I got the joke.

Problem is that there are people in Chile that will read the Chilean web site and believe it without checking out the original.

Poor Nico...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #48
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's my turn not to understand the joke, but seems to me that this is kind of dissing Nico for going to the market with Sergio? Hmmm....last year when Melzer was blogging from Casablanca, he also talked about going shopping and I didn't hear the Austrian press saying anything about it. Again though - maybe my spanish isn't good enough and they are just going along with the joke.

Old 04-24-2007, 12:18 PM   #49
country flag yoyo

yoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond repute

it's not that the press in austria doesn't write stupid things. the thing is just that people from austria and so the press is not really interested in their tennis players since muster isn't playing on the atp tour anymore.

anyway, I like the picture of Nico!
yoyo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #50
country flag NicoFan

That's true yoyo - a friend of mine is a big fan of Melzer and she has a lot of problems getting information on him from the Austrian online papers.

So far no sb but hopefully it will be up soon.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:23 PM   #51
country flag yoyo

yoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond repute

@Nicofan, thanks for posting the article!

they already started. 0:1, 30:30

Vaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmooooosssss Nico
yoyo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:25 PM   #52
country flag NicoFan

Got it now! The official web site's sb doesn't see to be working yet, but the atp site live scoring is.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:28 PM   #53
country flag NicoFan

Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nico broke!!!

2*-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2007, 12:31 PM   #54
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

good morning ladies

yes the atp sb is working thank god

VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!

no comments about the article

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:33 PM   #55
country flag NicoFan

Just tell me Kid - was I right that they were giving Nico a hard time? Or am I not reading it correctly. I think I was considering your response.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #56
country flag NicoFan

3-1* NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 12:38 PM   #57
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all (interntet is terribly slow for me this morning everything is taking forever)

Great start Nico!! Keep is up!!!

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #58
country flag NicoFan

Sparko!!! Sorry about the slow internet.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #59
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good start for Nico!

VAMOS NICO!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #60
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

the article says pretty much what Roitman wrote the "bad" part, like Roitman said, was that headline of "buscaba levantar su alicaida carrera esta mañana" wich means that he was trying to cheer up his career and the article even started saying that Nico had a funny way to prepare himself for this tournament ..... stupid people

VAMOOOS NICOOO VAMOOOOS!!!!!

p.s. I'm gettin ready for work

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote