CASABLANCA: Here's Looking At You Nico... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-23-2007, 08:49 PM   #31
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CASABLANCA: Here's Looking At You Nico...

Vamos, Nico!!

and don't get lured into the casbah...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2007, 09:23 PM   #32
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

First match tomorrow! VAMOS NICO!!

COURT 2 - 11:00 AM

Sergio ROITMAN (ARG) vs Nicolas MASSU (CHI)
followed by
Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA) vs Kristian PLESS (DEN)
followed by
Rabie CHAKI (MAR) vs Slimane SAOUDI (ALG)
followed by
Frederico GIL (POR) vs Julien BENNETEAU (FRA)
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:59 PM   #33
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the OOP Tommy. That will be 6am for me and Kid I think. Not as bad as I thought but that's early enough

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:42 PM   #34
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

how much is the time difference with Casablanca?!?! only 5 hours??

yeah it is early anyway VAMOOOOS NICOOOO!!!!! TU PUEDEEES!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #35
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

for me it's at 7:00 am

Casablanca is +4 with Chile time

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #36
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOS NICO !!!Kick some Argentinian ass tomorrow !!!!

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:28 PM   #37
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Here I am, worried about Nico being sad and bummed, and he's having a grand time in Morocco buying fake watches and trying to convince people they are the real thing.

This is from Roitman's blog on atptennis.com. And gracias to Excalibur for translating.

"Hello everyone!

This week I will be writing from Casablanca, my second tournament on the clay tour. It is an honour for me to write the ATP Blog in Spanish. I hope that it brings me luck.

We arrived from Monte Carlo, where I lost in the 2nd round against Max Mirnyi, and obviously everything is different. There, I was staying in a hotel on the coast, and my room had a balcony with automatic shutters, from which you could see the blue (water) of the bay of the Mediterranean, the yachts...it was like a living scale model. In Morocco, the image I have is that of a lady hanging up her underwear on the balcony opposite and some very strange satellite dish antennae.

Casablanca is a very interesting city and different to those that we South Americans are used to. The first thing that one notices is the subject of religion. In the afternoon, around 4pm, you can be in the club and suddenly by loudspeakers, as if there were a rush of horses, a voice appears which reads out the prayers. the religious affairs are very loud, they can be in the middle of the street, but when the hour arrives, they get out their mats and...on the floor! It is loud for those who come from the other side of the world.

In the first round of the tournament I take on Nicolas Massu, whom I know very well. In fact, yesterday we went together to a typical market, with his trainer, Gabriel Markus. my trainer, Alejandro Lombardo, and both our physical trainers. The ATP ordered a taxi, and on our return, we took one in the street. It is common that private cars function as taxis, but at least this one said: "Small Taxi."

We didn't take cameras with us to the market so that we wouldn't appear to be tourists, but it was inevitable that they realised . Impossible escape: they throw themselves on top of you to sell and offer you anything, trainers that appeared to be brand names, but weren't.

Nico and I didn't say anything about the match we're playing on Tuesday. In fact, before playing the quarter finals of Vina del Mar, Mercedes organised a boat race which both of us went to, and at no point did we talk about the fact that we had to play (each other). I hope that this time the result will be different...out of the question!

In the market, I finished up by buying movies, Babel and a couple of comedies to pass the time. Also CDs, which are my sytle

As for Massu...I will have to kill him, He bought 4 fake watches!! Imagine the brands! Thet ought to be Trolex, sure! And the other perhaps Charrrtierrr, with several "r." Then he goes around and shows them off (the watches) as if they were real, but they should be worth around 20 dollars. Who does he want to deceive?? My trainer also bought some that ought to be Tulgari and and not Bulgari.

Tonight we will try Moroccan pizza...Ill then comment on how I went on.

Ah, and don't forget to visit my website: www.sergioroitman.com.ar. I am waiting for you!

See you tomorrow.

Escopeta Roitman."
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:31 PM   #38

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is just hilarious

Dima Tursunov has serious competition

Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
Old 04-23-2007, 11:50 PM   #39
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!

Roitman it's so funny!!! it's a shame that we've to kick his butt tomorrow

Oh NicoFan see?? this boy is incorregible!! is he trying to settle down an store of fake watches or what?!?!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #40

"Trolex"

Old 04-24-2007, 01:13 AM   #41
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
OMG!!!

Roitman it's so funny!!! it's a shame that we've to kick his butt tomorrow

Oh NicoFan see?? this boy is incorregible!! is he trying to settle down an store of fake watches or what?!?!
I was thinking the same thing Kid!

Its nice to know he is having some fun though

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 04-24-2007, 03:15 AM   #42
country flag kidnicky

of course that I'd buy from him a "trolex" anytime

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!! SELL A FAKE WATCH AND KICK ROITMAN'S AS* AT THE SAME TIME!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-24-2007, 03:28 AM   #43
country flag kidnicky

I just checked out the blog from Roitman, I had to read it in spanish and I laugh even more this time ... Roitman already made the blog for the 2nd day and he mentioned again the incident with the watches, here it's in spanish

Quote:
Mi primer día con el blog tuvo muy buenas repercusiones y es buenísmo poder contar la intimidad del tenis. Lo unico que no me gustó es que hubo algún título fuera de lugar de un sitio web de Chile, que quiso hacer noticia con las bromas de un blog, por lo que conté de Nico Massú ayer. El es un amigo, lo entendió como una broma y no merece más lugar que éste.
Basically Roitman says that the only thing that he didn't like of his experience doing the blog is that some chilean web site posted a headline about this comment a little bit outside of place, that this site wanted to make "news" from his jokes in the blog, Roitman even says that Nico is his friend and that he got it as the joke as it was and that that was his only intention.

I just have to say that I'm not surprised about this at all the chilean press is really something :retard:

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-24-2007, 03:50 AM   #44
country flag Sparko1030

Chilean press....don't the get the joke? to Roitman for trying to set them straight at least. He sounds like a nice guy with a sense of humor-too bad they have to play eachother in the first round.

VAMOOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 04-24-2007, 03:59 AM   #45
country flag kidnicky

it is a shame but anyway, we've to kick the blog guy's butt tomorrow

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini