Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-07-2005, 01:04 PM   #121
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe
They were standing in close proximinity to one another, she must be pregnant with his baby! This is the only logical conclusion.
hahaha ...i would love to see what that kid looked like hahaha

i'm so getting sick of these rumours that arise just cos the guy is seen standing next to a girl...do these ppl have no life but to create this crap?!
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2005, 01:23 PM   #122
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

ok, for those of u that haven't seen the photos of the "lovebirds", here they are :
(sorry they're small)

Old 04-07-2005, 03:15 PM   #123
country flag ayena

ayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond repute

From this pics we can be sure that they're dating. How do you guys said she's for sure pregnant with his baby

*Tommy *Fernando *Feliciano*Rafael *JCF
*Carlos*Bryan Brothers *Andy R.

"Life has a way of inspiring us..."
ayena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 03:42 PM   #124
country flag Gaelle

Gaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant futureGaelle has a brilliant future

Do you know who were the people with Nadal and Kuznetzova on the second picture??!
Gaelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 03:47 PM   #125
country flag loeliepoelie

loeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond repute

They are his other girlfriends, and a couple of boyfriends. He's dating all of them, made heaps of baby's!!!

Sorry on a serious note, I haven't got a clue who the people are...

And on an even more serious note; Rafa is playing now, let's talk about that instead of silly rumours!
Old 04-07-2005, 03:53 PM   #126
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

it was taken a the Nasdaq "second place getters party" so i guess it was all the people who were runners up at the tournament...including the girls and boys champions
Old 04-07-2005, 09:14 PM   #127
country flag Izebel

Izebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant futureIzebel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loeliepoelie
They are his other girlfriends, and a couple of boyfriends. He's dating all of them, made heaps of baby's!!!

Sorry on a serious note, I haven't got a clue who the people are...
Old 04-07-2005, 09:21 PM   #128
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding? Is Rafa really dating Svetlana

Pies Descalzos Foundation
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:51 PM   #129
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

well, as has been discussed here, since there have been a total of 4 pics of them together at a Miami runners up party, we can safely assume they're dating
Old 04-08-2005, 02:57 PM   #130
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

You're right Em!! I mean, had there been only 2 or 3 pics I would have doubted the whole thing! But a grand total of FOUR!!! Oh yeah, all doubts are gone in my mind!!!

When will they get married???
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:00 PM   #131
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

These are the events when the girls of the WTA Tour try to hook up though with the guys. If Svetlana managed to hook Rafa, well that would be a very impressive catch.

You notice how Svetlana is trying to hide her hand in those pictures? I'm suspicious. I'm sure they are engaged already

Pies Descalzos Foundation
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 04:06 PM   #132
maratgirl

maratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
You're right Em!! I mean, had there been only 2 or 3 pics I would have doubted the whole thing! But a grand total of FOUR!!! Oh yeah, all doubts are gone in my mind!!!

When will they get married???
"And how to say this one? The Russian one, doesn't have a bad one also. What is his name, the young one, the tall one? This guy, you know (laughter)? The one not playing too bad. He beat once Sampras in the finals of US Open. Do you know him (laughter)? Safin, maybe Safin? I mean, I don't know, I consider myself I don't have a bad backhand. Not super, but I'm working on it."

VAMOS

Marat&Rafa
* a little bit more 4 marat because he needs it *
maratgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #133
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

egh rafa and sveta....jeez even the thought of that is making me *shudder*

they're totally dating probably engaged from that evidence

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 03:19 PM   #134
soso

soso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond reputesoso has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ! totally right !
soso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 03:29 PM   #135
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

I like his blue shirt though!
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote