Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2004, 01:35 PM   #46
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

I also heard that...I think once was at one of the US masters earlier this year (Indian Wells or Miami...and apparently he was biting his nails cos he was nervous for her) and then I also heard that about Roland Garros, since he was there even though he wasn't playing...this is just what I heard...I personally think it's either bs or something that's been completely blown out of proportion...since then he and her have both said they're single and nothing more's been heard from what I can tell
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2004, 08:21 PM   #47
country flag holagirl56

holagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you talking about the Maria K thing? I've heard that that's just a rumor, but you never know...
holagirl56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 12:32 AM   #48
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

well just to lay this rumor to rest ... Rafel is going out with me and yes he is a good kisser
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 01:57 PM   #49
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina
well just to lay this rumor to rest ... Rafel is going out with me and yes he is a good kisser
How cool. Rafael Nadal is a member of MTF. Isn´t it just ironic? I mean, I´m Coria´s wife so we´ve got 2 women who date famous tennis players on here.
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 01:46 AM   #50
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Its a small world.. lol

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 04:57 AM   #51
country flag gogo_guga

gogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond repute

Rafael could not be seriously dating Sharapova or Kirilenko. I mean, the kid doesn't even speak English!!!!
I met him in Toronto, and the only thing he knows how to say in English is 'thank you' in case someone wishes him good luck. And one other thing, I find it really hard to believe that Rafael would hang out with anyone who isn't Spanish. For some odd reason the Spanish players tend not to 'mix' themselves with other players. From what I observed in Toronto, Rafa pretty much hangs out with his uncle/coach Toni, Carlos Moya, Moya's coaches, JC Ferrero, David Ferrer, Feliciano Lopez, and Fernando Verdasco. The only time I saw him hanging out with someone who wasn't from Spain was when he was practicing with David Nalbandian who is also Spanish-speaking.
The only Spaniards who have buddies outside the Spanish Armada are Ferrero and Moya. They are both good friends with Marat Safin (but then again who isn't?). And Moya seems to be pretty close to Guga Kuerten (Guga has even said before in an interview that Moya is one of his best friends on the tour).
gogo_guga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 04:23 PM   #52
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo_guga
Rafael could not be seriously dating Sharapova or Kirilenko. I mean, the kid doesn't even speak English!!!!
That´s exactly what I was thinking. I also doubt that Sharapova and/or Kirilenko speak Spanish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 08-14-2004, 04:24 PM   #53
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina
Its a small world.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 02-03-2005, 02:50 AM   #54
country flag doyod1004

doyod1004 is on a distinguished road

i'm glad that he isn't dating either of them!! he's just too cute!! and i don't think either one of them would look good with him.
doyod1004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 04:03 AM   #55
country flag Leonandy

Leonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry.He's so young!
Roger Federer
>>>"Using Song Names To Answer these questions"Game<<<
Leonandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:53 AM   #56
country flag Ti-Anne

Ti-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!
That´s exactly what I was thinking. I also doubt that Sharapova and/or Kirilenko speak Spanish.
Well I don't know for Kirilenko, but Sharapova most certainly speaks spanish, as she's been training at Ferrero's Equelite academy in Villena, Spain for several years...

DAVID, ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!

CARLOS JUANQUI NANDO

Greg, mon ange, tu es retourné au ciel trop tôt
Ti-Anne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:45 AM   #57
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, I heard her coach was teaching her Spanish...I don't know how good she is at it though cos I've never heard her speak
Old 02-04-2005, 02:42 AM   #58
country flag damaged

damaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond reputedamaged has a reputation beyond repute

cough.

war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength

it's coming true.

damaged is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:20 AM   #59
country flag ryder

ryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond reputeryder has a reputation beyond repute

Ok i don't know that much about her but WHY does everyone hate her?? (Sharapova i mean...) Is it the NOISE she makes or what?
ryder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 11:23 AM   #60
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

well the noise certainly doesn't help does it?!