Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-15-2004, 07:02 PM   #31
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

I read the article about Maria and her "boyfriend" in The Sun. The entire newspaper is full of rumors but you never know, sometimes there is also a little bit of truth involved.
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2004, 07:45 PM   #32
country flag holagirl56

holagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond repute

They were the people with the Tramp Maria photos!

Here's the address http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2004320375,00.html
holagirl56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 07:29 AM   #33
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<Princesa>>
I read the article about Maria and her "boyfriend" in The Sun. The entire newspaper is full of rumors but you never know, sometimes there is also a little bit of truth involved.
what is the whole thing about her "boyfriend"? could u explain the article or even post it or where u found it? i looked on that link but couldnt find an article, just pics......
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 10:40 AM   #34
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the entire article that was in "The Sun". Sorry for posting it in here, I know it has ain´t nothing to do with Rafael Nadal.

Pova gotta mega-rich fella

Russian for her plane ... Wimbledon champ Maria

From BRIAN FLYNN
in New York

THE riddle of tennis babe Maria Sharapova's secret fella has been solved by The Sun. And don't worry, guys - he's NOT a hunky boyfriend.

Instead he is fat, balding, middle-aged . . . and happily married. Oh, and he's a multi-millionaire.

The sexy Russian, 17, jetted out to stay with him in the US yesterday just 48 hours after she thanked her parents following her Wimbledon triumph then seemingly broke male fans hearts.

Jubilant Maria teased: "There is one more person I would like to thank, but I am not going to give the name of that person for inspiring me to win this tournament."

Crushed fans feared she meant a lucky hunk. But we can reveal the mystery man is dad-of-two Mark Fisher, 44, an investment guru worth £300million who bankrolled penniless Maria's rise to stardom.

Mentor ... Mark Fisher

Fisher and wife Sandy have a £4million country estate in Long Island, New York where Maria is staying for a week.

A source said: "He's like a sugar daddy, but without any sex involved."

Fisher spotted Maria's talent after her dad Yuri scraped together his last £400 to fly her to America. Fisher's kids Daniel, 16, and Jessica, 18, were at the same tennis academy.

The tycoon last night denied helping Maria. But an insider said: "He is her mentor and a father figure."

Yesterday Maria took her mum Yelena on a shopping spree in New York. Yelena was home in Florida when her daughter beat Serena Williams on Centre Court.

Pals say Maria IS desperate to find a man. One source said:"She plans to go to all the hot nightclubs with Mark's daughter Jessica and meet some good-looking guys"
Old 07-24-2004, 01:33 PM   #35
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

God...some ppl are sooo desperate.......
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 07:14 AM   #36
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by plum_juice10
God...some ppl are sooo desperate.......
Hell yeah, gossip rules the world. The entire world turns around gossip, it´s a gossip world we are living in and people just love it. The more rumors are being spread, the better because everyone likes to read them but hardly no one dares to admit it.
Old 07-26-2004, 07:16 AM   #37
country flag Nikki♥

And as for Maria, she´s desperate to find a guy. Sorry that I have to start again...sex also rules the world, it´s a sex world we are living in, everyone loves it and Maria wants to experience it too in case she hasn´t done it yet with Mr. Mark Fisher.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:30 AM   #38
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute

sex is soooo overrated!
Old 07-27-2004, 08:56 AM   #39
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute

Well all this prove just to say that Rafa and Maria are not dating
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:21 AM   #40
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly
sex is soooo overrated!
But it´s fun.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:21 AM   #41
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystar
Well all this prove just to say that Rafa and Maria are not dating
Actually they said Rafa was dating Kirilenko, not Sharapova. But I think it´s also untrue.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:58 PM   #42
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute

^oh well yeah whatever. it's just funny how a thread can go from 1 thing to sth completely different
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 03:03 PM   #43
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystar
^oh well yeah whatever. it's just funny how a thread can go from 1 thing to sth completely different
Yeah, we are all so .
Old 08-05-2004, 12:44 PM   #44
country flag bobbyboo

bobbyboo will become famous soon enough

he has been spotted going to watch maria's matches. could be completly innnocent...who knows?!
bobbyboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 01:02 PM   #45
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyboo
he has been spotted going to watch maria's matches. could be completly innnocent...who knows?!
Tell me that´s not true, tell me that´s not true.
Kirilenko´s or Sharapova´s matches?