Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2006, 07:05 PM   #346
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

nancy, you're the voice of the wisdom... i'd just like to add: let's be calm and zen here!
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2006, 07:05 PM   #347
country flag jzpyt06

jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06

nancy i think u missunderstood were we differ i just think u tooting your horn here is different when u say nothing of the sort in vr.com suddenly you have something to say here...

i'm done with this

nancy we are still cool gal rafa and his girl aint worth fighting over... tennis first

jan xx

Last edited by jzpyt06 : 05-12-2006 at 07:10 PM.
jzpyt06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:19 PM   #348
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

well, it was me who first mentioned the issue and although I'm not a registered member on VR.com, I visit it very often-I'm a qualified lurker
I feel really bad now that this caused such a mess on this board and the other one too.If I knew it would end up like this I would never bring the girlfriend issue up
liisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:29 PM   #349
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

Liisa, that's not the end of the world, like we say in french. you know, i think that whenever and wherever someone would had told that he or she had the info from VR.com, it would had done this reaction; don't worry about it
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:06 AM   #350
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisienne
nancy, you're the voice of the wisdom... i'd just like to add: let's be calm and zen here!
Oh ! Dionisienne, it takes a lot to make me angry, don't worry.

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:17 AM   #351

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzpyt06
nancy i think u missunderstood were we differ i just think u tooting your horn here is different when u say nothing of the sort in vr.com suddenly you have something to say here...

i'm done with this

nancy we are still cool gal rafa and his girl aint worth fighting over... tennis first

jan xx
You know, Jan, I know pretty well that saying what you think on some forum is not well accepted, especially if it's a fan dedicated forum. As I said before, I gave my point of view very politely on the board, but it was not accepted by many members. I don't come here often but when I found out that this subject was discussed here, I felt more free to say what I thought. But many members or VR.com go on MTF or WTF; they go from one place to another.

Forums are public places to express yourself and it's normal that you will disagree once in a while with someone. And when something is posted on a forum, it becomes public and you have no trade mark on that . People can quote you, report what you wrote on another forum, take pictures from one forum and post it on another one. It's the "danger" of being a member of a forum.

You can be sure of one thing. If nobody had speak about that "big news", I would have not been the one to announce it here.

But yes, Jan, we are still cool gal, I can see that. I have another mail to answer and I think we can get over this and concentrate on tennis And believe me, I am not even mad at anyone ... I am very zen

Ciao Jan

Nancy
Old 05-13-2006, 12:25 AM   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by liisa
well, it was me who first mentioned the issue and although I'm not a registered member on VR.com, I visit it very often-I'm a qualified lurker
I feel really bad now that this caused such a mess on this board and the other one too.If I knew it would end up like this I would never bring the girlfriend issue up
Liisa, don't feel bad about that. If you read my previous post, you will understand. All what is on a forum becomes in the public domain. You are a visitor of VR.com, like many other people, you saw this information and all the pictures, you were free to use them and there is no law against that. Who knows, maybe this story and the pictures are already on other forums and even on other player's forums. There are so many forums. Like Dionisienne said, it's not the end of the world and I know all this will calm down, like it always do.

I saw things worst than that on Warehouse Tennis Forum, believe me. They had to delete a whole thread because there was a war going on there.

So let's all concentrate on Rafa's match tomorrow and just leave Rafa and her GF in peace, because I think that's what they want

Nancy

Last edited by NancyIsabelle : 05-13-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-23-2006, 04:43 PM   #353
country flag supersexynadal

supersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Honestly, Liisa, if a close member of the Nadal clan had told me things about Rafa, I would not have immediately go on the board to post them. I would have wait that Rafa himself says something or that we see them together, not hiding, because Rafa never liked speaking about the GF issue and always wanted his private life to be "secret". Being Rafa's therapist, if I would find out that what I said to someone now appears on many forums, I would be a bit angry. I would not like to say something to somebody that is quite private and find out that she or he spreads the news as soon as he or she gets a chance.

Rafa was able to "hide" his relation for 5 months because that's what they both wanted. But now, he cannot hide it anymore because someone somewhere talked too much.

Anyway, we will probably see them together, if not at the Balearic exhibition, maybe at the Laureus Award ceremony or at Roland-Garros. If we don't see her nowhere, it's really because they don't want their private life to be invade and that's their right.

And we should not forget that the players lounge is something very private. Not everybody can go there. I know for having worked for Tennis Québec for 16 years, being in the same building as Tennis Canada. There were security gards everywhere and even going to the bathroom was a problem because it was just beside the press conference room ! So usually, it's only the close members of the players who go there and so they feel more free because they are just among themselves and they know each other.

Nancy
WOW NANCY!! I cant believ this. On vr.com ur thankinf the member who poated the info and here ur bashing her saying she did something wrong and even might be lying? Im shocked If u want to carry on speculating go ahead but dont critisize someone else who gave us reliable information
supersexynadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:10 PM   #354
country flag kittysweet

kittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond reputekittysweet has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely, she told us when she new she could keep the info to herself.....if people choose to believes she is lying then so be it, rafa is going to have a girlfriends sooner or later, or maybe already has one.....i believe he does!!!
kittysweet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:45 PM   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersexynadal
WOW NANCY!! I cant believ this. On vr.com ur thankinf the member who poated the info and here ur bashing her saying she did something wrong and even might be lying? Im shocked If u want to carry on speculating go ahead but dont critisize someone else who gave us reliable information
Sorry, Supersexynadal ! I am not the one who thanked that girl for posting that. I always stood firmly for Rafa's privacy. And so far, he is keeping this relationship very quiet and it's his choice. So you must be making a mistake. I know that on the GF thread, somewhere, I don't know who because I don't go there anymore, said "Thank you Nancy for standing for RG!", but he or she got confused and made a mistake, because when that message was posted, I immediately thought it should have rest a while, and it was a big lack of judgment to post that ... and you would be surprised to know that lot of members thought the same thing but were too afraid to post their opinion. I said a little bit on the GF thread, but when I found that someone who was not a member of VR.com had found the information, because it's free on the web and you can use it the way you want, and had posted that here with a picture, I felt more free to say my opinion here about that.

We all knew how Rafa hated to speak about the GF thing, he was not comfortable with that and had put a limit to this. And now, what is happening : even on threads concerning tennis tournaments, girls are asking where is that M ... ? How come she is not there, etc.

When the admistrator of the site, in the post announcing that, said : "We should be proud of us !", I was wondering : "Proud about what exactly ???" Even the paparazzis seem to leave Rafa alone After 6 months, not a single pictures of them together. Rafa is wiser than we think and ... good for him ! Being proud to post THE SCOOP (like US Weekly or those newspapers and magazines) ? Hummm ....

I don't want to offend you, Supersexynadal, because you seem to me an intelligent girl from the posts I read from you. It's only because I must have enable something that I got a message from MTF saying that there was a message in the GF thread here (which is a lot more quiet that on VR.com). I thought this story was forgotten here long ago I will disable it, because I don't want to talk about this anymore. This is Rafa's private life and I am more interested in his tennis. I only wanted to stand for his privacy, that's all, and say my opinion about that.

Take care

Nancy
Old 05-23-2006, 11:52 PM   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Sorry, Supersexynadal ! I am not the one who thanked that girl for posting that. I always stood firmly for Rafa's privacy. And so far, he is keeping this relationship very quiet and it's his choice. So you must be making a mistake. I know that on the GF thread, somewhere, I don't know who because I don't go there anymore, said "Thank you Nancy for standing for RG!", but he or she got confused and made a mistake, because when that message was posted, I immediately thought it should have rest a while, and it was a big lack of judgment to post that ... and you would be surprised to know that lot of members thought the same thing but were too afraid to post their opinion. I said a little bit on the GF thread, but when I found that someone who was not a member of VR.com had found the information, because it's free on the web and you can use it the way you want, and had posted that here with a picture, I felt more free to say my opinion here about that.

We all knew how Rafa hated to speak about the GF thing, he was not comfortable with that and had put a limit to this. And now, what is happening : even on threads concerning tennis tournaments, girls are asking where is that M ... ? How come she is not there, etc.

When the admistrator of the site, in the post announcing that, said : "We should be proud of us !", I was wondering : "Proud about what exactly ???" Even the paparazzis seem to leave Rafa alone After 6 months, not a single pictures of them together. Rafa is wiser than we think and ... good for him ! Being proud to post THE SCOOP (like US Weekly or those newspapers and magazines) ? Hummm ....

I don't want to offend you, Supersexynadal, because you seem to me an intelligent girl from the posts I read from you. It's only because I must have enable something that I got a message from MTF saying that there was a message in the GF thread here (which is a lot more quiet that on VR.com). I thought this story was forgotten here long ago I will disable it, because I don't want to talk about this anymore. This is Rafa's private life and I am more interested in his tennis. I only wanted to stand for his privacy, that's all, and say my opinion about that.

Take care

Nancy
Oups ... I forgot one thing : I never said that "reporter" was lying. Rafa probably has a GF and I am very happy for him, but Rafa spends 8 months in a year in front of the cameras, followed by a horde of journalists and photographs. The least we can do is to leave him alone in his private life ... and I am so surprised, because it seems that even the paparazzi respect that and don't say a word about it. Or maybe is it because there is nothing to say

So let's be happy for him, respect his privacy and just vamos and chear form him for Roland-Garros !

Bye

Nancy
Old 05-24-2006, 05:31 PM   #357

supersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond reputesupersexynadal has a reputation beyond repute

omg i am shocked shocked shocked.....Pictures with his gf on vamosrafael.com!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 06:59 PM   #358

yes nancy....Take a look at those piks on vr. NO PRIVACY!
Old 05-24-2006, 11:32 PM   #359
country flag jenanun

jenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond reputejenanun has a reputation beyond repute
Default and her name is Xisca

in case you want to know...

(from vr.com)
jenanun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:34 PM   #360
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: and her name is Xisca

I need a clearer shot on the face before I believe it's not Moya.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote