Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 05-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #331
country flag liisa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 196
liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Honestly, Liisa, if a close member of the Nadal clan had told me things about Rafa, I would not have immediately go on the board to post them. I would have wait that Rafa himself says something or that we see them together, not hiding, because Rafa never liked speaking about the GF issue and always wanted his private life to be "secret". Being Rafa's therapist, if I would find out that what I said to someone now appears on many forums, I would be a bit angry. I would not like to say something to somebody that is quite private and find out that she or he spreads the news as soon as he or she gets a chance.

Rafa was able to "hide" his relation for 5 months because that's what they both wanted. But now, he cannot hide it anymore because someone somewhere talked too much.

Anyway, we will probably see them together, if not at the Balearic exhibition, maybe at the Laureus Award ceremony or at Roland-Garros. If we don't see her nowhere, it's really because they don't want their private life to be invade and that's their right.

And we should not forget that the players lounge is something very private. Not everybody can go there. I know for having worked for Tennis Québec for 16 years, being in the same building as Tennis Canada. There were security gards everywhere and even going to the bathroom was a problem because it was just beside the press conference room ! So usually, it's only the close members of the players who go there and so they feel more free because they are just among themselves and they know each other.

Nancy
I can see you really don't approve of what that girl did,well it's indeed a bit controversial taking into acount that she got close with Martorell just to investigate things, but on the other hand she knew how desperately ppl in VR.com wanted to find out the truth about the GF issue...Besides I assume her friendship with Martorell will not suffer since they seem to like each other a lot
liisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-12-2006, 02:10 AM   #332
country flag CaliGal
Registered User
 
CaliGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 187
CaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

REPORTING TO RAFASGIRL!! READ THIS SHIT!!!

Last edited by CaliGal : 05-12-2006 at 02:12 AM.
CaliGal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:05 AM   #333
country flag NancyIsabelle
Registered User
 
NancyIsabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 111
NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Yes, Liisa, I understand that many members were dying to know, despite the fact that, again, Rafa wants this to be "quiet" and, as Lopaka said, he still add nothing to the story.

For me, in this whole story, it's just a matter of "ethique" (ethical is the right word), nothing more. It's just about what you can say or what you should not talk about.

And I feel sorry that someone mentioned the name of that girl. I did not do it on purpose because it was not necessary. Unfortunately, someone mentioned her name ... or nickname. That's too bad ...

And I must say that I really hope we will focus more on Rafa's tennis now He is first of all a tennis player

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:49 AM   #334
16681
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Yes by all means lets focus on Rafa as a Tennis Player. Rafa is a good-looking young man, of course, he will have a girlfriend. He may over time have many girlfriends, but that is his private life. We have to just enjoy him on the tennis courts and that isn't hard to do
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:01 AM   #335
country flag superpinkone37
Registered User
 
superpinkone37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Southern California
Age: 25
Posts: 7,683
superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

HI MAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________


superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:48 AM   #336
country flag jzpyt06
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 23
jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Hey ppl i just ran across this and i had to say something because i am a memeber of vr.com and i speak to rafasgirl... i mean really it was not rafasgirl who blew the whistle it was UNCLE TONI IN SHANGHAI, he gave a an interview stating rafa had a g.f and vr.com could find no evidence of her then but why would UNCLE TONI lie, next came CARLOS COSTA who said rafa had a g.f so could 2 of rafa's closest ppl lie within a few months of each. Putting the blame of rafagirl is pure weakness . She has done nothing wrong so leave her alone. The fact that she only confirmed what was already up in the air does not make her resposible for putting rafa already known business out there. Shame on you are trying to find a scape goat. She loves and supports rafa just as much as you all do, her going to barcelona was not just about finding gossip which she stumbbled upon but about watching tennis. SO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

hmmmmmm Nancy can't say i agree with what you are saying there... you seemed happy to share in the g.f news now you shoot the messenger i don't get it

Jan

Last edited by jzpyt06 : 05-12-2006 at 10:26 AM.
jzpyt06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:12 PM   #337
country flag NancyIsabelle
Registered User
 
NancyIsabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 111
NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzpyt06
Hey ppl i just ran across this and i had to say something because i am a memeber of vr.com and i speak to rafasgirl... i mean really it was not rafasgirl who blew the whistle it was UNCLE TONI IN SHANGHAI, he gave a an interview stating rafa had a g.f and vr.com could find no evidence of her then but why would UNCLE TONI lie, next came CARLOS COSTA who said rafa had a g.f so could 2 of rafa's closest ppl lie within a few months of each. Putting the blame of rafagirl is pure weakness . She has done nothing wrong so leave her alone. The fact that she only confirmed what was already up in the air does not make her resposible for putting rafa already known business out there. Shame on you are trying to find a scape goat. She loves and supports rafa just as much as you all do, her going to barcelona was not just about finding gossip which she stumbbled upon but about watching tennis. SO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

hmmmmmm Nancy can't say i agree with what you are saying there... you seemed happy to share in the g.f news now you shoot the messenger i don't get it

Jan
Hello Jan !

I had already said a bit of my opinion on the GF thread on Vr.com and I posted my last message 3 days ago and did not go back because it's becoming a bit boring. But since a discussion had started here, I felt more free to give my opinion. I would not have said that on VR.com anyway and did not mention the name of the girl on purpose. Somebody else did it, although I don't know if it's a member of Vr.com.

It's one thing to share a "personal" information about someone with close friends, it's another one to turn back and spread the news on public forum. And we all know how Rafa did not like to speak about that GF issue. It was upsetting him a lot. And that probably why he never spoke about his GF for 5 months !!!

Anyway, for me, Rafa is first of all a tennis player and I will focus on that Good luck for him agains Gonzales today !!!


Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:52 PM   #338
country flag Andre forever
Registered User
 
Andre forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 379
Andre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

oh lets us just focus on RAFA guys..lets us not fight..let support RAFA for today's match... that is more important..

its his life..his choice.. i myself admit that i wish i'm that LUCKY girl but unfortunately... im just dreaming .. just need to accept that..

so guys..lets be friends... and keep RAFAs msg board alive and more posts...more members ....

GO RAFA
__________________
i like RAFA and ANDRE
Andre forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:35 PM   #339
country flag ~EMiLiTA~
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 7,913
~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

guys, really...who cares? does it really matter whether he has a gf or not?? does it really affect our lives? there is always going to be gossip and speculation about it...

i just want him to keep doing well on the tennis court!!!
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:40 PM   #340
country flag jzpyt06
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 23
jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06 jzpyt06
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Hello Jan !

I had already said a bit of my opinion on the GF thread on Vr.com and I posted my last message 3 days ago and did not go back because it's becoming a bit boring. But since a discussion had started here, I felt more free to give my opinion. I would not have said that on VR.com anyway and did not mention the name of the girl on purpose. Somebody else did it, although I don't know if it's a member of Vr.com.

It's one thing to share a "personal" information about someone with close friends, it's another one to turn back and spread the news on public forum. And we all know how Rafa did not like to speak about that GF issue. It was upsetting him a lot. And that probably why he never spoke about his GF for 5 months !!!

Anyway, for me, Rafa is first of all a tennis player and I will focus on that Good luck for him agains Gonzales today !!!


Nancy
Nancy if the g.f thread did not interest you u would not post in there at all. But like everyone else you are intrested in who rafa's g.f is. I think it is unfair even if someone else starts something to then turn around and say well i wouldn't do it wen you have enjoyed the girlfriend news like everyone else. As i already said the person who saw the details didn't start any rumors but only confirmed which does not add to a flame that already had fire.

You seem to forget that in you saying you're all about rafa's tennis then posting these comments you just contradicted yourself, u seem to have a high opinion of rafa's girlfriend issuse or you would say nothing at all.

Rafa's g.f are not personal because they hav been talked about over and over and over again like you say it was getting borning.

I just disagree with you saying one thing here bigging it up on vr joing in and having fun with the news of his nu found love which i have to admit is not a big deal.

jan xx

Last edited by jzpyt06 : 05-12-2006 at 02:43 PM.
jzpyt06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:50 PM   #341
country flag CaliGal
Registered User
 
CaliGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 187
CaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond reputeCaliGal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Well said, Jan....
Nancy...What you did was pathetic and ruthless...Just give it up, quit while you AREN'T ahead and Get a hobby, PLEASE...
CaliGal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:18 PM   #342
country flag casillas_girl
Registered User
 
casillas_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Antwerp
Age: 26
Posts: 3,244
casillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

OMFG, I can't believe people are actually fighting in a Rafa thread!! Aren't we all suppose to be friends here? Please, shut up and post something usefull!!
__________________
Marat Gato
Rafa Marcos
Juanqui
Roger
Mariano

The more matches I win, the cooler I get! But I'm still the biggest Dork that ever lived! ; Andy Roddick

"I like your outfit too. Except when I dress up as a Frigid Bitch, I try to look less constipated"; Elle Woods - Legally Blonde
casillas_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:56 PM   #343
country flag dionisienne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 27
dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

casillas_girl, you're right!! but, in some exceptionnal circumstances, who know what can happen...
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:09 PM   #344
country flag NancyIsabelle
Registered User
 
NancyIsabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 111
NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafasfuturewife
Well said, Jan....
Nancy...What you did was pathetic and ruthless...Just give it up, quit while you AREN'T ahead and Get a hobby, PLEASE...
Don't worry for me. I am learning to drive (it's never too late) and I am studying Spanish and exercising ... and working full time

I don't know exactly who is the more pathetic here Everybody should know that when something is posted on a forum or anywhere on the net, it becomes public and everybody has access to it. You have no more control on that.


Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:41 PM   #345
country flag NancyIsabelle
Registered User
 
NancyIsabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 111
NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzpyt06
Nancy if the g.f thread did not interest you u would not post in there at all. But like everyone else you are intrested in who rafa's g.f is. I think it is unfair even if someone else starts something to then turn around and say well i wouldn't do it wen you have enjoyed the girlfriend news like everyone else. As i already said the person who saw the details didn't start any rumors but only confirmed which does not add to a flame that already had fire.

You seem to forget that in you saying you're all about rafa's tennis then posting these comments you just contradicted yourself, u seem to have a high opinion of rafa's girlfriend issuse or you would say nothing at all.

Rafa's g.f are not personal because they hav been talked about over and over and over again like you say it was getting borning.

I just disagree with you saying one thing here bigging it up on vr joing in and having fun with the news of his nu found love which i have to admit is not a big deal.

jan xx
A quick answer Jan. I never said the GF thread did not interested me. It was more funny than anything and I am glad that Rafa has a GF. But I would just like to highlight the fact that I am not the one who spoke about this latest news here because I don't come here very much.

Someone else did it first (I don't know if it's a member of VR.com or not) and I thought about writing what I was thinking about this situation and the way it was done. If it's not a member of VR.com who spoke about that, she took the information on VR.com and if she is a member, well she came here to announce it too and it was her right.

The forums on the net are public and what you write somewhere can be find in another thread or another forum; you loose complete control on that.

As I said before, I am more concern about the "ethical" aspect of the situation, which I explained my first post. And if I am a member of VR.com, I am also a member of MTF, and lots of members of VR.com are also members of MTF.

I must say also that I am a fan of Rafa, but I also like Federer, Baghdatis and other good players. I am not a "groopie". I had planed to go to the Masters in Toronto this summer, but something changed in my plans and I am thinking about another solution, but at the end, maybe I will not go. But it's not the end of the world for me. At least, I will be able to see the semis and the finale on TV, which I cannot do the rest of the year.

But this being said, I will go back to tennis and I wish Rafa and his GF to be happy

And I am glad he won today again ... hope he will make it for the record. He is such a great fighter. I am sure he is a great source of inspiration for many young ones ... and older ones too

Take care

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios