Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2006, 02:54 PM   #316
country flag Andre forever

Andre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

i love nadalllllllllllll .. gosh he's so cute and masculine lol
Andre forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #317
country flag maty

maty has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond repute

it's nice to see that Rafa has a gf,i saw her pic on VR and she looks really normal and cute,so i aprove ,Rafa has a nice taste
maty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:15 PM   #318

Andre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond repute

can you guys post the girl's picture pls?

gosh im jealous.. WISH im that lucky girl lol
Old 05-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #319
country flag maty

maty has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond repute

here she is the girl on the far left
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girlfriend.jpg (16.4 KB, 392 views)
maty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 04:14 PM   #320

accck lucky girl .. IF she is REALLY his GF ...

hope not..he's mine lol..
Old 05-06-2006, 04:39 PM   #321
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre forever
accck lucky girl .. IF she is REALLY his GF ...

hope not..he's mine lol..
she IS- it's confirmed by our spy
liisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #322

LUCKY girl.. hmpf lol
Old 05-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #323
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

liisa, who is your spy???
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 06:51 PM   #324
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

RG?? who is this??? roland garros?? i'm kidding but i don't know
Old 05-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #325
country flag dionisienne

ah ok!! a spy who works for two diferrent countries,
Old 05-11-2006, 12:13 PM   #326
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liisa
to me it's not strange at all. It's true that he used to be very secretive about his private life (and he still is,actually ) but apparently they both decided that it's the right time to appear together in the tournament.They've been together for a while now but his gf was scared about all this attention and hype. So it seems that the relationship is serious enough since Rafa finally stopped hiding his love
You know Liisa, like you say Rafa is very secretive about his private life and I understand that very well. It's his choice and we must respect that. But in fact Rafa did not stop hiding his love. She was there, someone was told something about the GF issue and she reported it immediately on VR.com. Maybe they wanted that to say private, but if it's not anymore, it's not because Rafa decided it. If a member of Vr.com had not talk about all what Martorell said to her (Rafa's therapist), we would still know nothing ... or not very much ... and members would still be speculating.

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:51 PM   #327
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
You know Liisa, like you say Rafa is very secretive about his private life and I understand that very well. It's his choice and we must respect that. But in fact Rafa did not stop hiding his love. She was there, someone was told something about the GF issue and she reported it immediately on VR.com. Maybe they wanted that to say private, but if it's not anymore, it's not because Rafa decided it. If a member of Vr.com had not talk about all what Martorell said to her (Rafa's therapist), we would still know nothing ... or not very much ... and members would still be speculating.

Nancy
hi, Nancy, I can see your point but Rafa couldn't have been too afraid of revealing his gf if he took her to the tournament.He must have been aware that if she sat on his lap in the players lounge,someone would notice that and spread the "hot" news,at least among their friends.
liisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:05 PM   #328
country flag dionisienne

you know liisa, normally int he players lounge there isn't any photographers or journalists, and that's a quite private place; normally they could have done what they wanted without someone go and say it to everybody.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:16 PM   #329
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, Liisa, if a close member of the Nadal clan had told me things about Rafa, I would not have immediately go on the board to post them. I would have wait that Rafa himself says something or that we see them together, not hiding, because Rafa never liked speaking about the GF issue and always wanted his private life to be "secret". Being Rafa's therapist, if I would find out that what I said to someone now appears on many forums, I would be a bit angry. I would not like to say something to somebody that is quite private and find out that she or he spreads the news as soon as he or she gets a chance.

Rafa was able to "hide" his relation for 5 months because that's what they both wanted. But now, he cannot hide it anymore because someone somewhere talked too much.

Anyway, we will probably see them together, if not at the Balearic exhibition, maybe at the Laureus Award ceremony or at Roland-Garros. If we don't see her nowhere, it's really because they don't want their private life to be invade and that's their right.

And we should not forget that the players lounge is something very private. Not everybody can go there. I know for having worked for Tennis Québec for 16 years, being in the same building as Tennis Canada. There were security gards everywhere and even going to the bathroom was a problem because it was just beside the press conference room ! So usually, it's only the close members of the players who go there and so they feel more free because they are just among themselves and they know each other.

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:22 PM   #330

*sigh*