Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-16-2006, 12:22 AM   #301
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Bonjour Dionisienne !

How nice to see someone from VR.com dropping in once in a while. You can see that here, the GF thread does not have as much importance as it has on VR.com. In my opinion, Rafa does not have any GF, that's why there is no pictures of him with her, that's why he was never caught with a GF ... in fact, since I started to post on a regular basis last fall on VR.com, the discussion has been the same. Nobody knows nothing and there is absolutely no proof that Rafa has a GF. Maybe he is not ready yet, maybe he did not find the right girl, who knows. And it's not an obligation for him to have a GF !!!

Au revoir Dionisienne !

Nancy
Montréal (Québec)
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2006, 12:53 AM   #302
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

here we don't find it useful to make any expectations ..........just waiting for Rafa to tell it !!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 01:17 AM   #303
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

And that's a very wise and intelligent thing ! I agree with that all the way Nadalita

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:46 AM   #304
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

yes, you're all right but i just wanted to know if someone knew something here. that's more quiet here...
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #305
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Nancy !!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 01:05 PM   #306
country flag cinamoon

cinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond reputecinamoon has a reputation beyond repute

If you go to VR.COM there's picks of his gf
Old 05-02-2006, 03:47 PM   #307
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I believe that gal is his gf. Glad it's not that Madrid disco gal.. Pics of his gf can be seen in some of the Aha Manacor/Es Bido pics which I have been posting here in the picture thread...

Even if there's no proof, Rafa does not have an obligation to tell us he has a gf after all. It is up to his (& her) discretion whether he/they want to make it public. IMO, Rafa has always said he has a normal life in Manacor and I believe he wants to keep it that way for as long as possible. Give it another few years and maybe we will see Rafa & his gf on TenisPro just like Tommy, Zabaleta, Moya and Gaudio etc...

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:34 AM   #308
country flag fyi

fyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I believe he does have a gf. It's normal for a young boy like him.
But how do u know the girl in the pic is his gf? I know somebody saw them together. But it sounds strange that he asked her to sit on his lap. I don't know. I don't think he would do that in public,or even in player lounge, where many ppl can see...
Notice from his several interviews about gf, I think he wants to keep it private.
fyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:33 PM   #309
country flag casillas_girl

casillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with sitting on his lap? It's not like they're french kissing in public or something!
Roger
Mariano

The more matches I win, the cooler I get! But I'm still the biggest Dork that ever lived! ; Andy Roddick

"I like your outfit too. Except when I dress up as a Frigid Bitch, I try to look less constipated"; Elle Woods - Legally Blonde
casillas_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:43 PM   #310
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyi
Actually I believe he does have a gf. It's normal for a young boy like him.
But how do u know the girl in the pic is his gf? I know somebody saw them together. But it sounds strange that he asked her to sit on his lap. I don't know. I don't think he would do that in public,or even in player lounge, where many ppl can see...
Notice from his several interviews about gf, I think he wants to keep it private.
to me it's not strange at all. It's true that he used to be very secretive about his private life (and he still is,actually ) but apparently they both decided that it's the right time to appear together in the tournament.They've been together for a while now but his gf was scared about all this attention and hype. So it seems that the relationship is serious enough since Rafa finally stopped hiding his love
liisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:16 PM   #311
country flag clemence

clemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond reputeclemence has a reputation beyond repute

hey everyone "asked" him to tell the truth and now they don't hide their relation anymore many critic or find it strange or don't understand...they are just 2 young lovers, they surely don't think about all that and they are right! what ever he/she will do it will be critizized or examined soooooo why not just let them live their things!!! i am very curious so of course i want to see pics... but i am not inerested in knowing if they have slept in the same room, or if she has eaten with the rest of the family... he is 19!!!
clemence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:45 PM   #312
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

clemencce, totallement raison!!! (totally right!!)
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:04 AM   #313
country flag Lopaka
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond repute

It has been a few days since Rafa was spotted with a young lady and a certain message board lite up. The world has not ended and Rafa has so far chosen not to add to the story.

As far as I'm concerned: RIGHT ON RAFA! - ENJOY BUDDY!

BEST OF LUCK DEFENDING YOUR TITLE IN ROME!
Old 05-04-2006, 01:35 AM   #314
country flag fyi

fyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks gals for response to me.

Maybe I use the wrong word. Ok it's not strange for sitting on his lap. But from his several interviews, I think he still want to keep it private. He always avoids to answer gf's questions.

Let's see. He may change the way to answer now. Nothing wrong.

During the next trophy ceremony, his speech may be " I would like to thank my family, coach , ball boys, referees..... and my lovely girlfriend...

Don't get me wrong. I like him. I am his fan too.
fyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:04 AM   #315
country flag nikita

nikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond reputenikita has a reputation beyond repute

I have problem with this video http://media.putfile.com/Rafa-and-Maria-ick I can´ t see it. Can anybody tell me what I doing wrong???
nikita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote