Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2006, 08:44 PM   #286
country flag Lou_Lou_Ferrero

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by casillas_girl
Join the club!

~Ferrero, Nadal, Ancic, Safin, Lopez, Robredo, Federer, Moya, Verdasco ~

www.myspace.com/layabout_in_lace

Ferrero Tard #18

SPANISH ARMADA GROUPIE EXTRAORINAIRE...
Lou_Lou_Ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #287
country flag Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!!

Bad news.... look at this http://media.putfile.com/Rafa-and-Maria-ick
is something i have found on other forums. It's a video with Rafa's training. At the end of it he looks at Maria Sharapova. And yes, he looked at her in that way. There is a girl who saw them and posted this:
"No....I am NOT just talking, girl.... Angry I WAS THERE.
It was AFTER this. She had to walk through his court to get to "out" and he stopped, watched her, walked up to the net to get closer to her, smiled A REALLY HUGE SMILE to try and get her attention, she ingored him as she got closer to him...Looks like he wanted to say Hi or something...
I was there...I am not a liar...HE HAS A BIG FAT CRUSH on her VERY apparent!!
After she was gone, his coach, who was practicing with him just looked at Rafa and laughed and shook his head...Then Rafa started laughing."
And then, a few posts after:
"It was as simple as this...He has a crush, he has said a few times he has had a crush and he was checking her out and didn't care who saw. I am sure his coach and his nurse and all his friends give him a bad time...Rafa did NOT make a joke...His coach laughed first and then Rafa laughed.
She didn't "ignore" him, she more like avoided looking at him to not disrupt him.
Is this specific enough? This is what happened people!!
She is VERY cute in person and she is a "big deal" and it's clear he has a crush..
But funny, alot of the male tennis players I had spoke to don't speak too highly of her.... Lips Sealed
That is ALL I am saying about that last statement, so don't ask."

I mean it's perfectly normal that he likes Maria, blonde, pretty.... but....SHE!! I mean... SHE!!! Rafa could hardly speak a few words in english... what are they going to talk about!! are they going to talk?!?!?!

i'm desperate right now... MARIA!!!
Bloodmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 02:25 PM   #288
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 05:22 PM   #289
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

I post my comment about this on www.vamosrafael.com. I don't think it's because a boy is watching a girl practicing (or the contrary) that he has a crush on her. This thing regarding the fact that he went closer to the net with a huge smile is somehow an "intrigue" for me. Maria seemed to ignore Rafa !! RafasGirl said she maybe did this not to disturb Rafa, but anyway she said he had stoped playing and was going to the net with the intention (that's her interpretation) of saying "hello" to her, with a big smile, so he was not practicing anymore ! But she went away, Roig started to laugh and then Rafa laughed too !

One thing I mentioned also is the fact that RafasGirl was filming behind Rafa, and the OUT door obviously seemed to be on Roig's side, so I wonder how she would see this huge smile since she was behind Rafa.

Maybe he finds her attractive but like many members on the board said, it's normal, amoung tennis players, to watch the other when they are practicing. Maybe he finds her attractive but it does not mean necessarily that he has a crush on her.

Also the fact that RafasGirl mentioned that all the men she spoke too did not have very good comments about Maria made me very skeptical. There is certainly lots of "insights" in this tennis world. Maybe tennis players knows lots of things we don't know and that's maybe why Rafa was maybe just trying to make a joke to make Roig laughed ... and that's what happened. If some men who are not tennis players have a so-so impresssion about Maria, maybe inside the tennis world, the tennis players knows a lot more then we do.

Honestly, I don't imagine Rafa with Maria. I don't imagine him with a girl like that. But it's only my opinion and everyone has it's own opinion about that.

If there is something going on between the two of them, we will know soon.

Also another member read in a newspaper (don't know which one) that when Rafa had spare time, he was watching Maria's practice, and when Maria had spare time, she was going at Rafa's pratice. So ... did some of you noticed that ? I asked RafasGirl, since she went there to see Rafa, so if this was the case, she must have notice that.

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #290
country flag Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond reputeBloodmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!

Yes i've read that on the other board. Your words make sense. I've just... i don't know... i don't imagine him with a girl like that but when i've read that my blood started to fry (is a literall translation of a spanish idiom, sorry if you don't understand it)
I think my last comment was somehow out of context, sorry i think i should have take a deep breath before write it.
I don't think (now) that there is something goin on between them. Maybe there is something but nothing serious...as you've said we will see...
Bloodmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 10:14 PM   #291
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Andy, Juanqui and now Rafa?!?!?
Old 03-27-2006, 03:00 AM   #292
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Posted this in the news thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyonce
Carlos Costa confirmed that Rafa has a girlfriend back in Mallorca...

Extract from The Wrap By Steve Tignor:
http://66.232.148.140/blogs/thewrap/...p?ENTRY_ID=244

Miami Timeline
Posted 3/25/2006 @ 8:23 PM

3:00 P.M. Intercontinental Hotel, Miami

Two scruffy journalists and a well-dressed and -coiffed agent sit in a spacious hotel lobby and wait for a 19-year-old to come down from his room. We talk a bit, the conversation dies, and the agent looks at his Blackberry. He tells us that the 19-year-old, his client Rafael Nadal, has a girlfriend in Mallorca, who “he had to fight to get, like any other school kid.” The other journalist, Sebastian Fest, who's based in Madrid, is there to talk about a series of articles Nadal is going to write for his agency about the upcoming World Cup. I'm there for TENNIS Magazine.

3:30 P.M. Intercontinental Hotel, Miami

After 45 minutes, we see a big guy in denim running out of the corner of the lobby grinning and holding a blue folder in front of him. It's Nadal, and he's got something for his agent. He's full of energy, and it's a serious effort to get him to stop, shake hands with us, and sit down.
Fest gets his brief interview and Nadal is off again. This time he runs toward the glass front doors. There are four or five stairs in front of the doors. Rather than wasting time and stepping down them, Nadal jumps them all and almost crashes into the glass. Eventually, after many photos and autographs, we get Nadal into the back seat of a car. But he can't find his passport. He jumps out and runs back to another car, where his friend is sitting with his luggage. No luck. A few seconds later, out of the corner of my eye I see Nadal running past the car in the other direction, back into the hotel.

Five minutes and many frantic searches later-they're running late for a flight-I hear Nadal's agent say from the front seat, “Here he comes.” Rafa tears up to the car on the same side that I'm sitting, opens the door, and nearly sits on me before I can scramble away. He sits down, breathing hard, beat up passport in hand, and, pulls his baseball hat sideways onto his head with a smile.

Finally, we try to pull away from the curb. Nadal's agent and the driver have a few choice words for the people in the car ahead of us, which isn't moving. I turn toward Nadal and see that he's looking at me with a huge, “can you believe they're saying that!” grin that goes from ear to ear.

Nadal calms down completely when we start to talk, becoming a little guarded and halting in English. But he's forceful, too. At one point he bursts out with sudden, absolute conviction, “I want to play well at Wimbledon FOR SURE!” You can't do anything but believe that he will.

6:00 P.M.: Press Room
I'm finally back from the Nadal adventure and have been informed that Kim Clijsters has lost. It's officially upset city at the Nasdaq, and there aren't many good matches out on the grounds tonight. So that's it for me today, but I'll be here Sunday, hopefully with more time to see some tennis.

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:35 PM   #293

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this is something new now. In fact, we have all kind of rumors coming from everywhere. On the new GF thread in www.vamosrafael.com (because the old one was deteted completely for very good reasons), which opened only Sunday morning (yesterday), I think there is already 9 or 10 pages of new speculations. Few days ago, it was Sharapova, and now it would be a girl in Mallorca.

If you are interested in reading a very good and intelligent comment about this, I invite you to go to www.vamosrafael.com, in the GF thread, page 7 or 8 and read PCarmen's comment about all this ... and my answer. She is totally right about all this.

As for me, I will believe that Rafa has a GF when he says it himself or when there will be pictures of them and he will admit that it's a GF.

But once again, PCarmen's comment says everything about this situation. And that's why after this being said, I will not post again on that GF thread, because we talk about things we don't know and it's becoming a vicious circle.

Nancy (Montreal)
Old 03-27-2006, 03:44 PM   #294
country flag Lopaka
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks veyonce for posting the latest note about the adventures of Rafa "don Juan" Nadal. I'm not particularly interested in Rafa's girl friend adventures but I noticed the following line which I'm wondering if more information has been posted.

The other journalist, Sebastian Fest, who's based in Madrid, is there to talk about a series of articles Nadal is going to write for his agency about the upcoming World Cup.

Extract from The Wrap By Steve Tignor:
http://66.232.148.140/blogs/thewrap...sp?ENTRY_ID=244

Last edited by Lopaka : 03-27-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Lopaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 05:53 PM   #295
country flag Tracy89

Tracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond reputeTracy89 has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda off topic.....but is VR.com having troubles at the moment, becoz I can't enter the site
Old 03-27-2006, 07:54 PM   #296
country flag GinaB

GinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond reputeGinaB has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm a bit late but VR.com is back on, Tracy.
GinaB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:49 AM   #297
country flag Lopaka
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond repute

VamosRafael.com is back online including the original message board versus the temporary board.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:45 PM   #298
country flag blessed

blessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond reputeblessed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
I post my comment about this on www.vamosrafael.com. I don't think it's because a boy is watching a girl practicing (or the contrary) that he has a crush on her. This thing regarding the fact that he went closer to the net with a huge smile is somehow an "intrigue" for me. Maria seemed to ignore Rafa !! RafasGirl said she maybe did this not to disturb Rafa, but anyway she said he had stoped playing and was going to the net with the intention (that's her interpretation) of saying "hello" to her, with a big smile, so he was not practicing anymore ! But she went away, Roig started to laugh and then Rafa laughed too !

One thing I mentioned also is the fact that RafasGirl was filming behind Rafa, and the OUT door obviously seemed to be on Roig's side, so I wonder how she would see this huge smile since she was behind Rafa.

Maybe he finds her attractive but like many members on the board said, it's normal, amoung tennis players, to watch the other when they are practicing. Maybe he finds her attractive but it does not mean necessarily that he has a crush on her.

Also the fact that RafasGirl mentioned that all the men she spoke too did not have very good comments about Maria made me very skeptical. There is certainly lots of "insights" in this tennis world. Maybe tennis players knows lots of things we don't know and that's maybe why Rafa was maybe just trying to make a joke to make Roig laughed ... and that's what happened. If some men who are not tennis players have a so-so impresssion about Maria, maybe inside the tennis world, the tennis players knows a lot more then we do.

Honestly, I don't imagine Rafa with Maria. I don't imagine him with a girl like that. But it's only my opinion and everyone has it's own opinion about that.

If there is something going on between the two of them, we will know soon.

Also another member read in a newspaper (don't know which one) that when Rafa had spare time, he was watching Maria's practice, and when Maria had spare time, she was going at Rafa's pratice. So ... did some of you noticed that ? I asked RafasGirl, since she went there to see Rafa, so if this was the case, she must have notice that.

Nancy
Hi all
My first [and last post] in this particular thread as it seems self-evident to me that he does have a girlfriend- I don't know how to say this to you gently, but the probability that Rafael has a girlfriend is v. high - he's a 19yr old tennis superstar, very good-looking and rich...
Now, I would advise that you get used to it and get over it -honestly, it would be a bit strange if he didn't have one - for all the above reasons. In any case, boys of 19 have very few things on their minds except girls, even Rafael - okay tennis and girls.
ON the bright side , console yourselves with the thought [or not] that only one girl can have him - at a time that is - and it won't be any one you know so you can safely worship from afar...
Couldn't resist that - the pleasure of being mature enough to consider him a cute, but too young guy! Motherhood really puts things in perspective...
Kind regards
Blessed
blessed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:28 PM   #299

Hello Blessed !

Your post made me laughed because you think I will be very sad if I found out that this GF is true. You know what ? I am a 50 year old mother, so I really don't care if Rafa has or not a GF In fact, I will be so happy to learn for sure that he has one, so the members will maybe stop talking about that, especially in the VR.com GF thread . It's a non stop amount of pages of speculations and rumors. It has no end !!!

So don't worry about me. If we learn that he has a girlfriend, I will be so happy for him and I will still continue to sleep as well as I do now

Take care Blessed !

Nancy
Old 04-15-2006, 06:23 PM   #300
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

hi!! almost 3 weeks, new tournaments, and still no gf?? is she really exist? if yes, she would come to see him
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote