Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-16-2005, 12:49 PM   #166
country flag hola

hola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond reputehola has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky1210
hey you no the statistics might not make sense if that were true but i play satelites and stuff and there most of the girls are seriously gay nothing against it or anything but im sure its true. im sure some are happily married or with boyfriends etc but i can assure yu a suprising amount are gay its because they travel so much of the year with just girls.
Ok, if you know it so exactly. But what is with guys? They also travel with just boys all the year and the coaches are male too. There must be the same number or gays on the ATP tour then.

Last edited by hola : 04-16-2005 at 12:51 PM.
hola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2005, 01:58 PM   #167
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

i think there are quite a few gays on the atp tour actually...but i don't think as many as on the wta
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 12:01 PM   #168
country flag becky1210

becky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah sure i didnt say i was an expert or anything maybe yur right im not sure about guys but i only go because ive played with the girls and i hear and some of the the girls i hit with are gay so they tell me and its not all of them but its surprising . anyways ive just heard lots of bad stories bout girls travelling together so yeah
becky1210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 11:39 PM   #169
country flag plasticdog

plasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky1210
yeah sure i didnt say i was an expert or anything maybe yur right im not sure about guys but i only go because ive played with the girls and i hear and some of the the girls i hit with are gay so they tell me and its not all of them but its surprising . anyways ive just heard lots of bad stories bout girls travelling together so yeah
What do you mean by "bad stories"? Could you elaborate?
plasticdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 11:46 PM   #170
country flag plasticdog

plasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond reputeplasticdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_bua
she's cute and she's one of the wta players that the rumors said about datibg Rafa too
Actually, Maria Kirilenko dating Nadal is more than a rumor. It was reported by TV commentators in Europe as well as America. But that was last year, so it might well be over now. They would make a cute couple, though.
plasticdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 02:24 AM   #171
country flag becky1210

becky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond reputebecky1210 has a reputation beyond repute

well i dont really want to elaborate but ill just say a bit its just that most of teh girls travel together so they share accomodation and some of the girls especially the younger ones are pressured by the older women to ..... fill in the gaps thats just sorta yeah but i dont want to say anymore
Old 04-18-2005, 02:22 PM   #172
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticdog
Actually, Maria Kirilenko dating Nadal is more than a rumor. It was reported by TV commentators in Europe as well as America. But that was last year, so it might well be over now. They would make a cute couple, though.
it was because he was seen at some of her matches. but no, if there was something, it's not now...at least, they were not at all together in melbourne...
Old 04-18-2005, 02:34 PM   #173
country flag barbie_bua

barbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EMiLiTA~
it was because he was seen at some of her matches. but no, if there was something, it's not now...at least, they were not at all together in melbourne...
that's mean they're over now right? So, I think he'll be dating a new girl this year if he has enough time

**Rafa**FeLi**GaStON**AnDY**

---thE BEST---
barbie_bua is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 02:38 PM   #174
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

haha yeah, i'm sure he won't have any problem getting one
Old 04-19-2005, 04:58 AM   #175
country flag becky1210

yeah he probably could see someone hes doing so well i dont think anything would affect him hes fantastic whats his next tournament
Old 04-19-2005, 12:18 PM   #176
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

yeah...unless he wants to concentrate on his tennis for the moment, which would also be wise lol

his next tournament? well after Barcelona which is this week, i think his next tournament is TMS Rome starting on 2 May
Old 04-19-2005, 03:34 PM   #177
country flag barbie_bua

barbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to beholdbarbie_bua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha yeah, i'm sure he won't have any problem getting one
I know he's that cute he can get one easily for sure

---thE BEST---
Old 04-20-2005, 11:11 AM   #178
country flag barbie_bua

Quote:
there's a girl with Rafa in Melbourne but not Maria Kirilenko too I think her name is Kerri something I cant remember

---thE BEST---
Old 04-20-2005, 01:12 PM   #179
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

yeah that was also a rumour...i never saw him with anyone in melbourne and i was in the players lounge too
Old 04-22-2005, 10:18 AM   #180
country flag cindygermanier

cindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond reputecindygermanier has a reputation beyond repute

nadal is unmarried and never left with Maria kirilenko!!!!!!!!!!!
cindygermanier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote