Cute, crazy, nasty, silly, obscene smilies - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-20-2004, 04:54 PM   #61
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cute, crazy, nasty, silly, obscene smilies

But I didn't know I had three til you said something.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2004, 05:39 PM   #62
country flag Aranince

Aranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond reputeAranince has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

I've got some tooo!!

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

- MacManus Brothers

Andy ~ Carlos ~ John ~ J-C ~ Arnaud ~ Roger ~ Guga ~ Younes ~ Igor ~ Rafael ~ Sebastien
Aranince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 05:49 PM   #63
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Aranice

Those are great!

LOVE the ballerinas. I can only think of the ways Tangy will use them.

The KISS is wonderful too!!
Old 04-20-2004, 06:11 PM   #64
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Hey our thread is so loved, than Rebecca used one of our many banana smilies as her avatar

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 06:13 PM   #65
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
REVOLTING!!!!

When I go to Bavaria, I want Bavarian beer. Sold by the liter.

This is just wrong. Like murder, incest, ****, and perjury, Bavarian Beer bans are utterly immoral.
yes, that's really bad... at least people should be able to chose what they want.

Germans in a froth over World Cup beer sales
MUNICH, Germany, April 20 (AFP) - Officials in beer-loving Germany urged a rethink on Tuesday after organisers of the 2006 World Cup signed a deal with a US brewery that would bar local brews from being sold in stadia.
State authorities are particularly concerned in Bavaria, home to two World Cup venues - Munich and Nuremberg - as well as the Oktoberfest, the world's biggest beer festival.

A spokeswoman for Bavaria's culture ministry said it was seeking talks with football's world governing body FIFA to find a compromise.
"First telephone contacts have been made," she told AFP.
"Bavarian beer is famous around the world. We're very proud of our brewing tradition. Bavaria and beer go together."
According to Franz Maget, a state lawmaker, FIFA sold the exclusive rights to Anheuser-Busch - which includes the Budweiser mark - for 40 million euros (47.6 million dollars).

Under sponsoring contracts, other firms are only allowed to do business if they are not "competition" for the sponsor.
That would mean that the countless German brands of beer could not be sold within the stadia.
The spokeswoman said the regional government's World Cup steering committee had discussed the matter and would check the contract to see if it allowed any room for manoeuvre.
"It's a very difficult situation, but we will do our best."
She said the problem was that while Bavarians wanted to promote their home beers, FIFA would have been more interested in signing a deal for a brew that would sell across the world.

Maget said that in any case, Munich and Nuremberg city officials planned to set up "fan villages" outside the stadia where "proper products" would be sold to supporters.

Nuremberg has another problem - it is proud of its bratwurst sausage, but "McDonalds has bought the rights to sausage sales," Maget added.
The World Cup runs from June 9 to July 9, 2006. Munich is hosting six games including the opening match and a semi-final, while Nuremberg stages five.

FIFA just doesn't get it what it means for a region like Bavaria to have centuries of beer tradition and purity law

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 06:15 PM   #66
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Yesterday, beer; today, bratwurst; tomorrow????????????

The USA will stop at nothing..... NOTHING!
Old 04-20-2004, 07:16 PM   #67
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Anybody say anything or rep you about your lovely el mago av?
I got a lot of compliments for that one too.

I can't remember if I got a rep for it. I got some for the little boy picture of Coria that I had for awhile.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:20 PM   #68
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Lol........... Those trollers can't get enough of us, can they?

Like, I NEVER go to the forum of a player I don't like.

I'd go to Marat's but......... I never think of doing it. I don't have any curiosity about what David's fans are saying over in his forum, or the Rogi fans... or... well any place except my very favorites. Sweden, Leyki, Andy, Coria, Guga. Those are the only ones I go to and read what they say. I've posted some things on Andre's forum just for you guys who like him, but I didn't stay and read the posts or anything.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:22 PM   #69
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know star! They love to hate Andy, and us, so much that they just can't stay away. I mean hey they're even over on another completely different forum talking about us LOL

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 07:25 PM   #70
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

That World Crosing place is the worst. There is so much personal bickering over there. I can't stand it. I've read page after page of people just taking off on one another personally and not a word about tennis.

It's the old CNN crowd and maybe they have had a little too much togetherness.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:27 PM   #71
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

wow sounds like a lovely place... I'll be sure to go back... when hell freezes over

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 04-20-2004, 07:36 PM   #72
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Yeah. I go there maybe once every two months or something. Maybe less. I feel sorry for the Andy fans over there. It's pretty united in its distain for Andy.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:47 PM   #73
country flag Deboogle!.

Why do they even bother sticking around then again I wonder why I bother coming here half the time lol. Not to the andy board of course but yeah.

Old 04-20-2004, 08:03 PM   #74
country flag Deboogle!.

It's also pretty cowardly that they can't say things to our faces. they have to go to another board where we don't visit to talk about us

Old 04-20-2004, 08:16 PM   #75
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

what have they been saying? and the fact that they have a gazillion places to post utter crap about "tennis", (they only post about Andy we all know they love him ), then that's a little :retard: in my book

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote