Cute, crazy, nasty, silly, obscene smilies - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-19-2004, 03:06 AM   #46
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cute, crazy, nasty, silly, obscene smilies

haha oki, i'll check if that's correct

*checkin*

yup it is
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2004, 03:08 AM   #47
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

did you get mine, carito?
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:42 AM   #48
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

yup i got it.. but it shows as if u weren't connected and if u hadn't accepted me yet.

Try to add me.. my mail's caro_torres90
Old 04-19-2004, 03:59 AM   #49
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90
yup i got it.. but it shows as if u weren't connected and if u hadn't accepted me yet.

Try to add me.. my mail's caro_torres90
I already did. You should have the email now.

Oh... I think i made a mistake. there are two of _ these instead of one.

so __
Old 04-19-2004, 04:05 AM   #50
country flag Carito_90

okay now we're gettin along lol
Old 04-19-2004, 11:25 PM   #51
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90
fuckin god!

btw guys.. do u have msn? lol

MSN is the best... I prefer to AIM even if I've both. I've both only because some of my friends haven't MSN (or don't like them).
If you want to add me, there is no problem.
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 11:57 PM   #52
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

That "smiley" reminds me somehow of Vader Abraham, it's the hat and beard... do you know Vader Abraham? here's a link to this guy
I'm not sure if you know his by far most famous song, quite a long time ago. But his song was about the Smurfs and it was funny as hell. Maybe the English version is "Father Abraham and the Smurfs", but not sure as I never heard it.

Freddy Krueger is back!!! lol, or is it Jason? *g*
not sure about it *g*

let's smoke some weed

Cheers!!!!
BTW, did you know that Bavaria is very upset at the moment , because it will probably be not allowed to sell authentic Bavarian beer in and around Munich's soccer stadium when the Soccer World Cup 2006 in Germany takes place??
fucking Budweiser sponsors this tournament and only this crap beer may be sold then, WHAT A JOKE!!!
big defeat for Bavaria, big defeat for the host

you like "Döner Kebap"? Have really no idea what's the english term for this food. But that's the name of food that comes from Turkey. And with Turks being the biggest foreign population in Germany, this food is very well-know here and there are quite a lot of Kebap fast-food snack restaurants.
But don't know if it's common in America as well.

lol, and that's Bunk's popcorn she ate during the matches in Houston haha
I remember something that she always said "I hope I can eat my popcorn there and the match isn't too exciting"... or something like that it was, don't remember anymore

WTF?!

LINK
talking about the Smurfs... a naugthy one

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 01:25 AM   #53
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Yeah. We have that in the U.S. And they make Giro sandwiches with it. On pita bread with onions and tomatoes and a yougurt sauce. It's some mammoth slab of pressed lamb or beef or something. We have shisk kebab.... a little different.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:10 AM   #54
country flag Carito_90

Quote:
you like "Döner Kebap"? Have really no idea what's the english term for this food. But that's the name of food that comes from Turkey. And with Turks being the biggest foreign population in Germany, this food is very well-know here and there are quite a lot of Kebap fast-food snack restaurants.
But don't know if it's common in America as well.
Oh i know that.. i saw it in London.. but i think i actually tried it in Spain.. i'm not sure tho I dont have a very good memory :retard:
Old 04-20-2004, 03:21 AM   #55
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
BTW, did you know that Bavaria is very upset at the moment , because it will probably be not allowed to sell authentic Bavarian beer in and around Munich's soccer stadium when the Soccer World Cup 2006 in Germany takes place??
fucking Budweiser sponsors this tournament and only this crap beer may be sold then, WHAT A JOKE!!!
big defeat for Bavaria, big defeat for the host

REVOLTING!!!!

When I go to Bavaria, I want Bavarian beer. Sold by the liter.

This is just wrong. Like murder, incest, ****, and perjury, Bavarian Beer bans are utterly immoral.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 01:13 PM   #56
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

It's pretty funny.

Actually, I associate bad beer with going to baseball games. It's like a law that no good beer can be sold in a stadium.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:00 PM   #57
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely

lol, and that's Bunk's popcorn she ate during the matches in Houston haha
I remember something that she always said "I hope I can eat my popcorn there and the match isn't too exciting"... or something like that it was, don't remember anymore

OK This is the first time I've had time to sit and read this thread. You guys KILLED ME!!!!! But Neely...... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, I was hoping that the matches that had people I didn't really care about would be good matches so that I could sit and eat my popcorn (they had good popcorn at the tourney hehehe)

but mommystar, the duckie smileys are not working anymore I want to see *whines* lol

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:16 PM   #58
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

They are working Bunkie.

Old 04-20-2004, 04:25 PM   #59
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

that one works, but the other ones on the first page are broken images for me

and wow, people must love you, you have 3 reputation green thingys

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:53 PM   #60
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Yep.

It's kind of a funny thing. First, it's from the Leykis and then people just give me rep points for weird things... I got a couple for my Duckie.