Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,395 ·
Zigna kind of ruined DS. :( . To think they paid 200 mil for it!

Novak is the only player around bringing excitement to tennis. I hope Rafa can join him next year, but I think it might be a long road back.

Lee I was thinking the other day that Novak kind of combines some traits of both Pete and Guga. Certainly he has the outgoing and people pleasing aspects of Guga's personality. But he also has that fierce competitiveness of Pete and some of that it's me and my team against the world. Maybe it is impossible not to feel that way because of the structure of pro tennis. I ramble. It's a sign of old age. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

#4,399 ·
I was reading about people who set up Facebook pages to get people to contribute money for medical treatment etc. I think I need to start one for Raquel's laptop. We need some pics of her and her story of being a poor med student etc. some pics of her at her volunteer places. If we cam get people to contribute just a couple do euros each, we will be set. Or Raquel will.

Btw, I paid my car insurance today and also my property taxes. I need a fund for myself!

#4,400 ·
I feel guilty when people use the word poor after my name :eek: I complain, but really I am very rich in the eyes of so many people in this country! And I don't have to pay for my own expensive education, thanks to my parents. In two years I start working fresh, earning my own money and debt free!
(Although I must seem very poor in the yes of rich people too :lol:)

But laptops are so expensive. :( :( and i don't want to buy one that is too cheap because it might end up.being more expensive in the long run... such a hard decision. :(

insurance and property taxes in the same month.. outch :hug:

#4,426 ·
You're welcome! Asus.... Well, the mother board of my desk top is from Asus, I think.
My sources (computer geeks) are advising me asus... it's decided an asus zenbook :D

I need to get my Powerball ticket tomorrow morning... if I win $500 million, I will get you a new laptop dear vSis

THAT IS A PROMISE

I have been looking at places to live in London all night so far :tape: Spending my millions before I even win ::
:bounce: same here, lottery ticket here isn't worth 500million but it's still in the million figure. I will pay for your London trip + an extension to Portugal :D

Last week we only have one number from the Powerball. I promise a new laptop for my vdaughter too if we won!
:awww: I promised star a prius, What do you want? :lol:

I'm going to some sort of lottery night on Friday. If I win, you can have the money. h:
we are all gambling this week :rolls: in your case, I will get you the season ticket? :p

Raq will probably have enough to buy a supercomputer if we all get lucky this week. :
I am so lucky. :awww: I had a minimum shot, but now since we are all gambling... I am so lucky :hug:

I'm also moving to London if I win, so I'll just hop over to Portugal and take her shopping for it in person :
:bounce: sounds like a plan :D

Great idea

That typo was so funny But yes you are rich if you start debt free .Best of luck in buying a computer .I also need one as 2 more keys fell yesterday But I am gonna duke it out till we get to the good discounts period which is during christmas and new year :eek:

Lenovo is a good brand but I am thinking about Dell
Yours too? laptops :rolleyes:

dont ever let Duarte into this thread ever again

cant believe i defended that filth

how are you chirag
Mikey showed up :D

when was duarte here? : confused:

You need to consult with -Evita- She knows all about computers and oils in Europe so knows that market. But otherwise the Lee family is a good resource

Obvs was joking about the find and besides I used "poor" before your name. :p
Evita is a computer geek?

Raquel I posted a pic to FB
I am in class but I will have a look at it :rocker:

so boring...

#4,407 ·
I need to get my Powerball ticket tomorrow morning... if I win $500 million, I will get you a new laptop dear vSis :hug:

THAT IS A PROMISE :)

I have been looking at places to live in London all night so far :tape: Spending my millions before I even win :awww:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.