Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,285 ·
Most of the first two games, but I didn't watch the Pats. It hurts to watch the Pats without my fave Rob Gronkowski playing :bigcry: (It also really hurts my fantasy team :bigcry: )

I was hoping the Lions game would have ended in a tie :lol: My father needed Houston, and when OT started I was like "I bet this ends in a tie" :rolls: then with each turnover in the OT he was :armed: and :mad: and :fiery: :rolls: There were only a few more minutes left when they scored :awww: If it had ended in tie he would have be so mad :lol: Naturally I cheer against whatever my father wants to happen. He does the same to me, it's why he claims to be a Federer fan :p

I mainly paid attention to the Redskins game because I have RG3 in fantasy :p

#4,287 ·
Well basically, you draft players for every offensive position and then you just pick a defense.

So Gronkowski was my TE and since he's miles and away the most amazing for TD production, there wasn't really any available replacement that is the same. Gronk is good for about 20 fantasy points any given Sunday, but the choices I had to pick up were only worth about 4-5. :sad: So I have another tight end, but... Gronk can never be replaced :awww:

#4,302 ·
:lol: So silly :p

I don't understand the people who camped out all week here.. because like... ITS COLD. :rolls: I wouldn't freeze my butt off for a cheap TV... though then I'd be home sick for a week to watch it :rolls:

#4,342 ·
You should see Indian Colleges then :tape: Give him at 11 in the morning and he tells you to collect it at 5 in the afternoon :tape: People go to him because he gives lot of discounts . Of course I decided to do it from shops that dont give discounts to save time as I realized I wasnt that stingy :)

Where is home? I thought it was in India.

I like a little temp difference between the seasons. Not too much tho. I would be happy if it was no lower than 40F in winter. I don't need snow and wouldn't miss it. Snow should stay in the mountains IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I am right now living near my college :) My house is not here but in the capital New Delhi .Thats also in India :) I have seen slow only once in my life when I was in Michigan in December .I somehow enjoyed it :awww: . They are saying temperature is 10 degrees .

I went to one of those outlet malls today. My sister broke a few of those glass tops of her corning wares and wanted me to buy some for replacement. The corningware store in the mall is the only place I know that you can buy the covers, glass or plastic, only. Since I was there and the shopping crowd was not that crazy, I shopped around and ended up buying myself a tote as a birthday gift. The tote has a compartment for a 13" Mac Book which means lots of room for my ipad ;) It's perfect as I can put the ipad with it's porfolio case inside. :banana:
seeing the black friday mayhem on TV :tape:

I haven't been able to master the app :lol: It works terribly for me.
I like the app to be honest :) Its nice but the smileys are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.