57K views 543 replies 47 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 · (Edited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUDI

See less See more
Reactions: Maia
#518 ·
Davis Cup time. Dudi and his compatriots will be facing off against Portugal in Ramat HaSharon this weekend in an effort to advance to the World Group playoff stage in September. Dudi usually plays his best in Davis Cup but is coming off a disappointing loss to Pospisil in his latest action in the competition. Frederico Gil is having a good season and is Portugal's #1 singles player.

GL to Dudi, Amir, and Andyoni this weekend in Davis Cup! They are the favorites to advance and if Dudi plays to his potential, he should win both his singles rubbers.

#520 ·
:lol: I don't think you have to worry too much about it.

I love Gil as much as I love Dudi, but Dudi really should win over him and over Portugal's #2 player as well. It all comes down to him showing up the way we all know is possible, really, which is the scary thing, because you just never know with Dudi :tape:

#529 ·
Sela won his first round 7-6 (7-2) 6-2 against Adrian Ungur
He'll play the first seed Gilles Simon (2-0 head to head to the frenchman)

It's the first win for Sela on the red clay since RG 2009 (he had one win on green clay since then- Houston 2010)

#533 ·
i'm watching.. he's playing pretty good for now but have to raise his level to win

#541 ·
after 6 tournaments lossing in his first match including to player who was ranked 941 :confused:
sela is having a great week and he's in the final of Batman challenger (turkey, outdoor hard court)
he will play Kavcic or Moriya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.