Mens Tennis Forums banner

Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

87K views 565 replies 37 participants last post by  Fumus 
#1 ·
The owners of the board have determined that all threads exceeding 5000 posts are bad for the servers or some :bs: like that. So instead of waiting for them to close our thread and start a new one, I'm doing it preemptively. The old one is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7175

I know we don't really use the chat thread much anymore, but I figured it'd be better to start a new one now instead of the admins getting involved here :p

Title suggestions more than welcome :p

#379 ·
Comcast Literally Just Added The Tennis Channel To Its Sports Package!!!!
I've Been Calling Them For At Least Two Years Begging Them To Add It In My Area!
They Finally Did!
I Called To Find Out How Much It Is And The Entire Sports Package Is Only $5 A Month!!!!!!

Best Day Everrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

#381 ·
NICK HI!!!!! How are you :hug:

#385 ·
I'm doing ok, busy day at work but what else is new :p Yes, we do need to catch up! Can you believe it's been 2 years since Amanda and I were in Belgium :eek:

#394 ·
nat omg |X hi |X you slay me |X

#396 ·
why didn't you just IM me? :confused:

#400 ·
yeah, I don't know why he didn't get a code violation, most other players would have. :shrug:

This is quite an exciting match, I am totally rooting for Del Potro now! :banana: his forehand is HUGE! :eek:

#404 ·
I'm such a freak, I always get emotional when people win GSs, whether it's their first or not,. Just seeing how much it means to them (and imagining how much it would mean to me if only I had the ability to win one! :eek: ) really gets to me. :sobbing: :cuckoo:

#406 ·
I dunno, I think NPH is pretty good :lol:

#408 ·
I agree, he was awesome. It was an interesting show. How do you make an awards show interesting anyway? If you take away some of the awards to do more numbers or whatever, then people complain. They got all of the awards on the show, did a few interesting things here and there to break it up, used an interesting stage, did a nearly perfect Memoriam with Sarah McLachlan (sp?) and still got it done in just about 3 hours. Neil Patrick Harris' stock went way up, I'm sure. That's the Tonys and the Emmys he's done well now, I would not be at all surprised if he does the Oscars eventually too.

#409 ·
Yeah, when it ended at 3 past the hour I was pretty shocked. A lot of the speeches were decent, too. I mean for an awards show it was good, but I disagreed with almost all of the winners :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.