Mens Tennis Forums banner

PEOPLE! A real help needed

546 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mikhail 
#1 ·
Is this possible to find a sponsor, who would pay trainings and tournaments to a foreign student? i am 15 y o, I understand that the tennis profession is the only I see myself in the future. I really want to train and win, may be someone will understand me. My parents do not support me very much, because they dont understand anything in sports. May be someone could help me.

#2 ·
hi Mikhail... :wavey:

don't know how much help i can be - but...i am a foreign student on a tennis scholarship to a US university, so perhaps i have a bit of insight.

are you playing any junior tournaments in your city? do you have a coach there? i need a bit more information before i know how to advise you at all.

#3 ·
>>>but also I wish good luck to: myself<<<

Great signature, Mikhail!
Good luck with things... I'm not useful at all, just wanted to say I love that part of your signature:yeah:

#4 ·
hi Tegan
I have already thought about sport scholarship. Thats a good idea I think. I won one junior competiton, and was twice on the tird place. I have a coach, a very good coach. May be you ll give me your e- mail adress? I really want to know more about scholarship system in US. Here is my e-m.: timianxx@yahoo.com

#5 ·
hi Tegan :woohoo:
I have already thought about sport scholarship. Thats a good idea I think. I won one junior competiton, and was twice on the tird place. I have a coach, a very good coach. May be you ll give me your e- mail adress? I really want to know more about scholarship system in US. Here is my e-m.: timianxx@yahoo.com

#7 ·
Thanks to all of you-
now I understand thats the time to make my dreams come true has alredy come...

Reactions: MisterQ
#9 ·
I really didnt thought about it... thanks... You gave me very useful advices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.