Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW ?

WWW ? Kitzbuhel Final : Monaco - Granollers

1K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  cobalt60 
#1 ·
---------- VULTURE SHOWDOWN ALERT ------------

Well, one of those rare matches where tennis is going to lose either way.

Both players are pushing vultures with no weapons. Granollers has a grunting weapon though.

It'll be a boring pushfest with long rallies.

One of these two players winning an ATP title is horrible for the game but we have no other chance but to witness it.

Hopefully, it'll be a short one so that tennis would not remain on life support for too long.

Reactions: Nole Rules
#8 ·
#11 ·
Behold!

This is the final we all deserve for spewing bad jinxes over our talented shotmaker nation and for being bitching whining mugs in general.

So just accept it and suck it up.[not saying enjoy because it will be plain masochistic]

#12 ·
I expect Monaco to try to hard and try to be more aggressive than he has to be. It comes down to if it works or not.

#15 ·
:haha: on having the most hated "vultures" be in the Final. However, never seen the two in matches much. Even if I dislike Granollers (not as a person, but just a sport villain), I would rather him win than Monaco, for beating Haase (cause killing GOAT usually lowers your level for reason, haha).

#16 ·
How are either of these players pushers? They're grinders, there's a big difference.

That said, it's not the best atp final of all time but there have been worse winners. I expect Monaco to win, but it might go to 3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.