Mens Tennis Forums banner

Toronto R2: Benneteau def. Gulbis - 76(4) 63

2K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  Alex999 
#1 ·
Who would win this match if this was a final?

No stream for this match, Ernesto only plays well for the cameras :cool:

#2 ·
Can't say that I'm shocked - I did expect Gulbis to finally stop mugging around against him, but it didn't happen. Disgusting performance on the return - still got 2 SPs on Bennys service in the 1st set - didn't convert ; and then Benny hit 3 DFs in 1st game of 2nd set and Gulbis again didn't convert 3 BPs, threw in couple of shitty service games and that's a wrap. Pathetic.

Since RG SF he has played 3 tournaments, won 2 matches (against Zopp and Sousa) and been straight-setted by Kenny de Schepper, Stakhovsky and Benneteau. I have no expectations for Cincinnati or USO and we can definitely forget about WTF now.

#10 ·
Good for the game. Trashbis is a talentless servebot who should stick to his hookers rather than trying to hang with the big boys.

#14 ·
gamble more and play tennis less. and everybody wins.

#20 ·
Ernie :eek: :eek:
disgusting result !
please get your shit together :shout:

#21 ·
he already have best year in career

#25 ·
Who would win this match if this was a final?
That would be an interesting happening for sure. Is Gulbis playing on Kuala Lumpur, I mean maybe Benny has the best chance here. The worst finals player having a dominant record than the finals GOAT. Argument.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.