Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2 - Page 188 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2014, 08:20 PM   #2806
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2

FINALLY! I am in the smaller size jeans comfortably. Old jeans with the rip in the ass can go in the trash.
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #2807
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

I got a new dentist and he's actually very good & thorough. After all the shit dentists I've had in my life, I'm quite happy with this one. He fixed my eroded filling this morning and I go for a cleaning this afternoon. He said I have a very small mouth and he would put that in writing to give to my Dad, lol, but he couldn't guarantee what came OUT of it, lol. He could tell every single thing I've had done to my mouth, where the teeth were missing, the different types of bridges & the orthodontic work I've had done, the oral surgery, and he said the only thing that would fix my bite would be the surgery where they break & reset the jaw, but I went through that debate 25 years ago and we had decided to not do it and just to what we could with orthodontics (TWICE). My bite will never be perfect, but I'll be able to eat when I'm old, which wouldn't have been possible if it hadn't been fixed. Yes, I have a Million Dollar Smile, it's cost that much to fix it.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:56 PM   #2808
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

This Smitty8 gotta a lot to say.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 10-11-2014, 02:49 PM   #2809
country flag smitty8

The swelling has gone down on the left side of my jaw, can eat more stuff now. I couldn't really eat much for a couple of days, now I'm really hungry. Should be back to normal by Monday. I've had that tooth fixed 3 times now and I hope that's the last time or I'm having it pulled out.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:18 PM   #2810
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot how much I hate going to the dentist.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App