Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

912K views 5K replies 183 participants last post by  Okonsky 
#1 · (Edited)
thank you jess

#4 ·
Re: pictures of novak, number 2!

:hearts: first and last one

#5 ·

I agree, those are definitely keepers :yeah: Still fascinated by his hair too.

#10 ·

:hearts: the last one
close up!!!

#11 ·

I find the 2nd picture very... interesting. Very nice movement shot. And I totally feel like the 3rd picture right now :rolleyes: Might get me some ice (I wrote eyes first :angel: Why oh why) for my head aswell and settle myself in the same position :rolls:

#20 · (Edited)

first attempt- successful :)

He visited a school over there, talked to the kids, was giving them signed tennis balls....

He said before trying to shot three pointer: "I just hope I don't embarrass myself"

Edit: they mentioned in the article that the basketball team left today for Berlin where they are going to play in junior euroleague tournament, where they are defending title.
Maybe they needed an inspiration :unsure:.

#21 ·

first attempt- successful :)

He visited a school over there, talked to the kids, was giving them signed tennis balls....

He said before trying to shot three pointer: "I just hope I don't embarrass myself"
Thanks Maja! :hug:
I just imagined 'a short :p basketball player, Nole' :lol:

Edit: they mentioned in the article that the basketball team left today for Berlin where they are going to play in junior euroleague tournament, where they are defending title.
Maybe they needed an inspiration :unsure:.
Hope he gave it to them. :D
:)secret: Though Nole, himself has never depended a title till now. :eek: Uh, huh he is going to do it next week? ;) )

#25 ·

That green jacket immediately reminds me of Nando

#31 ·

He also looks really good in black :inlove:

I miss seeing him in red too :awww:
Black is good on him. Red -- I don't remember, but I'd say it's secondary. Probably depends on the shade. A blue red would be good but not an orange red. Funny how with his dark complexion he doesn't wear greens and oranges well. But this sort of sky blue is perfect for him. I just want him in that color only. No other blue. He can wear black during night matches. :silly: :silly:

But the blue shoes have got to go. They make his feet look humongous. Not that there's anything wrong with big feet. :aplot:

#42 ·

He appeared on television show this year again? or who is the guy?
and Wow :eek: Black shirts and beigy jacket suit him so well. :inlove:
He's an italian showman. This evening Novak was invited in the show: he was really fun, as usual. He impersonated Nadal and Sharapova... But during the show he wear a blue jacket, and he was better than then in the photo! Let's hope someone put the video on youtube

#35 ·

:haha:
Finally he knows how to dress well!!
:hearts: x 1000000!!!!! Superbly handsome:eek:!

who's the guy next to him?

Reactions: Dini
#39 ·

Talking about color of outfit, I notice that Jelena Jankovic is wearing the same electric blue as Novak's in Fed Cup.

And it looks good on her.
And remember Ana's dress last year at AO? It's that same blue too :eek:
Perhaps this blue really matches Serbian skin complexion???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.