Mens Tennis Forums banner

funny ads with players (eg. Lacto Tab with Federer)

6K views 64 replies 40 participants last post by  Auscon 
#1 ·
I just was sucked down the black hole that is youtube and came across this ad starring Federer. Don't know why but it's cracking me up :lol:. I think it's the extraordinarily cheesy look on Fed's face in the "Hold It" pose at the end. FIgured I'd share...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YuE23M_K_lk

#2 ·
I find his Interview with David Letterman absolutely hilarious

David: Do they know who I am in Switzerland?

Roger: Sure they do, but we don't get CBS, so you know.

David: Oh... okay.

Later on in the Interview

David: Hey can you mention me?

Roger: Sure, you mean on sport shows?

David: ...No... over dinner or something.

#5 ·
This post has been deleted
#21 ·
#56 ·
#24 ·
My God - shaven-headed hard man Youzhny, the guy who performs a military salute to the crowd after each victory, sucking lollipops with Plushenko in his hotel room. That's quite an image change.

I had completely forgotten about that brilliant Babolat ad until I saw a DVD of a match from 2002 a few weeks ago where it was on during a commercial break. Roddick is always in his element with those kind of theatrics, but what makes it really funny is the bizarre feline "Weoooh!!!" at the end from Ally Baker as she turns her shoulder coquettishly towards him. There were some very strange promotions for tennis back then on Eurosport; why on earth they thought the image of a woman in her underwear lying down and staring vacantly into space was an appropriate intro for their tennis coverage is beyond me....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.